Use the free app Post Maker to merge one to three photos into amazing posters with dozens of filters, text, stickers and much more. You can share the great results on your favorite social networks or use them to make a unique print poster. There are many presets included, so you can get started right away.
Online photos have created a new way for people to connect. If you like to share images on social media, then this is the app for you. This app works on all of your devices and all major social media sites from Instagram to Twitter to Facebook, etc..
Hootsuite is the most popular tool for managing social media platforms. 18+ million social media marketers use it, and it has everything you need to manage your team, schedule posts, measure results, plan upcoming campaigns, etc. From freelancers to large businesses, it’s the perfect tool for anyone who wants to grow their social media presence the right way.
Hootsuite comes with five different plans, including a free plan. The free version plan allows you to manage two social media accounts, schedule up to 5 posts at a time, and allow one user.
You can easily create, schedule, and customize posts for all your connected networks from their beginner-friendly dashboard. Plus, you can connect to more than 20+ different social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and more.
One of the key features of Hootsuite I like is the Engage. Using this option, you can quickly access all the incoming messages across your social networks.
💰 Pricing: Hootsuite offers five different plans. Additionally, they also offer 30 days free trial on professional and team plans.
- Free Plan: One user, two social accounts, five scheduled posts
- Professional Plan ($49/ mo): One user, ten social accounts, unlimited scheduled posts
- Team plan ($129/ mo): 3 users, 20 social accounts, custom branded URL
- Business plan ($599/ mo): 5 users, 35 social accounts, content library, campaign planning
- Enterprise plan (custom): 5+ users, 50+ social accounts, team productivity reporting, social selling add-ons
If you want an app like Hootsuite, Buffer would be a great alternative. In fact, it’s much cheaper than Hootsuite.
Buffer offers two different plans – free and essentials. The free plan is limited to one user, allowing you to add three social media accounts, schedule 10 posts per social channel.
With Buffer’s powerful publishing tools, you can schedule posts across all major platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc. You can also schedule posts in advance, so they get published when it’s convenient for you – and automate them based on your RSS feeds.
This comes very handy when you run a large website. For example, let’s say you published a post about best SiteGround alternatives, and then the RSS feed will automatically add the post to Buffer.
Another feature of Buffer I like is its Chrome extension that lets you easily share any page, link, or video from any website directly into Buffer without opening up another tab in the browser.
💰 Pricing: Buffer offers two different plans – free and essentials. Plus, you can also try their essentials plan free for 14 days.
- Free plan: 1 user, up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, basic publishing tools.
- Essentials plans ($5-$10/ month): unlimited channels, unlimited schedule posts, advanced publishing tools.
Later is the best tool for scheduling and publishing on Instagram. It was founded in 2014 and now powering more than 4 million users globally.
Initially, it was started as a simple Instagram scheduling tool, but later, they added more platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Later offers a free plan that includes one social set (including one Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Tiktok account), schedule 30 posts per social profile, and basic analytics.
They also have tons of pre-made templates, so there’s no need to start from scratch ever again.
Using their hashtag research tool, you can find the right hashtags for your posts; it even provides advanced analytics so you can see how well your posts are doing in terms of engagement.
💰 Pricing: Later offers four different plans, including 14 days free trial.
- Free plan: 1 social set, 30 posts per social profile, one user
- Starter plan ($12.50/ mo): 1 social set, 60 posts per social profile, one user, Linkedin bio
- Growth plan ($20.83/ mo): 1 social set, 150 posts per social profile, three users
- Advanced plan ($33.33/ mo): 1 social set, unlimited posts per social profile, six users
Crowdfire is a similar app to Hootsuite in many ways. More than 19 million users worldwide use the Crowdfire app to automate their social media activities. It’s packed with features that make everyday life easier and more productive.
The free version of Crowdfire allows you to link three social media accounts, schedule 10 posts per account, and provide you with one day of social analytics data.
With Crowdfire, you can connect up to 25 accounts and schedule posts across all platforms from one place.
Using their hashtag suggestion feature, you can get the most used and relevant hashtags for your posts quickly and easily. They also have auto-customize content for each platform, so you don’t have to spend time creating multiple posts across different platforms.
Additionally, you can schedule up to 50 posts at once using their bulk upload feature, saving your time and effort. You also get access to up to 30 days of your account’s performance data analytics in just seconds.
💰 Pricing: Crowdfire offers four different plans.
- Free plan: link up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, hashtag recommendations
- Plus plan ($7.48/ mo): 5 social accounts, schedule 100 posts, connect up to 5 RSS feeds
- Premium plan ($37.48/ mo): 10 social accounts, bulk schedule posts, up to 15 RSS feeds, additional team member
- VIP plan ($74.98/ mo): 25 social accounts, scheduled 800 posts, 25 RSS feeds, 20 competitor analyses, 30 days social analytics data.
