Email marketing is a long-term strategy for connecting with your audience. But it can be done effectively with the right tools and ideas. Here I’ve highlighted the best email marketing infographics throughout the web to help you create your own marketing emails that resonate with your intended audience. These email marketing infographics will give you the best strategies and tactics for email marketing. You’ll learn real examples of what works best and how some companies achieved success with email marketing campaigns. You’ll also see examples of things that your competition could be doing to get more signups, customers and subscribers. Over the past few years, email marketing has come to the forefront of most business owners and marketing professionals. When used correctly, email marketing can be an extremely powerful tool! Below are some infographics with tips and tactics used by some of the best email marketers on the planet.
Creating and implementing a successful email marketing campaign can be tricky. From subject lines to images, the content of your emails is the the secret sauce to a successful blast campaign. While there’s no one-size-fits-all rule when it comes to email marketing, there are many helpful articles that give marketers a good idea of what has garnered success in other campaigns. Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your business, if you’re doing it right. But it’s also very easy to get it wrong, wasting time and money. That’s where these 20+ email marketing infographics come in handy. Some may seem obvious, but others offer insights and ideas you might not have considered before. When it comes to email marketing, you want your subscribers to open and click on your emails. You also want them to buy something from your store. It sounds simple enough, but the reality is that only a small percentage of marketers are able to achieve this goal. What’s stopping them? They don’t have all the information needed for effective email marketing campaigns. Luckily, there are some tools out there that can help! Here are 10 infographics about email marketing that will give you everything you need to know in order bring more eyeballs and sales into your business:
10 email marketing hacks to get more opens, clicks, and revenue
You need to make sure your email marketing is as effective as possible. Here are 10 best practices you can use to increase the number of opens, clicks, and revenue from your email marketing campaigns:
- Use a subject line that grabs attention
- Use a clear CTA (call-to-action)
- Use a strong offer or incentive in the body of your email
- Include an image and/or video in your emails if appropriate for your audience (images tend to be more effective than text) 5. Make sure any links within the body of your emails are clickable (so they don’t look like plain text) 6. Keep things short – people have short attention spans when it comes to reading digital content 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
The anatomy of a great email [infographic]
There’s a lot of pressure to get the right message out there. It’s important that you’re aware of what makes a good email, so that you can make sure it gets read.
- Use the right subject line: Your subject line should be attention-grabbing, but also relevant to the content inside your email. The goal is to pique curiosity and interest in your reader so they’ll open up your email!
- Use a compelling image: An image can make all the difference in whether or not someone clicks through on your campaign. Having an engaging image can encourage people to take action on their phones or computers as well as prompt them to share with others who might also find value in what you have written about this topic (or product).
- Make sure there’s clearly defined call-to-action: Make sure that it’s clear what action should be taken by readers once they’ve received this information from you! Do they need some sort of response? Do they need further explanation? Letting them know exactly what needs doing will increase engagement between parties involved here which means better results overall for everyone involved!
9 stats about email marketing you didn’t know about
- Email marketing is still a powerful tool.
- It’s more effective than social media.
- It’s more effective than search engine optimization.
- It’s more effective than direct mail, which fell out of favor with marketers in the mid-2000s but is now making a comeback thanks to its ability to get through spam filters and land directly in recipients’ inboxes—where they’re likely to see it and act on it immediately.
There have been plenty of changes since email marketing started becoming popular in the early ’90s, but one thing hasn’t changed: email remains one of the most valuable tools available for reaching your customers and prospects with personalized messages that are both relevant and timely, whether it’s about discounts or updates about new products coming out soon or information about industry events happening near where those people live (and therefore might be interested).
How to create a successful drip campaign infographic template
A drip campaign is a series of emails sent at regular intervals. If you’re sending emails to customers to help them remember you, or if you’re trying to convert new customers into repeat buyers through email, then a drip campaign may be the right fit for your business.
But how do you create an effective drip campaign?
To start, think about what you want your recipients to know and do after reading each email in the series. Then use these tips from Hubspot (a leading online marketing agency) on creating an infographic template for your own drip campaign:
these infographics can help you create better email marketing campaigns
You may be wondering whether or not these infographics will actually help you out. I’ve put together a list of reasons why they can be useful in your email marketing campaign:
- The infographics are visually appealing and easy to read. They’re colorful and fun, making them perfect for sharing on social media.
- They’re relevant to email marketing. If you’re looking for tips on how to build better email lists or improve your open rates, you’ll find what you need here!
- They’re useful even if you’ve been doing email marketing for years. These infographics give people who are just starting out with their own campaigns some great information about where they should start and what kind of content works best with their audience (hint: it’s usually something unexpected).
Email marketing is a powerful tool. It can help you connect with your customers and grow your business. But it’s not easy to do well. You need to know the basics of how email works, how to write effective subject lines and body copy, how to send emails at the right time, what kinds of offers will get opened and clicked on—and tons more! If you want to be successful with email marketing, then check out these infographics for some great tips on how to improve your campaigns (and increase revenue). Email marketing is a proven communication channel to drive higher customer engagement and inbound sales. Businesses of all sizes and industries can benefit from effective email campaigns, as long as they do it right. That’s why we have compiled the ultimate list of email marketing tips, strategies and guide to help business owners leverage the benefits of email marketing to its fullest. Email marketing is one of the most efficient strategies for driving conversions and building an audience. It’s fair to say that anyone who is serious about growing a business will likely use email marketing in some capacity. That being said, there are numerous ways to approach email marketing. To learn more, it may be worth your while to take a look through some of these marketing tactics and strategies. You could even make them a learning tool for your designers, especially if you’re looking to improve how they plan their emails.