Email marketing campaign allows you to email and reach out your target audience. There are hundreds of email marketing tools available for this purpose. However, some of them are free and some are paid. So, here below are the best email marketing campaign tools that will help you to overcome all difficulties during the process of creating email campaigns . These tools have already created a buzz in the digital marketing arena. Today you’re going to be learning about the best email marketing tools on the market. These tools will make your life easier when it comes to understanding how to lead a successful email campaign. This is one of the few things online marketers tend to neglect, but if you have a solid strategy in place, building an effective campaign can be a piece of cake! The best email marketing campaign tools are essential to any business if you’re looking to increase your sales and reach more customers. Email automation is one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience, drive engagement and boost conversion rates.
E-mail marketing is a cost-effective way to acquire new customers and grow your business. Our email marketing tools directory lists email marketing programs both free and premium that can help you achieve marketing objectives including driving sales, raising brand awareness, seeding your list with prospects and creating a consistent online voice across all channels. Email marketing software is developed to help manage the growth of an organization’s email marketing program from one user to a large enterprise. Did you know that email marketing provider is one of the most popular online marketing tools out there. There are more than 1 billion active email accounts worldwide, with the number increases year after year, showing a 25% increase in 4Q2016 alone. According to a study in 2013, small businesses spent $5.5 billion on email marketing… That’s no surprise, considering that email is a proven channel for engaging with customers and building customer relationships. For any size business, Email Marketing can be one of the best ways to keep your clients and customers informed on what is happening within your company. It is an effective way of communicating with them [in] as well as building it up slowly. This post shares some top email marketing campaigns tools that will help you do so and much more:
SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing platform that helps you send high-quality emails to your subscribers. This tool lets you quickly create emails, manage subscriber lists, send automated emails and much more. It also allows you to create beautiful newsletters using templates or use drag-and-drop features to create a professional looking newsletter fast.
SendPulse has many features such as:
- Campaign Builder – The campaign builder allows you to build your own custom list from scratch, import contacts from other sources like Gmail or Facebook, upload existing lists from third party services like MailChimp etc., import contacts from CSV files (comma separated values), subscribe users via forms on the website etc., save campaigns as templates for future use etc..
- Email Designer – You can easily customize every aspect of your email with SendPulse’s beautiful yet powerful design tools which include text editors for text styles (bold/italic/underline), images, links etc..
- Automated Email Sequences – Create an automated email sequence based on specific events using triggers such as user registration form submissions or abandoned cart notifications etc.. You can also set up multiple triggers in one sequence so that different paths will be taken depending on which event occurs first..
Moosend is a cloud-based email marketing platform that enables you to send personalized emails and newsletters to your customers. It has a drag-and-drop email builder, which makes it easy for anyone to create beautiful emails on their own. The app has built-in analytics that show how many times the message was opened, how many times the links were clicked on in your message, and more.
Moosend offers a 14 day free trial so you can test out their services before committing yourself to one of their plans.
Mailchimp is a tool that’s definitely worth checking out if you’re just getting started with email marketing. It has a simple interface and a free plan, both of which make it easy to use for beginners. The quality of Mailchimp’s free plan is also quite high: you get 3,000 emails per month, which should be plenty for most businesses. While many other platforms offer better premium plans (for example, ConvertKit has 10k/month), Mailchimp wins in terms of convenience and ease-of-use.
Mailchimp also has great list segmentation tools that allow you to target specific groups based on their interests or behaviors. This makes it easy to send targeted messages while reducing the amount of spammy emails you send out into the world—which can help build trust among your customers over time!
- GetResponse is an email marketing platform that helps you send, track and optimize your emails.
- GetResponse offers email templates that you can use to create professional emails that look good and engage your audience.
StreamSend is a cloud-based email marketing software that helps you automate the process of creating, sending and tracking emails. It’s perfect for businesses who need to send out hundreds or thousands of emails at once. With StreamSend:
- You can quickly create and manage email templates for different campaigns
- Create smart lists based on any criteria you want (including demographics)
- Schedule your email campaigns ahead of time so they go out automatically at the right time
AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing platforms. It has a free plan that allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month. AWeber is a great tool for beginners, but it also has features that advanced users will appreciate.
AWeber includes a lot of helpful features like email automation and mobile responsive design to make your life easier when it comes to sending out emails. They also have some advanced reporting tools that allow you do track open rates and other metrics related to your campaigns.
If you’re looking for an easy way to build subscriber lists or manage existing ones then AWeber is right up your alley!
Vertical Response is an email marketing platform that offers a variety of features and services. It has the ability to manage multiple channels, including social media, mobile and even SMS text messages.
This email marketing tool makes it easy for you to create newsletters and emails without any coding knowledge or HTML knowledge. You can create multiple templates with Vertical Response’s drag-and-drop interface and customize them with its simple editor tools. With this tool, you can also send emails on behalf of yourself or your company through their SMTP server at no additional cost!
- Campaign Monitor is a great email marketing tool for small businesses and bloggers.
- Campaign Monitor is easy to use and has a great user interface.
- Campaign Monitor has great customer service and support.
- Campaign Monitor offers free trials so you can try before you buy!
Marketo is a leading marketing automation platform that helps companies market more effectively to their customers. Marketo helps companies drive revenue by increasing customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value.
Marketo offers a suite of marketing automation solutions that help companies more effectively reach, engage, and convert their customers.
- Infusionsoft is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps you manage your sales, marketing, and service processes.
- It’s free to use for up to 100 contacts, but you will have to pay for more if you want more than that.
SmartFocus is a marketing automation tool that helps you build and nurture relationships with your customers. With SmartFocus, you can create campaigns using drag-and-drop builder that allows you to create emails, landing pages and forms with ease.
The tool also comes with a powerful CRM that allows you to manage your contacts, leads and customers as well as create custom reports for data analysis.
Email automation is one of the best ways to follow up with your customers, share new content and keep your brand at the top of your list.
If you can’t decide which email marketing tool to use, we recommend SendPulse. It offers many of the features that other tools do, but at a much lower price. This makes it ideal for small businesses who want to save money on an email automation tool without sacrificing quality.