Email marketing is absolutely free to use. Email marketing is the most efficient way to communicate with your subscribed customers. In fact, studies imply that one email can earn up to $38 per sale. And the great thing about email marketing is it’s super easy to do! That’s why it’s the most widely used method for online marketing worldwide. Best of all you can use an app called. You’ve chosen a Shopify theme with a custom landing page, your store is all set up and ready to go. The next step – email marketing! Phew, what an exhausting procedure, but you got this. So, let’s see what email marketing software or service would suit your business best – in terms of functionality and price. Email marketing continues to be the most cost efficient and effective way to market online. But getting started can be challenging.
The best email marketing services comparison guide was created to help people decide which service fits them best. Shopping cart abandonment is a serious issue. People leave online shopping carts without purchasing anything at all. Close to 75% of all online shoppers fail to complete their purchase, and that amount is actually getting higher every day. If you’re looking for the best email marketing for Shopify, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll discuss some of the most popular options and explore why they work so well with Shopify. Plus, we’ll give you a few other options that might be more appropriate for your store.
Popular Email Marketing for Shopify Apps
- Email Marketing for Shopify:
- List features, pros and cons, pricing plans, customer reviews and contact information.
- Popular Email Marketing for Shopify Apps
- List of popular email marketing apps for Shopify.
Email marketing is a powerful way to reach your customers and drive sales. You can send automated emails based on the actions they take or opt-in to receive your product or service updates straight to their inboxes. The best part about email marketing is that it’s highly effective with high ROI (return on investment). Here are some best practices when it comes to sending emails:
- Send relevant content – Make sure you write subject lines that encourage people who open them up click through by including language such as “Free tutorial” or “15% off today only!” These will be more effective at increasing click-through rates than generic ones like “Hey there!” which don’t indicate what kind of content you’re offering.*
Other Shopify Email Marketing Apps
As a Shopify store owner, you have many options for email marketing software. Here are some of the most popular ones:
Free Email Marketing App for Shopify
There are a number of email marketing apps that you can use with your Shopify store. Let’s look at some of the best options:
- Omnisend is one of the most popular email marketing apps for Shopify stores because it has one of the broadest feature sets, including powerful segmentation and automation tools.
- SendinBlue is another option for those who want an all-in-one solution for their email campaigns. The platform comes with a built-in autoresponder, split testing tools, and more advanced features like drag & drop design builder and email templates builder.
- Mailchimp is an affordable option for those who want basic email list management capabilities—but not much more than that. It also offers free plans so you can test out their service before deciding whether it’s right for your needs (it’s worth noting that Mailchimp recently released Klaviyo which offers many similar features but integrates directly with Shopify).
You should also consider using Klaviyo if you’re looking to take advantage of advanced segmentation or automation capabilities without having to pay extra fees each month – in this case I’d recommend upgrading from the free plan when possible (you’ll need access to priority support which comes standard with paid accounts).
Mailchimp for Shopify
Shopify store owners are a fan of Mailchimp, the most well-known email marketing service in the world. Here’s why:
- You can connect an unlimited number of email addresses to your account and create multiple segments that help you segment your audience and send targeted emails.
- It has a wide range of features including responsive templates, A/B testing, and a newsletter builder.
Mailchimp is a great email marketing app used by many Shopify store owners, here are some of its benefits:
- Mailchimp is a great email marketing app used by many Shopify store owners, here are some of its benefits:
- Mailchimp has a free plan and it doesn’t require any credit card information to sign up.
- You can send as many emails as you want at no additional cost. If you want to send more than 12,000 emails in one month, then you’ll need to upgrade your account to the paid version.
Mailchimp has an easy-to-use interface that allows anyone to create beautiful newsletters with ease without needing any coding experience or hiring someone else for help!
Klaviyo for Shopify
Klaviyo is an email marketing platform that integrates with Shopify. It’s a powerful tool that you can use to grow your store and make more sales. There are many features of Klaviyo that make it a great choice for Shopify store owners, including:
- A powerful automation engine with conditional triggers, smart lists, and global rules
- An easy-to-use interface for writing emails quickly
- Segmentation tools that allow you to target specific segments of your audience with different messages
Omnisend for Shopify
Omnisend is a good choice for Shopify store owners. It’s not the only email marketing app on this list, but it’s one of the best ones available.
Why? Because Omnisend offers a lot of features that make it easy to manage your emails and keep track of how they’re performing. You can use it to create newsletters, automated campaigns, and lead generation forms (like webinars). Additionally, Omnisend has integrations with many other apps in order make life easier:
- Google Analytics (so you can track how many people open your emails)
- Salesforce (so you can sync contacts with customer data)
Sender for Shopify
Sender for Shopify is a powerful email marketing application for Shopify stores. Sender for Shopify allows you to send emails to your customers directly from Shopify. It’s a great option for Shopify stores that already use Shopify for their ecommerce platform, as it’s fully integrated with the theme and works seamlessly with other native tools.
Sending emails from within your store offers many benefits over sending them manually through an external service like MailChimp or AWeber. You can create templates in minutes—there’s no need to learn HTML anymore! The built-in drag-and-drop editor makes creating compelling messages easy, even if you don’t have any previous design experience at all (no coding required).
Newsletter2Go for Shopify
Newsletter2Go for Shopify is a professional email newsletter service that helps you create, send, and track emails to your audience. With Newsletter2Go, you can create an unlimited number of email templates with drag-and-drop builder. You will be able to send up to 15000 emails per month without any paywall or limits.
With this Shopify app, you can:
- Create beautiful personalized emails from scratch or build upon existing templates
- Send newsletters from within the app or from your Mailgun account directly in the browser on your computer via Zapier integration (you’ll need a free Zapier account)
- Track opens and clicks on every campaign so that you know what’s working best for your audience
There are many email marketing services that work with Shopify, but Klaviyo is one of the best.
Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing services for Shopify stores. It’s an email automation platform that can help you get more sales by sending automated emails based on customer behavior, so your customers will be reminded to buy again when they are ready.
Klaviyo also integrates with many other platforms, including MailChimp, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), and Amazon Web Services (AWS). This means it can be used as part of a larger marketing automation strategy.
If you are a small business and you want to grow with minimal marketing efforts, then it is important that you use retargeting. In this article I have told you everything that you need to know about Shopify and why it is important and how they are benefiting people. All in all, there are several email marketing apps for Shopify. We have listed out the top 3 email marketing apps for Shopify so that users can choose their favourite among these top 3. It is also recommended that you should do your due diligence and know what each email marketing tool is offering before you make up your mind. Shopify’s native email marketing app is best for users who don’t need a lot of advanced functionality. It can be used to send targeted emails, but isn’t the easiest platform to use without some experience. Email marketing platforms provide a more robust set of features. The best email marketing platforms for Shopify include ActiveCampaign, Hubspot and Mailchimp. We hope this post has helped you decide which email marketing services are right for your Shopify store. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below!