When you access our mailing list of B2B Email Marketing Companies, you can find contact email addresses, phone numbers, and other specific marketing data that can help you sell your products and services. In order to improve your APRs, you will require a stable email marketing strategy and the right type of partners that can provide this to your business
B2B Email Marketing Companies help businesses to promote their product and services through targeted email marketing and PPC Strategy.
What Do Email Marketing Companies Do?
Email marketing companies provide services that can help brands automate and execute strategic email campaigns.
These may include but are not limited to:
- Performing email audit: It is the first step these agencies take before they develop a strategy that gives them a clear picture of what the client does well, their challenges and areas of opportunities based on what they’ve done in the past. Understanding past creative directions and distribution strategies is key to planning for future improvements.
- Creating an email strategy: The email marketing strategy is what the agency uses to guide the entire campaign process. During this process, they will do audience research that helps pinpoint the most effective messaging, offers and timing, among other things. The strategy will identify automation opportunities, ideas for gaining subscribers and outline the basic best practices, such as double opt-in and transactional emails.
- Developing email templates: Email marketing agencies in the U.S. offer template design and development services to organizations that don’t want to have their campaigns fully managed and that don’t have the expertise in-house to do their own. These templates can be reused in a variety of scenarios by swapping out text, images and links.
- Producing custom creatives: If a template won’t do the work, there’s always the option to produce custom creatives. These may include content, design and development or some mix of the three depending on the client’s needs.
- Managing email campaigns: This includes full-service campaign execution and management, either on an ongoing basis for the entirety of the client’s email needs or on a more limited basis for a one-time campaign.
- Tracking performance: Following email marketing best practices alone does not ensure success unless these specialized agencies track campaign performance. Tracking key metrics like open rates, click-through rates, conversions, spam complaints, engagement and more, contribute to continued business success. This is why every top email marketing company pays close attention to analytics in order to ensure campaign effectiveness.
Email Marketing vs. Marketing Automation: What’s The Difference?
Email marketing is a digital marketing channel that focuses on creating email campaigns to help brands connect with their target audiences.
There are different types of email campaigns including:
- Welcome email series
- Email blasts
- Seasonal promotions
- Post-purchase drips
- Connect-via-social campaigns
- Abandoned cart emails
- Win-back campaigns
- And more
Marketing automation isn’t just another term for email marketing, though.
Instead, it refers to the software used by marketing agencies to streamline repetitive tasks on various channels, including social media, websites and email marketing.
Some of the best email marketing automation platforms are:
- Constant Contact
How Much Do Email Marketing Firms Charge For Their Services?
Email marketing agencies in the USA typically price their services on hourly rates and time estimates. While each company comes in different sizes and shapes, the cost will vary depending on several factors including:
- The type of services you need
- The project complexity
- The company stature
- The company size
You can expect to see rates that go as low as $15 and as high as $300 per hour.
When it comes to project-based fees, the lowest most of these agencies would take up is $1,000.
However, there are some email marketing companies that provide exclusive services and would accept projects valued at $10,000 – $50,000.
Why Hire An Email Marketing Agency?
According to DMA, email is the most important marketing channel for businesses. In fact, for every $1 they spend on it, they can expect an average return of $42.
This is why email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing methods, even more budget-friendly than social media marketing or display advertising.
However, DMA also shows that the most significant challenges that businesses face when executing email marketing campaigns are:
- Limited internal resources (40%)
- Lack of data (30%)
- Lack of strategy (25%)
- Ancient internal processes (22%)
- Lack of content (20%)
…which is something that email marketing firms can help with.
What’s more, according to Statista, in 2019 there were 3.9 billion email users and the number is projected to grow to 4.48 billion in 2024.
However, while an increased number of people use email, in 2019 the average open rate was 22.1%. When compared to 2018, that is a drop of 8%.
A survey by OptinMonster shows that 47% of email recipients decide whether to open an email or not based on its subject line.
69% of them, on the other hand, claim that they would report an email as spam based on the subject line only.
A professional email marketing agency knows the tactics that will bring higher open rates, click-through rates and conversions.
How To Choose The Best Email Marketing Agency For Your Business
While choosing the best email marketing agency for your business needs can be a tricky process, our comprehensive table of the leading agencies can make your search easier.
The following tips can also help:
Tip #1: Understand Their Strategic Approach
For email campaigns to be successful, they should follow a very specific strategy.
The best email marketing companies establish a competitive edge by emphasizing the research and discovery exercises they conduct as part of every customer engagement.
This ensures that campaigns are developed on a foundation of audience insights, deep brand understanding and measurable goals for anticipated outcomes.
In addition, a key component of every strategy should be personalization.
Personalized email campaigns drive better responses from subscribers and achieve higher ROI. In fact, personalized email subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
This is why it is the most popular tactic among marketers.
It’s in your company’s best interest to work with an email marketing agency that makes personalization a core function of their approach.
Tip #2: Learn If They Track Campaign Performance
Email is a powerful marketing tool that provides key data on user behavior and engagement.
Email marketing firms know how valuable this data is and they use it to their advantage to continuously hone and optimize their client campaigns.
