To find the best in email marketing tools for large businesses and to help you create and execute a successful inbound marketing plan, we looked at several key areas for each platform. Broad coverage of email marketing functions, ability to easily set up campaigns, and reliability when it comes to deliverability were the top three. After much research, we think SendPulse has the most complete offering for large businesses, with amazing value and great customer service.
Are you a marketer who needs the best email address management, marketing automation, and email deliverability tools? We have researched and reviewed more than 60 products to find the very best solutions available. In addition, we have made it easy for you to compare our favorite email marketing platforms by offering full comparison charts for each category.
Omnisend is an omnichannel email marketing tool that’s a rising star in the automation marketing world.
With email marketing at its core, Omnisend offers powerful automation that not only allows you to automate your emails but improve email marketing results using other channels as well.
With Omnisend, you can add these channels into the same automation workflow: email, SMS, web push notifications, and more.
In this way, you can capture insights about subscribers from different touch points and create omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Sign-up forms for collecting email IDs
- Visual email editor
- Advanced segmentation
- A/B testing of critical email elements
- Many click-rate booster tools Product Picker and Gift Box
- Simple to set up
- Helpful tutorials
- Great customer service
- No RSS-to-email feature
- The interface is not very intuitive
- Free plan includes 500 emails/month
- Paid plans starting from $16 per month
B2B, B2C, SaaS, and solo entrepreneurs can use the platform with ease.
One of Omnisend’s clients is The Cake Store. They made $37,000 by using the custom workflows in Omnisend. They have reported 32X more sales conversions since they started using Onmisend.
EasySendy is one of the finest email marketing tools that you can find out there. Not only does it help you capture leads directly from a website but it also allows you to send out automated emails to them.
What makes it stand out from the rest is that you can even send emails to only those who didn’t open emails during your past campaign.
- Can create pop-ups, social signup buttons, etc.
- Searchable custom fields in email lists.
- Drag-and-drop email creator and editor.
- Detailed email segmentation options.
- Drag-and-drop drip automation flow builder.
- Easy to use.
- Affordable pricing model.
- Easily scalable.
- Enterprise-grade features.
- Free plan available.
- Free migration services from other platforms.
- Third-party lists are not allowed.
- Have to pay to send emails in the free plan.
EasySendy has a free plan for up to 2000 subscribers.
Paid plans start from $19/month for 10K subscribers and go up to $1049/month for 5 million subscribers.
Beginner and Intermediate
Ideal for brands and marketers who want to manage all of their email campaigns from a single location.
HubSpot Marketing Free Email
HubSpot offers a fully-featured email marketing tool that was built to help businesses grow, no matter where they are on their journey.
The tool has a free-forever plan that allows you to send up to 2,000 emails per calendar month. Once the business grows, you can opt for one of the paid tiers and unlock more features and benefits.
The great thing about HubSpot is that it offers all-in-one solutions to help you do more than just email marketing. They enable you to use your website data to run more personalized email campaigns. You can also benefit from their live chat, form builder, CRM, and other features.
- Easy-to-use template builder with a drag-and-drop editor
- Ready-made, customizable goal-based templates
- A/B testing and advanced marketing automation features
- Audience segmentation options based on contact list membership and lifecycle stage
- Free plan: send up to 2,000 emails per calendar month
- Paid tiers start at $50/month
- Access to powerful tools such as:
- CRM to personalize emails
- Automation features to save time on menial tasks
- Forms to capture new contacts
- And more
- A simple user interface
- Supports six languages
- Access to countless resources such as HubSpot Academy for you to learn how to use the tool and become a better marketer
- Emails include HubSpot’s branding
- Only basic templates available in the free plan
- Limited support with the free plan
- No A/B testing functionality in the free plan
- Third-party integrations required to benefit from features like abandoned cart notifications
Ideal for marketers who want to manage everything from one place including email marketing.
Moosend isn’t the most streamlined email marketing app we tested, but it makes up for that with generous allowances on the free plan and powerful segmentation options for eCommerce businesses.
The email builder works as you expect with drag-and-drop functionality to add elements and a rich text editor. Once you connect your eCommerce site, click over to the Revenue Dashboard tab to see an overview of exactly how your email marketing efforts lead to sales.
Compared to other apps we tested, it takes a few extra clicks to build a new segment. But even free users can segment lists by crucial eCommerce dimensions like average order value, subscribers who add a particular product to their cart, total spending, and more. Moosend also includes automation features with its free plan: over a dozen automated “recipes,” including sequences for abandoned carts, upsells, and customer loyalty.
Moosend integrates with Zapier, opening up connections with tons of other apps and automated workflows for things like adding new Moosend subscribers from new leads and verifying email addresses for new Moosend subscribers.
Moosend pricing: Free for up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited emails
The more you use your email marketing tool, the more you’ll need to rely on automation. And Sendinblue offers a variety of templated automation flows, based on your goals. You can choose your workflow to improve engagement, increase traffic, grow revenue, or build relationships.
Even with this kind of advanced automation, you can get from account setup to actually editing emails in just a few clicks. Once you’re there, you can build your emails with dozens of pre-made templates and a drag-and-drop editor. Then, either send them as email newsletters or use Sendinblue’s automation workflows to send them on a schedule.
You can’t send as many emails at once as you can from other free email marketing tools, but you can manage more contacts and split them into focused lists. Sendinblue also lets you buy pre-paid credits to send more than your daily email limit.
Expand Sendinblue’s capabilities by integrating it with Zapier to automatically create new Sendinblue subscribers from new Google Contacts, Typeform submissions, and more.
Sendinblue pricing: Free for up 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts
Email marketing is an effective and inexpensive means of marketing your company online. We at BizTrainer, we help you get the best email marketing tools for your business. These email marketing tools may vary depending on your purpose and type of business.