Did you know that 80% of Americans have a smartphone in their pockets right now? That means that your potential customer base is more likely to engage with you via mobile than via desktop. If you take your emails from desktop to mobile, however, it can make it more difficult for customers to engage with your emails. A great solution for this problem is to use an email marketing app for Shopify. This is a list of the best email marketing apps for Shopify that will help you reach your customers via email and make sure they don’t miss out on any valuable products!
Best Email Marketing Apps For Shopify 2022 Nowadays, everyone and their dog is trying to grab your attention with a push notification…even restaurants. But since email marketing began, it has remained one of the most effective means of communication to reach your leads and customers. The problem is that while there are many apps that can help you build your email database, you must be wary of spam laws and spam filters — not to mention deliverability issues if you’re using an unreliable provider. What’s worse is that email marketing isn’t as simple as building an email list on Facebook or Instagram. In order to know how to follow up with customers or send automatic welcome emails in the first place, you must gain expertise in both marketing and coding (which takes a long time). And if something’s broken on your website, your server goes down when traffic spikes, or any other issue occurs with your site — guess who’s going to get the blame? If reports from numerous studies are to be believed (such as this study from Litmus), then showing lightning-fast support as timely as a few hours could start turning around customer churn. This means you should know code well enough to troubleshoot problems yourself instead of pestering developers for help every . If you’re thinking of exploring Shopify, then the first thing you have to know is that it’s not just a platform for selling products. If you want to get the most out of Shopify, then you have to be able to create email lists and send personalised campaigns. While there are many other platforms that allow you to do this, here are some email marketing apps I’ve found helpful when using your Shopify store:
Plug in SEO
Plug in SEO is one of the best email marketing apps for Shopify. It is an app that helps you optimize your store for search engines. It helps you to improve your ranking in search engines and thus, it’s a good alternative to Google Search Console.
Plug in SEO has a great user interface and it is easy to use. The best feature about this app is that it can be integrated with other Shopify apps so that you can get some more benefits from Plug ins such as:
- Social Media Integration (Facebook Pixel) – Helps track social media traffic on Facebook by installing Facebook pixel code on your site or blog post that allows tracking of conversions
- Cryptocurrency Payments Acceptance – Allows accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherum etc., as a form of payment
- Mobile Optimization – Optimizes websites based on mobile devices
Mailchimp is a popular email marketing app used by small businesses to send newsletters and other forms of marketing campaigns to their customers. Mailchimp’s features include:
- Campaign tracking, which allows you to see how many people are opening your newsletter, what links they click on, when they unsubscribe from your newsletter, etc.
- Email templates (or email design), where you can customize the look and feel of how your emails look when they reach the inboxes of your subscribers. This includes adding images and text boxes as well as adjusting colors for each element within the template.
- Automation rules allow you to set up automated responses based on specific actions taken by users—for example, if someone clicks a link in one email then automatically sends them another related message with more information or offers an incentive such as free shipping on their next order if they spend at least $100 within two weeks after receiving this second offer (you can also use automation rules to send reminders about upcoming events like Black Friday sales).
The Spently app is a Shopify app that helps you to create and send email campaigns to your customers. It allows you to manage subscribers, build email templates, and track engagement data. The app also has an API so that you can integrate it with other apps on your store.
The Spently app allows users to set up automated follow-up emails for abandoned carts or abandoned checkouts, which can help increase repeat purchases from existing customers by reminding them about their previous purchases or adding additional products based on past purchases.
Privy is a simple, easy to use email marketing platform that gives you the tools and insights you need to grow your business.
It’s free to get started, so there’s no reason not to try it out now.
The platform allows you to easily create emails campaigns with professional templates with just a few clicks. You can also take advantage of A/B testing and personalization options so that your emails are always relevant for each recipient.
Omnisend is the best email marketing app for Shopify in 2022. Omnisend helps you grow your email list, and it helps you grow sales and brand awareness.
Omnisend has three core features:
- Email automation tools that help you automate sending emails based on customer behavior or other triggers
- A web app builder that lets you create beautiful landing pages, popups, and more without writing code yourself (if you don’t want to)
- A CRM/analytics dashboard so that you can see all of your customer data in one place
Klaviyo is a powerful email marketing platform for Shopify and other ecommerce platforms. The free tier of Klaviyo allows you to send up to 1,000 emails per month, which should be enough for most businesses that are just starting out with email marketing.
If you’re looking to grow at a faster pace, then the paid tier of Klaviyo might be your best bet. It starts at $100 per month if you want access to their entire feature set (including advanced reporting tools and segmentation), but it can go all the way up to $2,500 per month if needed
Search Autopilot is a powerful email marketing solution that helps you grow your business.
Search Autopilot is a subscription-based service that allows you to create, send, and track marketing campaigns. It also gives you valuable information about who clicks your links and what they do after viewing them so that you can improve your campaigns over time. Additionally, Search Autopilot allows you to integrate with other third-party apps such as Shopify Plus (which we’ll discuss later) or Zapier so that all of this information can be shared between systems automatically without having to manually enter it each time—saving loads of time!
Back in Stock
Back in Stock is a tool that allows you to set up an email list for your store, and send out discount codes, product announcements, order confirmations, shipping notices and customer service emails.
These are some email marketing apps for Shopify that can help you expand your online business.
If you are looking to expand your business and grow your online presence, then it is highly recommended that you use one of the best email marketing apps for Shopify.
Here are some of the top-rated apps:
- AgileCRM – $199/month
- ActiveCampaign – $149/month
- Amplify – $199/month
Note: The above prices are for yearly subscriptions. They may change over time, so make sure that you check their websites for updates before signing up for a plan.
Email marketing is an important part of running a successful e-commerce business. It can be difficult to know which email marketing apps you should use, but these are some good options. If you’re looking for more information on email marketing or want help with your own Shopify store, contact us today!