Those who rely on Twitter to get their message across will find much to like about TweetDeck. TweetDeck is a free application that enables you to manage multiple (unlimited) Twitter accounts from a unified interface. You can create your own customizable social media dashboard that allows you to send and receive tweets and manage and monitor your Twitter profiles. You can use TweetDeck as a web app, Chrome app, or desktop app. TweetDeck can be set to post scheduled tweets, build Tweet lists, and more. And the extra special part is that it’s always free.
Social media is increasingly becoming more and more visual. Canva is an excellent tool for anyone managing social media accounts to use. You can create designer-level marketing assets using any of the thousands of ready-made designs they have available to you. Now, you can even connect your social channels and publish or schedule directly from Canva. They have a free version available, which gives you decent access to great pre-made templates. The pro plan gives you access to all of the templates for only $12.95/month.
ContentCal offers a 14-day free trial. Feature-wise, it is a CoSchedule-like tool. It offers a powerful collection of features to help you manage our entire content marketing plan. It’s segmented into 3 tools. Here’s a look at what they do:
- Publish: This is where you’ll go to collaborate with team members on content ideas, create workflows, and publish articles, emails, and press releases. ContentCal also comes with Web Clipper, a tool that captureS content you come across on the web and saves it to your content library for use later.
- Analyze: Dig into audience engagement with content and campaigns. Track hashtags, stories, top-performing content, and competitors to see what’s working and how to improve your content. Reporting is a major component of driving growth, and Analyze lets you visualize data for paid and organic analytics across platforms, and export your u findings in PDF or PPT format.
- Engage: Connect with customers through ContentCal’s team inbox. Depending on the size of your organization, you can assign queries to specific teams, handling messages from all platforms. Engage also offers a notes feature for messages from customers. These can be added by team members to formulate a complete and effective response to customers.
ContentCal’s also working on a fourth feature called IQ. It’s an AI-powered intelligence solution to offer deeper insights. It will help identify channel performance, assign a content quality score, benchmark competitors, attribute revenue to campaign performance, and deliver industry benchmarking.
Although Falcon is not a free social media management tool, with the cheapest plan (Essentials) costing $129 per month for single users and small teams, it does offer a 14-day free trial. It doesn’t give a price for its more advanced Full Suite plan, targeting larger companies with multiple teams and markets, although it enables you to request a demo.
Falcon emphasizes that it offers 7-days a week support, with a real-time in-app chat, email, and telephone service. It also provides weekly training sessions, and you can find answers in its help center.
The Essentials plan focuses on publishing & scheduling and social media engagement. You can use an editorial calendar to plan, schedule, and edit across multiple social networks. It offers a content pool, meaning you can store assets for repurposing, plug into your DAM, and use Falcon’s cloud storage. It provides a customizable inbox, where you can arrange multiple feeds to build the inbox that suits you best. If you have a team, you can share notes and add messages to your team members. Existing contacts’ profile cards appear beside their messages. Falcon offers advanced metrics for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Suite package offers everything available in the Essentials plan (allowing for larger teams and more significant usage) and adds a number of additional features. These include social listening, where you can monitor social media and the internet to discover much information about your business. You can track brands, topics, keywords, and phrases and even refine them with advanced parameters.
With Falcon’s Full Suite, you can benchmark your strategy across all major social networks. Falcon has a database of over 100,000 brands, letting you benchmark your performance on multiple levels. You can also schedule and post ads on Facebook and Instagram without having to leave Falcon.
While Loomly doesn’t provide a free plan, it does offer a free 15-day trial, and its cheapest plan is $48 per month (or $36 per month if you pay for a year up-front). That Base plan permits two users and a maximum of ten social accounts.
You can connect all your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts to Loomly. It is a simple process, although, like all social media management software, you have to live within limitations set by the social media networks, e.g., you can post to Facebook business accounts, but not personal profiles.
Loomly asks you to set a workflow that matches the way you run your accounts, whether you are part of a team, or operate your accounts solo.
You can select from three views in Loomly:
- Calendar view – shows all posts spread over a calendar month.
- List view – displays all posts as a list and includes essential information for each
- Post view – allows you to examine individual posts
You can do more than just schedule posts in Loomly, however. It offers an interactions feature where you can manage comments, messages, and track social handle @-mentions.
Analytics are available for each of your social accounts, as well as Loomly’s main dashboard containing an overview.
Enhance your social media posts with designs created by graphic designers and posted on the Canva website. Featuring over a million images, fonts, templates, and illustrations, you’re bound to find something that catches your eye—no matter your brand or message.