You should expect the agency you hire to position itself on its deep analytical abilities and skill at drawing meaningful insights from vast swaths of data.
Keen analysis of campaign performance indicators (open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, etc.) is the key to constantly bettering the client’s messaging, offers and email newsletter creative, which ultimately generate better returns in the long run.
Tip #3: Find Out If They Perform A/B Testing
A key characteristic that the best email marketing agency should possess is the ability to regularly conduct A/B testing.
It is the type of testing that helps marketers understand what type of emails and components perform better.
Regularly testing elements like subject lines, call-to-actions (CTAs), email list segmentation and creative direction will improve campaign outcomes.
This is why you should search for a partner that makes testing a core function of their service to their customers.
Best Email Marketing Software for New and Smaller B2B Tech Organizations
If your B2B company is just getting started, your marketing budget is probably starting small, and your mailing list maybe even smaller. Most email marketing platforms are priced according to the size of your list, with full scalability and adding on more features as your list expands into higher-priced categories of service.
If you’re small, it’s best to stick with the smaller software makers who understand you.
Many small business owners wear several hats and don’t want to learn a ton about marketing automation just to blast out their emails. Some who don’t want to deal with it at all will outsource the work with marketing agencies, while others keep it in-house.
In either case, you will want to keep your platform as simple as possible for any first-time user to log in and get to work. Today, though, simply doesn’t have to mean underpowered. The smaller software makers understand that you need a robust yet user-friendly system that includes
- An easily intuitive user interface
- A simple permissions system with a single opt-in allowed (meaning when you import a list you don’t have to write them first and request permission to keep them on your list before you send out any marketing emails)
- A robust media library with drag-and-drop uploads, fluid text wrapping, and scalability
- List filters that allow you to segment and sequence your email campaigns
- A feature for triggered emails (sent when someone visits your page, clicks on something, or completes a contact form)
- A full Analytics dashboard that visualizes the results of your campaigns in graphs and comparative tables.
Sendinblue – Best for Growing Your Customer Base
- PRICE STARTS AT FREE
- UNLIMITED CONTACTS
- DRAG & DROP EDITOR
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE
Sendinblue offers one of the most popular email marketing services on the market. Everything you need to launch and track an email campaign is built in. Add your content to their machine and watch your outreach take flight.
This is a mature platform–it’s got all of the features you expect and more. You can add live chat to your site and grab new email addresses from folks browsing your store or learning about your company.
There’s a lot to like. More than 40 customizable templates, simple tools to build workflows, and a built-in CRM with room for as many contacts as you like.
Don’t just take my word for it–you can use the free forever version of Sendinblue right now. Once you see how it drives, you’ll understand why it’s so popular.
In terms of reaching more people, Sendinblue has everything you need. They provide a host of lead nurturing tools to help you grow your contact list:
- Landing pages. Create actionable and engaging web pages to collect leads for you.
- Sign up forms. Place forms anywhere on your website to get user information.
- Facebook ads. Leverage the power of Facebook marketing to nurture more leads.
- Retargeted ads. Powerful ads based on a user’s previous online interactions.
Make it as simple as possible to build that list with eye-catching forms that turn website traffic into subscribers. Sendinblue’s intuitive interface makes embedding a form no harder than a few clicks.
It’s easy to see how these tools help you cultivate audience, lead, and customer growth. And, unlike other email marketing services, Sendinblue can support chat and SMS if you want to drive leads on your site or by text.
The platform is available via a fantastic free plan that gives you unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails per day. That’s a pretty great deal—especially if you’re running a bootstrap startup or solo operation.
Their email builder has a beginner-friendly editor that allows you to easily create the look and feel of your email.
They currently offer four different pricing tiers:
Free — 0$ per month
- Up to 300 emails per day
- Unlimited contacts
- SMS marketing
- Email template library
Lite — $25 per month
- Up to 100k emails
- No daily sending limit
- A/B testing
- Remove the Sendinblue logo
Premium — $65 per month
- Up to 1MM emails
- Marketing automation
- Facebook ads
- Retargeted ads
- Landing pages
- Telephone support
Enterprise — Customized pricing
- Customized email volume
- 20+ landing pages
- Customer success manager
- Access for 10+ users
- Dedicated IP
The Lite plans should be more than enough for most small businesses and startups.
However, as your business scales, the Premium option is always a great option. That comes with even more marketing features such as Facebook and retargeted ads, along with telephone support.
Try Sendinblue today. Start out for free, and upgrade when it’s time to grow.
Constant Contact – Best Drag-and-Drop Builder
- PRICE STARTS AT $20/MO
- DRAG-AND-DROP EMAIL BUILDER
- 100+ MOBILE-FRIENDLY TEMPLATES
- SIMPLE AUTOMATION TOOLS
Constant Contact is a great platform for to those of you who are newer to the email marketing world.
That’s because of their intuitive drag-and-drop email builder. It allows you to easily create new emails that look good and on-brand—no coding knowledge is needed. Adding text, images, videos, coupons, polls, and events to any message is simple and straightforward.
It couples excellently with their more than 100 pre-built, mobile-optimized templates.
