Track your phone usage and set time limits with the Phone Usage App. Whether you want to cut back on screen time, or just be more mindful of it, the Phone Usage App has you covered. Track your usage by hours or minutes and by app, see what times of the day are most active, and set individual time limits for specific apps — so you can focus on your work, while keeping track of your Snapchat streaks.
This app gives you detailed statistics about your phone usage. It also allows you to set a time limit for when you should put your phone down, and gives you a notification when you are nearing this limit.
Social Fever is the best app to track time spent on your phone. Admit it or not, the first thing you do after you wake up is to glance at your phone screen to check for notifications or communicate with friends. Moreover, the entire day, you spend considerable time checking feeds on social media apps or browsing something. With Social Fever, you can differentiate between time spent in the real and virtual world and easily track time spent on the phone. You can get a daily report on the time spent on phone usage.
The simple and user-friendly interface helps you keep track of how many times you unlock the phone and also monitors the app usage on the phone. It gives you notifications for taking care of your health such as Excessive earphone usage, phone screen time, and water reminders. It is a lightweight app and consumes less battery. The Quality Time feature enables you to add an activity that will set your phone on DND mode at the set time. It is available for the latest Android OS as well.
- Water reminders.
- Automatic DND mode for the Quality Time activities.
- Completely free.
- Could use a feature to lock apps for the time being.
MyAddictiometer is a phone monitoring app that helps you track time on the phone. It is a good tool to check how much time you spent on your smartphone. It helps you deal with mobile addiction. The data collected by the app will help understand the level of addiction. It also tells the user the number of times he unlocks his smartphone. It also compares on which days in a month you used your phone the most. It also shows the total time spent on mobile in one day.
- Gives total usage reports.
- Get a graphical representation of phone usage.
- No recent updates.
If you’ve ever thought for a second that you wouldn’t mind improving your productivity, trust Rescue Time. The time manager will closely monitor your activity and point out the weaknesses of your pastime.
The application is intended for corporate use, however, it can also be used for your personal needs.
Rescue Time is one of the best apps for optimizing the quality of your time on the phone: after installation and your consent, it automatically tracks the actions taken on the phone and divides them into categories: productive and unproductive actions.
This program allows you to track your or your employees’ work activities. It consists of two parts – a program that directly tracks your activity on the device, and an online service where this data is automatically uploaded, processed, and given to you in the form of a report.
The statistical information received from the service is convenient, understandable, and easily editable.
Time Tracker offers four types of reports based on the following indicators: applications used and websites visited, activity category, activity productivity, and goals set. All reports are made in the form of easy-to-read charts.
In Rescue Time, you can evaluate the effectiveness of your time for free, but by purchasing the premium version for $9 per month, you will receive many additional features, as well as a detailed report on your time on the phone.
If you want to get a simple and intuitive application for tracking the time spent on your phone, then meet aTimeLogger.
This program has a very simple interface and the simplest possible setup. You will need only a few minutes a day to enter data and configure, in return you will receive statistics on the device’s operating time by day, week, and month in the form of graphs and diagrams that are understandable for analysis.
But that’s not all. With aTimeLogger, you will be able to create reports in various formats for convenience when analyzing results.
Surely you’ve wondered at the end of the day where your time goes? This application will tell you what you are distracted by and you will be able to increase your productivity!
Qualities that aTimeLogger can boast of:
- Simple and intuitive interface. There is no need to spend a huge amount of time setting up applications anymore. Everything is as accessible and understandable as possible!;
- Run several activities in parallel, use the application’s capabilities to the maximum. Separate work and rest;
- Pause and resume if you do not want to take into account the time spent on work matters;
- Connect friends and relatives, share the results of productivity improvement.
- Creation of reports and graphs, and most importantly, the ability to export them to save and analyze the results on your PC;
- aTimeLogger supports smart watches, your time is always at your firgertips
- A large number of widgets for greater clarity
Keep track of your time and use it for pleasant moments!
mSpy (Best Choice)
mSpy is a mobile phone tracking software and monitoring app for iPhone/Android. It works seamlessly in the background without making the target device identify its existence. It tracks text messages, calls, location, WhatsApp, etc. without wasting much battery. Besides, you can remotely manage apps and programs.
- Tracks on call logs, location, emails, SMS, WhatsApp, and so on
- Gives users the information about using the dashboard
- Protects smartphones against theft
- The app works on both iPhone and Android devices.
- mSpy provides a 7-day free trial before installation
- The subscription plans are pricey.
- For tracking install messaging apps, you have to root an Android device.
- mSpy supports a restricted number of features for Android devices.
This is another popular app that iOS device users can download to monitor apps and phone usage.
- This iPhone app usage tracker can help to track device usage by setting down daily limits.
- The app sends off notifications when daily limits are exceeded.
- Forceful alerts can be set in the form of annoying messages when the screen time setting is exceeded.
Pros and cons:
- Unique options to control app or screen time limits set.
- It can be extended to cover family devices.
- Paid subscription service to avail of the extended options.
Moment tracks your device usage and allows you to set daily limits; the app notifies you if you exceed them. You can even use a setting that “forces” you off your phone by flooding your screen with annoying alerts when you try to extend your screen time. The moment can also be used for families, with the option to track your family’s device use from your own phone.
Undoubtedly, FlexiSPY is another good monitoring app that works on both Android and iOS devices. The app helps users to monitor and track their children’s phone activities, such as SMS, calls, and WhatsApp chats. Especially, you can spy two mobile phones simultaneously with GPS location and a free mobile reviewer app.
- You can access the phone camera and keylogging.
- Supports checking instant messaging with ease
- Adapted to Android and no jail-breaking necessary for iPhone
- Offers access to contacts and messages on the target device
- You can get screenshots of calls and messages remotely.
- It is impossible to block unknown numbers remotely.
YourHour is an app specifically designed to tackle phone addiction. It achieves this by monitoring all the apps you use and the number of times you unlock your phone over the course of the day.
When you boot up the app, you can adjust the daily limits for both app usage and unlock counts. Once set, the app will begin tracking how you use your phone over the course of the day.
The usage tracker is great for identifying which apps are draining your daily time. You can also enable a timer that appears when using an app, showing you how much time you’ve spent on it today. When you begin spending too much time on it, the clock turns from green to red.
The unlock counter keeps track of how many times you unlock your phone. If you’ve developed a nasty habit of unlocking your phone when you’re bored, this app will pick up every time you do it.
The app won’t force you to stop using apps or prevent you from unlocking your phone, but it will give you insight into how you use it. As such, you’ll need to apply what you learn from the app to free up your time.
Toggl Track: Hours & Time Log
This application is designed for both personal and group use and is available on almost all digital platforms, including iOS and Android. With Toggl, you can evaluate the productivity of time on your phone from any device. Here are some of the features Toggl provides you with:
Connect the calendar function in the app and it will remind you of your plans with a notification!
Toggl supports Siri function – manage your time with just a couple of words out loud!
The application provides reports on the time spent on the phone. Save them, analyze and optimize them at any time!
The app automatically saves the place where you finished time tracking, and you can easily return to that place to continue!
The application is available as a web interface, there are browser extensions, a mobile application, and a desktop application. However, the latter may seem a little inconvenient, which is a disadvantage of this program.
The application provides even more functions when purchasing the premium version for $9 per month.
Take back your life by resetting your phone addiction using this app. Track your usage and find the patterns driving your habits. Set custom goals to help you reach a healthier balance