You just got hired by a company looking for a marketing agency to help its email marketing efforts. What do you do? Hire an army of interns to help you create campaigns? Buy an expensive marketing tool that only your sales team uses? Forget about email marketing and settle for social media shares? Email marketing is an integral part of online advertising and it’s widely used by virtually every company, agency or organization. The ability to use email as a marketing tool that helps you accomplish your business goals is undoubtedly valuable. Whether you’re an agency, a small business owner, or a large corporation, your customers are communicating with each other through email more than ever before. Our email marketing software helps you capture more leads and turn them into customers by sending out engaging and personalized emails. We’ll also help you analyze your campaign results so that your next campaign is even more successful—and profitable!
Marketing agencies have always been on top of their game when it comes to staying up-to-date. They have constantly been changing and adjusting the strategies in order to ensure that the clients get the best results for the money offered. Full-service email marketing agency offering low price, personalized, customized and creative bulk email marketing services for your business with 20 years experience. Bulk and mass email marketing services include: adding subscribers from different web sources, creating personalized bulk email campaigns, Testing sending schedule of email campaigns and comprehensive timing report and analysis.
Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing tools are a great way to get started with email marketing. There are many options and services on the market today, but it can be overwhelming knowing where to start. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular options below:
Email Marketing Platforms
A platform is an all-in-one solution that you can use for both sending emails and managing your subscriber list. Platforms are often used by large brands with multiple authors or teams because they allow each person to have access to different parts of the system without having direct access to each other’s work. Generally speaking, platforms will also include analytics tracking for campaigns (to help optimize performance), along with integrations with third party services like A/B testing tools and automation software like Salesforce’s Einstein AI platform which makes it easier than ever before!
Email Marketing Software
If you want more control over how things work behind closed doors then maybe this is what you’re looking for! With Email Marketing Software such as MailChimp or Drip – users can create their own templates using HTML instead of relying on templates made by others who might not understand precisely what their needs are when it comes time send out campaigns.”
Simple, Powerful Email Campaigns
Email marketing has been the most effective channel for generating sales and leads. Large businesses are using email marketing to increase ROI, while small businesses are using it to reach their target audience.
It’s a great way to communicate with your customers, build trust, and get more conversions.
Email marketing is also the best way to stay in touch with potential customers who aren’t ready to buy yet but who may be interested in what you have to offer down the line.
Send Beautiful Emails Your Customers Will Love
Email is the most direct and personal way to connect with clients. It’s also one of the most effective tools for driving sales and growing your business. But if you don’t have a good email strategy in place, your efforts will be wasted…or worse, they can hurt your business.
To help you avoid mistakes that could be costing you clients, here are eight critical elements to successful email marketing:
Create, send, and track engaging email campaigns that help you build lasting relationships with your customers. It’s easy – just drag and drop. View All Features.
- Create, send and track engaging email campaigns that help you build lasting relationships with your customers. It’s easy – just drag and drop.*
- View all features here
Easy Setup & Integration
Easy setup is important because it can be the difference between an agency using a new service and being unable to do so. The more complicated your website is, the harder it will be to integrate new tools.
Integration with other services:
- Easy integration with email marketing services (and vice versa) will help you get the most out of both platforms. You should always look for tools that allow you to easily integrate with other services, such as CRM and social media.
- Integrating your website with other products allows for even better communication among employees and customers alike!
Set up in minutes! Our marketing platform integrates seamlessly with your existing website, CRM, and other business tools. Learn More.
Agencies, you can set up a complete online marketing campaign in minutes. Our marketing platform integrates seamlessly with your existing website, CRM, and other business tools.
Agency users love our integration because it allows them to use one system for all of their campaigns. For example:
- You can send emails using your email marketing platform and then create landing pages on our website builder that capture leads from the emails you send out.
- If a prospect signs up for one of your webinars after clicking one of your links in an email blast or social media ad, they will be added automatically to a new webinar registration list inside HubSpot so that when it’s time for registration again later on down the road (or even immediately), they’ll already have been added into this list live in HubSpot so there’s no need for manual entry or updating across multiple systems again later on down the road when it comes time to actually register attendees at some point soon afterwards (perhaps even immediately).
Insightful Reports & Analytics
- Email campaign reporting metrics
- Open rates: How many people are opening your emails?
- Click through rates: How many people are actually clicking the links in your emails, or at least reading the content and taking some sort of action?
- Bounce rate: How many emails were undeliverable? This is a metric to track over time; it’s normal for there to be a few bounces in the beginning of any email campaign. If you have more than 5% bouncing after three months, though, that’s when you might want to reevaluate your list. (And if it’s more than 12%, you definitely need to reevaluate.)
Drive ROI with powerful email campaign reporting metrics like open rate, click through rate, bounce rate, and more – so you can run successful campaigns that boost customer engagement and sales. Learn More.
It’s important to know that an email campaign is effective, whether it’s increasing sales or customer engagement. With SmarterMail Email Marketing, you can track the success of your campaigns by monitoring key metrics like open rate, click through rate and bounce rate.
You can also see how your emails perform across different mobile devices and operating systems. This helps you determine which platforms are most effective for your audience so that you can optimize your future email marketing efforts for maximum results.
Automate Your Lead Nurturing Campaigns
There are a number of automation tools that can help you create and manage your lead nurturing campaigns. Some of these tools include:
- MailChimp’s Autoresponder series
- AWeber’s Nurture Campaigns
Attract new leads and keep current customers engaged with effective email campaigns that convert prospects into loyal clients. Manage your contacts by creating personalized lists and managing your email workflow with automation. Learn More.
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. According to a study by Experian, 92% of people check their email at least once a day. With so many consumers checking their inboxes every day, it’s crucial for businesses to use this platform as an opportunity to connect with customers and nurture relationships for long-term success.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite email marketing tools that will help you create engaging campaigns from start to finish:
- Email Marketing Agency For eCommerce – Sendlane
- Bulk Email Marketing Services – MailChimp
- Email Marketing Service Provider – Constant Contact
- 20 Top Email Marketing Service Providers In The World
- Best Free Email Marketing Software And Platforms List
- Hubspot Email Marketing
Email marketing agency for eCommerce
If you are looking for an email marketing agency that has experience in eCommerce, we can help. For example, if you have a website and want to send emails to your visitors who have signed up on the site through a pop-up form, we can help with that. Or perhaps your company sells products or services online and wants to promote those products or services through email campaigns. In this case, we can set up automated drip campaigns that send out emails at different times during the day or week. The goal of these automated drip campaigns is typically sales lead generation (or increasing conversion rates).
If you need help with either of these options (or others), please contact us today!
Email marketing is an essential part of any marketing strategy. It’s the most personal way to engage with customers and prospects and it’s easy to do. We’ve made it even easier by offering a full suite of tools that make email marketing simple, powerful, and effective.