What small business marketing software does, then, is provide features commonly provided in marketing software on a smaller scale to smaller businesses. In practice, this doesn’t look any different from any other type of marketing software; it’s just a matter of which features you choose and the size of your budget. What differentiates it as “small business” software is that smaller businesses won’t be looking for the expansive software suites provided by some vendors, and will instead want to choose between tighter, more focused packages that provide only the key features needed by a small business.
Small business owners are tasked with growing their businesses. As part of achieving this growth, small business owners are forced to identify new marketing tools for consistent marketing. Below are the most efficient tools I’ve found.
Categories of Marketing Software:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
CRM software is essential for any organization that is looking to grow and enhance communication with its members and prospects. Above all, it is a brand marketing software that helps you track your customer’s buying decisions. It allows you to personalize your communication and help build stronger relationships.
Social Media Marketing Software
Social media marketing is very efficient for displaying your brand’s personality and promoting your online engagement. This type of marketing software will help in scheduling and performance management for your brand. It will make it easier for you to share information across a variety of social platforms while tracking data and allowing you to control all aspects of your social media marketing efforts.
Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is a great way to keep in contact with previous customers. Like social media marketing, the goal here is to notify your leads about your offers. But, unlike social media, email marketing is a more aggressive sales technique. You have to send new offer announcements, call-to-actions, and reminders. With an email marketing automation software, all you have to do is plug in your information and send it immediately or schedule it for later.
Content Marketing Software
Once you start to distribute content, be it blog posts to long-form articles, social media content, videos, infographics, e-books, or webinars, customers will start to know and trust your brand. The power of content marketing compared to traditional forms of advertising offers something of value for your customer base, rather than pushing your product. Content marketing software may overlap with whatever tools you are already using. This type of tool will help you brainstorm, design, review, and approve marketing materials for each campaign and platform.
best marketing software systems for small business
HubSpot Marketing provides an advanced system that brings all of your marketing efforts together, helping your team grow traffic and increase conversions. It has drag-and-drop functionality to design attractive websites with responsive pages regardless of the device used by your visitors.
Website design is only the first step. The software will further assist you in preparing and optimizing relevant and engaging content and distributing it to the right audiences. It allows you to create compelling calls-to-action and personalize messages to address the specific needs of your visitors.
The vendor has an appealing free trial where you can tinker with the features at no cost.
HubSpot Marketing gives you tools like contact forms and A/B tests to develop successful lead generation strategies and decide which visitors have the genuine potential to become qualified leads. The process doesn’t stop here, as it also allows you to give all valuable leads personalized paths to purchase and turn them into paying customers. From there, it will generate a report on your strategy’s impact and contribution to sales.
HubSpot Marketing starts with a free plan as part of the company’s intent to facilitate the end-to-end critical operations of sales teams, offering a dedicated CRM that is free to use and a Sales Hub with a plan likewise starting at $0 per month.
Try out HubSpot Marketing with their free trial visit WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is unique about HubSpot Marketing?
- Create landing pages. HubSpot Marketing lets you create landing pages for your campaigns. It also allows you to distribute both static and dynamic HTML messages that can invoke the response you expect.
- Design workflows and prepare enticing content. Even without advanced coding skills, HubSpot Marketing will help you design workflows, prepare, and format content for publishing, and integrate information from other systems.
- Optimize your website. The system provides a variety of SEO and social suggestions for you to share content with the right influencers and audiences, and drive traffic.
- Turn leads into paying customers. HubSpot Marketing has a lead generation feature that lets you convert your website visitors into customers.
Detailed HubSpot Marketing ReviewREAD MORE
monday.com provides visually stunning templates and marketing tools for your business. It enables you to manage your marketing assets and campaigns in one collaborative space, helping different teams to work together and stay on the same page. It gives you neat and easy-to-use timelines and dashboards for a complete view of your marketing plans and projects. You can use its marketing calendar, project overview, or campaign tracking template to stay on top of everything.
Moreover, it has a client management feature that lets you save your contacts and capture calls, emails, and meetings. It stores all client data in the system so you can easily locate important information in one place. In one centralized dashboard, you can upload files and make them available to your team members.
You can use all the features for free for some time to see if the software matches your needs.
