This amazing website hosting plans offers the best hosting software’s with its wide range of business and online solutions to the customers. This affordable hosting provider provides your business with the best email hosting schemes and web hosting services with the benefits of marketing tools and servers too.
Email Hosting – Email is great, but maintaining an email list is a big and important responsibility. That’s why we provide competitively priced, reliable, web-based email hosting that’s easy to use.
Best email hosting service for companies that use multiple Microsoft apps
If your employees rely on Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to do their work, the best option for your email hosting is probably Microsoft 365’s Business Standard plan. This plan was recently rebranded from Office 365, and you still might see that branding around in some places online, so keep that in mind to avoid confusion.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard bundles all of the features you need from a hosted email service—email sending and receiving, custom domain addresses, and spam and data loss prevention—along with the Office apps your employees use daily at work. With a single subscription, you get hosted email and web, desktop, and mobile access to Microsoft’s Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, and OneNote apps. If you only want the web version of apps like Word or Excel, you can also try the Microsoft 365 Business Basic plan and save around $7.50 per user per month.
In addition to the standard Office apps, Microsoft 365 Business Standard also gives your employees access to some of Microsoft’s newer workplace tools, including Microsoft Teams, the company’s competitor to team chat app Slack. And with Microsoft 365’s Zapier integrations, you can automate all those tools as well.
Email hosting with a Microsoft 365 subscription is provided through Microsoft Exchange, which is also available as a standalone subscription if you don’t need all of the add-on apps. And both the lowest-price standalone Exchange plan and Microsoft 365 Business Standard give each of your users up to 50GB of mailbox storage, though the Microsoft 365 Business Standard plan also includes 1TB of OneDrive storage, which can be used to share large file attachments.
- Microsoft 365 tools: Email, calendar, contacts, file storage and sharing, file editing and collaboration, voice and video conferencing, instant messaging, team chat, internal social network, intranet, and tasks
- Microsoft 365 price: From $5/user/month for the Microsoft 365 Business Standard plan that includes hosted email for up to 300 accounts, 50GB storage per account, and access to all apps listed above; from $4/user/month for the Exchange Online Plan 1 that includes email hosting, shared calendars, and a global address list
Best email hosting service for keeping everything on the cloud (and for Google users)
If your organization prefers using cloud-based tools, Google Workspace is your best bet for email hosting.
Google Workspace is Google’s alternative to Microsoft 365, combining email hosting with the company’s own communication and collaboration apps. With a Google Workspace subscription, you get a minimum of 30GB of cloud storage space per user—though Enterprise-tier plans provide as much storage as you need—as well as shared contacts and calendars.
You also get access to Google’s entire set of workplace communication and collaboration tools, including Chat for messaging and Meet for voice/video conferencing, Google Drive for cloud file storage, Keep for note-taking, and access to Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides—some of the most accessible file editing and real-time collaboration tools available. If you use Google’s suite of apps, you can also automate them with Zapier.
Google’s administration tools are simple to use as well, and increasingly have the advanced features businesses need, such as Vault for compliance archival. And since it’s still the Gmail your team already knows how to use, onboarding will be easy.
- Google Workspace tools: Email, calendar, contacts, file storage and sharing, file editing and collaboration, voice and video conferencing, instant messaging, team chat, internal social network, intranet, and tasks
- Google Workspace price: From $6/user/month for the Business Starter plan that includes core Google apps and 30GB storage per user; from $18/user/month for the Business Plus plan that includes 5TB storage per user, Vault, and enhanced security and management tools
Best free email hosting service for email and collaboration tools on a tight budget
Zoho Workplace is Zoho’s version of Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, offering hosted email, calendars, and contacts, as well as Zoho’s own communication and collaboration apps: WorkDrive (for cloud storage), Office Suite (for creating and collaborating on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations), and Cliq (for team chat). You can automate Zoho Workplace with Zapier integrations for Zoho Mail, Zoho Cliq, Zoho Writer, and Zoho Connect.
