There are nearly as many email marketing software providers out there as there are ways to send an email. From the inexpensive (and often free) basic email programs like Gmail and Outlook, to the high-end enterprise solutions like Salesforce and Oracle’s Pardot, there’s a solution for every business owner or marketer who wants to get their message in front of their audience. But with so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start when choosing your email marketing software provider! This article is intended to help you make sense of all these different options by breaking down what each company offers, who they’re best suited for and what kind of campaigns they’re most effective at running.
Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing services, period. It’s free up to a certain level and it has many features that you’d expect from premium email marketing platforms.
It integrates with all the major social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), so you can keep your marketing efforts in check across multiple channels. You can also use it to create autoresponders and segmentation campaigns—the latter being one of our favorite features because they allow you to send targeted messages based on user actions or behavior such as purchasing history or subscription date.
Mailchimp also has some advanced analytics tools that allow you to track open rates, clickthrough rates and even deliverability rates for your emails so you know exactly how well each campaign performs before deploying another one like it again!
Sendinblue is a French email marketing software that is popular with small businesses for its ease of use and simplicity. Sendinblue has the best email marketing software for small businesses.
Sendinblue has many features which make it the best email marketing software for small businesses:
- Email Marketing Automation – Sendinblue allows you to send an automated sequence of emails based on different criteria such as date, time, actions taken by customers etc., which can be customized using their drag and drop editor. This helps you target your audience more effectively and create more engagement with them over time.
- Campaign Management – Sendinblue has great campaign management tools where you can create multiple campaigns and manage them from one dashboard. Also, there is no need to use external tools like Hubspot or Mailchimp to create beautiful landing pages because they already have these inbuilt!
GetResponse is a great email marketing platform for those who want to grow their business.
One of the reasons why I like GetResponse is because it offers a free 14-day trial, so you can try out all its features before deciding whether or not to sign up. Another reason why I like GetResponse is because they offer a 30-day money back guarantee, which means if you are not satisfied with the service after using it for 30 days, you can get your money back!
Drip is the simplest email marketing tool I have found. It is designed for small businesses and has everything you need to create automated emails based on your customer’s actions.
You can use drip to set up a lead generation campaign, a welcome series, or an order confirmation sequence. For example, if someone signs up for your newsletter or buys something from your store through an online purchase, they will receive an email with specific information about that action. You can also set up drip campaigns based on any other criteria such as location or age range of customers.
The best part is that it’s affordable! If you are just starting out with email marketing and want some help getting started right away without breaking the bank – this is definitely the way to go!
If you’re a blogger, author or podcaster, ConvertKit is a great option because of its focus on content creators. It has a good free plan (you can easily create and send emails to up to 500 subscribers) and also offers paid plans that include some pretty powerful features like automation and email templates. Their mobile app is also one of the best I have used for managing email campaigns on the go.
AWeber is a popular email marketing platform. It has a free plan, but their low-cost paid plans are perfect for small businesses and startups. AWeber’s high level of customization makes it an ideal solution for companies that want to create their own email templates and send newsletters or other automated messages in bulk.
AWeber also offers integrations with third-party tools such as Shopify, WordPress and Mailchimp.
If you’re a small business or marketer, Benchmark Email is an excellent choice for sending high-quality emails without breaking the bank. It’s got a free plan that allows you to send up to 500 emails per month, with additional options for communication such as SMS and phone calls. The paid plans start at $15/month and include unlimited campaigns and more storage space.
Sender.net is a free email marketing platform that allows you to send up to 1,000 emails per month. It’s a great tool for beginners and experts alike because of its simplicity and powerful features.
Sender.net supports both HTML and plain text messages, so you can send out the same message in both formats if you’d like. The service also automatically updates your subscriber list each time someone opts-in or unsubscribes from your list, so there’s no need for manual updates!
If you’re a small business or an entrepreneur, iContact Pro might be the tool for you. Its easy-to-use interface and built-in templates make campaign creation a snap. A free trial lasts 30 days, and after that it’s only $29/month (or $299/year). Additionally, there is no minimum monthly requirement—you can send one newsletter every month if that works better for your small business.
There are also several features worth mentioning:
- Easily create HTML or plain text newsletters with drag & drop elements like text boxes, image galleries and buttons
- Create multiple lists so that you can target specific customers with targeted messages
- Manage all aspects of your campaigns from one dashboard without having to switch between tools
HubSpot Marketing Hub.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a leading marketing automation software that helps you attract and convert more leads, drive sales, and build your brand. It’s a full-service platform for marketers of all levels to run their digital marketing campaigns easily and effectively.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is an all-in-one marketing solution for small businesses with Big Market ambitions. The tool includes everything you need to manage your website, blog, social media accounts and email campaigns from one central dashboard. From building landing pages to crafting emails that convert leads into customers, you can use the software’s drag-and-drop builder to create content quickly without requiring any coding knowledge or graphic design skills.
There are so many options for email marketing software providers, but not all of them are right for everyone – it depends on your specific needs and the kind of campaigns you’ll be sending out, as well as your budget!
When considering your options, there are several factors to consider.
- How many users will be using the platform? If you plan on having just one or two users sending emails, then a free service may be enough for your needs. However, if you’re looking for something that can scale as your business grows and evolves over time, then you’ll want to find an email marketing provider that offers advanced features and flexibility in pricing plans (like Aweber).
- What features does it offer? There are a lot of things that can make an email marketing provider great: integrations with other systems like CRM software; automation tools like drip campaigns; analytics reports that show how well your campaigns are performing; and so much more! Make sure whichever option(s) you choose has these features before signing up because they’ll help make managing your campaigns easier down the line.
We hope this list has helped you find the right tool for your business! If not, we recommend giving these services a try yourself. They’re all free for 30 days, so there’s no reason not to give them a shot and see if they are right for you.