Try out monday.com with their free trial visit WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is unique about monday.com?
- Invite clients to work with you. You can access your client’s contact details and communicate with them on the same platform.
- Intuitive and customizable interface. monday.com has a customizable interface that lets you work in a style that fits your workflows best.
- Set your own rules. You can configure your own rules, create custom sections and groups, and manually add columns to visualize all the information you need.
- Capture quality leads. monday.com allows you to embed forms on your website, and submissions go straight to your board.
Detailed monday.com ReviewREAD MORE
Maropost Marketing Cloud
Maropost Marketing Cloud is a cloud-based digital marketing solution providing a unified hub for web, mobile, email, and social marketing. The platform is being used widely in the travel and tourism industry, the media and entertainment industry, and eCommerce. Maropost allows users to connect with customers easily via different channels, create content, and ultimately build brand loyalty.
Key modules include those for email marketing, mobile marketing, audience management, and customer journey automation. Features include email campaigns with A/B testing capability, SMS campaigns, and advanced reporting and analytics. It also provides marketing intelligence tools for tracking products, revenue, and customer behavior.
Try out Maropost Marketing Cloud with their free trial visit WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
The product also has one-click integrations with other solutions. These include popular apps like Salesforce, Shopify, Zapier, and Netsuite. Also, it has custom integrations as well. Maropost supports up to 10 concurrent API calls. This means the suite can function seamlessly in real-time with 10 other applications.
Maropost offers three pricing plans: Essential, Professional, and Enterprise. They are all priced using the cost per mille (CPM) or cost per thousand messages model. Essential is priced at $1.25, while Professional and Enterprise cost $1.00 and $0.80 respectively.
What is unique about Maropost Marketing Cloud?
- Journey Builder. Maropost provides you tools to help personalize your engagement with customers. This includes an easy-to-use Journey Builder with drag-and-drop functionality for email design and behavioral triggers for custom content and offerings.
- Smart Scheduling. Automatically send the right messages at the right time, thanks to a smart message scheduling module. Plan out and design personalized messages and let Maropost deliver emails and SMS automatically for you.
- Audience Management. Create profiles and segmentize your customer base using custom parameters like buying frequency, age, and location.
- Data-Driven Unified Marketing. Manage all your digital and mobile marketing all in one place.
Detailed Maropost Marketing Cloud ReviewREAD MORE
MailerLite comes equipped with standard and advanced tools to take your email marketing process to the next level. It comes equipped with various text editors, subscriber management options, and workflow automation solutions to help you streamline your campaigns. It also enables you to intelligently segment your audience based on various factors so you can provide them with the most relevant content. Furthermore, the platform comes with reporting tools that make it easy to optimize all email marketing efforts.
Aside from the abovementioned functionalities, MailerLite also comes with built-in photo editing features, landing page management, as well as web form creation tools. The platform even has ready-to-customize templates to accelerate your design process. Last but not least it has API capabilities and supports a slew of native integrations which allow you to connect the platform to your existing software ecosystem.
Try out MailerLite with their free trial visit WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is unique about MailerLite?
- Powerful Campaign Tracking. MailerLite enables users to closely monitor their marketing campaigns by tracking open rates, clicks, and other metrics. Plus, it is equipped with A/B testing and click map generation to give you in-depth insights into the performance of your campaigns.
- Efficient Subscriber Management. The platform has an intuitive interface that lets you segment subscribers and organize email lists. This way, you can easily filter your customers and leads according to particular criteria and include them in campaigns relevant to them.
- Simplified Email Campaign Creation. MailerLite provides several text editors including a newsletter editor, rich text editor, a custom HTML editor, and a drag-and-drop editor. This allows users to create beautifully designed and branded emails as flexibly and conveniently as possible.
vene dash is an end-to-end performance marketing solution that aims to help businesses optimize their affiliate marketing campaigns. It comes equipped with tools that let users oversee their campaigns, monitor affiliate performance, as well as manage all transactions with advertisers and publishers.
In addition, vene dash also allows users to perform traffic risk assessments, URL checking, destination site monitoring, and fraud protection. This way, businesses can make the most out of their affiliate programs. Last but not least, this platform comes with robust API integration options so you can be sure that it can seamlessly work alongside your existing platforms.