It’s worth talking about the email app here too: Zoho Mail is a modern take on email with social networking-style features. Instead of sending a long message with a subject and signature every time, you can send a quick stream message to colleagues—or share an email from a client that you need to collaborate on. It includes shared email inboxes as well, so everyone on your marketing team can share the same partner and press emails, searching through them all along with their personal emails. And it’s a tabbed app, so you can switch between your inbox, calendar, and a draft email in a tap.
Zoho’s admin panel for email administration is a bit less intuitive than those of some of the other hosting services, but it makes up for it with extremely detailed step-by-step instructions for how to do just about anything you need to do on its platform. And if you have five or fewer employees, you can get email hosting for your business domain and Zoho’s ad-free email client for absolutely free. When you add your sixth user, you can get just Zoho Mail for as little as $1/user/month.
- Zoho Workplace tools: Email, calendar, contacts, file storage and sharing, file editing and collaboration, instant messaging, and team chat (Basic plan); voice and video conferencing and internal social network (Professional plan)
- Zoho Workplace price: Free for up to five users, email hosting for a single domain, and 5GB storage per user; from $3/user/month for the Standard plan that includes email hosting for multiple domains, 30GB storage per user, and access to Zoho Office Suite, Docs, and Cliq; from $6/user/month for the Professional plan that includes 100GB storage per user and access to Zoho Connect
- Great for email attachments
- Email hosting with your own domain
- Tasks and bookmarks included
- Lots of technical support for paid plans
- Affordable pricing
- Limited in terms of advanced features
- Not the best for cloud storage
Similar to Google Workspace, Zoho Mail is a component of a wider digital workspace – the Zoho Workspace. This environment may not be quite as well-known as G-Suite, but it’s an excellent tool for smaller businesses. Designed for companies operating on a tight budget, Zoho comes with access to things like free mobile apps, pricing for as little as $1 per month, and a range of productivity options.
Zoho Mail is secure and simple, with a control panel that allows you to manage all of your configuration and customization requirements. You can track all of your communications in the same place and get a fantastic 99.9% uptime guarantee. Zoho also supports excellent security with powerful encryption.
- 25MB of email attachments
- 5GB of storage
- Email hosting for various domains
- Email recall
- Tasks and bookmarks
- Free mobile applications
- 24/7 technical support
- Business calendars and appointment scheduling
Zoho Mail is a good choice if you’re a small business owner, or solo entrepreneur looking for a way to unlock great email features with minimal initial expense.
Zoho Mail Pricing
Pricing starts as small as just $1 per user per month if you just want email. If you want access to the full Zoho workspace, you can start with pricing at $3 per user per month. With email recall and archiving features, and access to a range of tools to bring your employees together, Zoho is an affordable and appealing choice for small businesses.Try Zoho Mail
Microsoft Exchange Online
Let Microsoft run your Exchange server
- Your domain name: Yes.
- Mailbox size: 50GB and up.
- Spam and virus protection: Yes.
- Aliases: Yes.
- 24/7 support: Chat, ticket, or phone.
- Archiving and storage: Depending on the plan.
Trust me when I tell you that running Exchange in-house is a big job. Way back in the day, I almost lost everything when my (admittedly misconfigured) Exchange server crashed hard due to a failed hard drive. Even though I thought I had backups, it took me 13 days to get things back up and running.
On the other hand, Exchange has been having severe security troubles of late. That said, if I were running Exchange, I’d much rather have Microsoft responsible for making it safe than having to deal with it all myself.
I can’t tell you what I would have given to be freed from that responsibility. That was before Microsoft had Azure and Exchange Online. But now, all you need to do is pay a few bucks a month, and Microsoft will manage your Exchange operations and deliver all your email messages for you. To be fair, I’d recommend adding a few bucks and going to the Office 365 Business Premium plan I showed you earlier, but still, what I would have given for this service back in the day!
When it comes to picking the best email host, there are a lot of variables to consider, but with these tips you can find the right fit!