It’s a really welcoming platform to work with. People who aren’t “techy” will quickly find themselves producing much more polished newsletters. It’s better work, in less time.
With Constant Contact, you can track the results of your campaigns in real-time. You’ll see everything from open rates to click-through rates, as well as data for each individual subscriber.
This is so important–how else are you going to know which strategies are working and which need to be put on pause?
Automation is a key benefit of Constant Contact. A lot of the legwork can be set on autopilot. For example, you can trigger welcome messages for new subscribers and set up drip campaigns based on their actions.
Constant Contact offers a 60-day free trial, which is one of the best offers you’ll find in the industry.
Pricing for Constant Contact’s email software is straightforward. There are two plans for you to choose from—Email and Email Plus.
Like most email marketing platforms, your rate will be based on the number of subscribers on your list.
Here’s what some of the prices look like for each plan:
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $20 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $65 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $70 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $125 per month
These tiers continue all the way up 50,000. Once you eclipse 10,000 subscribers, you’ll automatically be upgraded to the Email Plus plan.
For basic and professional emails, the cheaper plan will be fine. But for those of you who want to get the most out of your email campaigns, I highly recommend Email Plus.
This plan comes with more advanced features like subject line A/B testing, dynamic content, and automated behavioral campaigns. You’ll also get access to personalized demographic data, coupons, polls, and surveys. Learn more and sign up for free at Constant Contact.
MailerLite – Best For the Essentials at an Affordable Price
- PRICE STARTS AT $0
- PREMIUM PLANS START AT $10/MO
- ALL BASIC EMAIL FEATURES
- A/B TESTING TOOLS
MailerLite offers all of the essentials with none of the frills.
It’s a great option for anyone who wants a straightforward email marketing service. You’re a creator who doesn’t need a ton of bells and whistles. You just need the tools to start your newsletter or manage a simple campaign.
It’s also nice for teams. Nobody is going to be intimidated by this platform, which means everyone is going to use the core features at their disposal.
The platform still offers tools for automation, landing pages, pop-ups, and surveys, so it’s not like you’re extremely limited. But even the UI for each one is fairly spartan and straightforward.
MailerLite has a drag-and-drop editor, which makes it easy for anyone to design a high-quality message. Segment your subscribers to enhance personalization and optimize your campaigns with features like A/B testing.
I’d recommend MailerLite for those of you who want simple email software at an affordable rate.
Here’s a look at the price points for MailerLite:
- Up to 1,000 subscribers — $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers — $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers — $30 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers — $50 per month
- 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers — $75 per month
- 15,001 – 20,000 subscribers — $100 per month
- 20,001 – 25,000 subscribers — $120 per month
- 25,001 – 30,000 subscribers — $140 per month
The pricing tiers continue to rise at about $20-$40 per 10,000 subscribers. MailerLite offers a 30% discount if you sign up for annual billing, making it one of the most affordable options on our list.
There is a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers, but you’re limited to just 12,000 emails per month, and you don’t get every feature. You can use this option as an extended free trial when you’re just starting out. Learn more and try Mailerlite for free.
HubSpot – Best for Automated Email Marketing
- PRICE STARTS AT $0
- POWERFUL EMAIL AUTOMATION
- STUNNING EMAIL TEMPLATES
- TRAFFIC AND CONVERSION ANALYTICS
HubSpot is the king of marketing automation–so it’s no surprise they offer a fantastic email marketing solution for any size business.
Hubspot’s tool allows you to quickly and easily create, personalize, and optimize your emails without the need for designers or IT.
Where the software really shines is in the automated workflows. This allows you to easily set triggers for your email subscribers and nurture the leads into customers (or whatever else you want them to do).
The software’s handy mapping tool also lets you visualize this for greater clarity and easy optimization.
Think of it as a choose-your-own-adventure journey that you set for your subscribers. Depending on the specific actions they take, you can have them branch off to experience different, targeted things via email.
The email marketing service is just one tool in the Swiss Army Knife that is Hubspot. It can stand alone or be used in tandem with other offerings such as Marketing Hub and their CRM. Your email marketing only becomes stronger when coupled with those products, too.
Hubspot also has plenty of pre-made email templates to help you get the results you want. With their drag-and-drop builder, you can create great emails with no coding or development knowledge needed.
HubSpot is simple to use and allows you to customize your layout, add calls-to-action and images, and modify your content and colors to match your brand.
Use their advanced personalization tools to personalize your emails in order to boost your open and clickthrough rates with ease. You can use any information in an email subscriber’s contact records to automatically serve up the most relevant subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action.
Their A/B testing tool is top-notch. Use it and dive into the in-depth analytics after you send your emails to see which performed better—and why.
Use this data to determine which subject lines get the most opens and the content and calls-to-action that will earn you more sales. You can also leverage this with landing pages and signup forms to accurately get a sense of the ROI of email campaigns.
Join HubSpot for free to create and send email campaigns that look professionally designed and display perfectly across any device—all by yourself.
You need a B2B email marketing company with an experienced team and proven track record to get your campaign off the ground. Find the best fit for your business with our comprehensive profiles of leading agencies.”