What is unique about vene dash?
- Enhance the monitoring of affiliates and publishers. vene dash, uses traffic risk assessments, site monitoring and fraud protection to ensure that all the conversions and clicks you are paying for are legitimate.
- Efficiently track all campaigns. The platform comes with a real-time dashboard that not only displays your metrics and KPIs but also gives you deep insights into your overall campaign performance.
- Improve file management. This solution has a unified file storage system wherein affiliates and publishers can easily but securely access your brand’s official digital assets. This ensures that you are represented correctly in all affiliate content.
- Simplify affiliate payouts. The platform supports various payment channels, including cryptocurrency. As such, affiliates can choose to claim their payouts wherever they prefer.
As a digital marketing platform, Mayple brings to the table several benefits, including powerful marketing strategies, paid ads, and conversion optimization. It lets you handle marketing campaigns by providing high-end features, like the AI-based algorithm that matches your business with the perfect marketing experts.
Furthermore, you can rely on Mayple to consistently monitor your project performance. You can improve your marketing results by using the software’s marketing services, which cover SEO, graphic design, content building, social media management, and more. Mayple has got them all covered to ensure that you’ll get top results for your campaigns.
What is unique about Mayple?
- Create custom marketing strategies. Every business has unique needs, so Mayple allows you to customize your marketing strategies based on your budget and specific company goals.
- Monitor your growth using relevant data. Mayple has powerful monitoring tools that give you bi-weekly reviews, monthly audits, and real-time metrics of your marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing experts. With Mayple’s AI-based algorithm, you get the chance to work with the best marketing professionals who have credible experiences that match your business.
- Utilize various marketing channels. Mayple has a wide range of integrations, allowing you to take advantage of popular marketing platforms like Google Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
Omnisend is an eCommerce marketing automation platform that is perfect for small businesses. Most, if not all, growing companies have an online presence. Hence, a robust online marketing tool is essential for a small team to handle a large number of clients. It combines all channels such as SMS, email, social media, and more into one. This allows you to reach more potential customers and boost revenue.
Furthermore, It comes with various features to maximize your lead capturing. You can use Popups, Signup Boxes, and more to collect email addresses. You can easily integrate these into forms, landing pages, websites, and other marketing campaigns. Also, you can improve customer engagement with Campaign Booster, built-in Content Editor, and A/B testing.
What is unique about Omnisend?
- Automated marketing capabilities – Using Omnisend, you can set-up smart triggers to send emails and other messages with the right timing. This allows you to personalize your engagement with your customers.
- Multiple channels in one – The limited workforce is often a hurdle to small businesses. Having a marketing tool that spans various channels allows you to create a more efficient workflow. You can send emails, SMS, and even social media posts.
- Smart Send solution – Smart Send removes the uncertainty in sending a batch of emails to the right clients. You can set rules to based on.
SE Ranking is an all-inclusive SEO software that helps businesses increase their efficiency and maximize their digital marketing strategies. Perfect for SMBs, agencies, entrepreneurs, and enterprises, it has a wide array of SEO analysis and promotion tools. It also allows you to track keyword rankings in Google, Yahoo, or Bing for any location and device.
With a user-friendly interface, SE Ranking can be used easily by both SEO professionals and newbies. It equips your marketing team with a detailed roadmap that outlines your marketing plans and SEO strategy. Moreover, it gives you an SEO checklist to ensure that you have all the points you need for an effective campaign.
What is unique about SE Ranking?
- Seamless search engine optimization. SE Ranking has robust and configurable SEO tools that cover functions like keyword rank tracking, website auditing, backlink checking, and page changes monitoring, among others.
- Leverage B2B tools. Features such as white label, SEO/PPC competitor research, SEO reporting tools, and APIs help you improve your overall marketing operations.
- Efficient social media management. Unlike most SEO platforms, SE Ranking also has social media management features to increase your social media ranking and engagement rates.
- Audit your website. To give your website more visibility on the web, you can use SE Ranking’s website audit tool that lets you optimize your on- and off-page SEO.
It’s time to take your business to the next level, and there is no better way to do it than using the best marketing software for small businesses. A lot of businesses out there hesitate because they think marketing automation tools are only something that a large business would invest in.