Google search console is one of the best search consoles for website ranking. Now the time has changed and many people are switching to this tool for doing all kinds of work related to search engine ranking. At first, this tool was also considered by many people as the best SEO software for small businesses because it provides them an easy way for getting positioned on search engines effectively.
If you are wondering what is the best SEO software for small businesses, then your search ends here. Launch, collect and deploy corporate website content, pages, and blogs on autopilot.
Google Analytics is a powerful and completely free website analytics tool. Once installed properly on your website, you’ll be able to report on which marketing tactics drive the most traffic, which marketing tactics drive the most leads and sales conversions, how visitors use your site, which content they prefer, and so much more.
SEO can be an expensive digital marketing channel for small businesses especially start-ups in their early phase, fortunately, there are SEO tools that are available for free or at a relatively low cost that are affordable including tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming frog and Google search console, that can be used to better optimise your website for SEO.
Ahrefs offers a total of 10 SEO tools including the site explorer, keywords explorer, and site audit tools. Ahrefs will allow you to view the backlinks of your website, referring domains, organic keywords it’s ranking for and the amount of organic traffic those keywords are bringing to your website.
Ahrefs also has a site audit tool that shows you the SEO improvements that can be made to your site such as adding meta descriptions, missing alt text to images, indexed pages, and slow pages to better optimize it for SEO.
Free to use but also has a paid plan starting at $99 / £72 a month and offers a 7 day discounted trial for only $7 / £5.
SEMrush has been voted the best all-in-one SEO platform, as well as a leading tool across all major SEO categories, including keyword research, competitor analysis, link building, rank tracking, and reporting. It’s a true all-in-one platform used by over six million professionals, from companies such as ebay and Quora.
Key use cases:
- Analyze your competitors’ traffic strategy and engagement across different channels and devices with the Traffic Analytics tool.
- Find which subdomains, subfolders, URLs and keywords drive the most organic traffic to a given website.
- Use a series of advanced filters to find high-intent keywords.
- Compare the keywords of up to five competitors to find keyword gaps at the URL, subfolder and domain levels.
- Discover which pages on your competitors’ websites are attracting the most backlinks.
- Use the Backlink Audit tool to identify and remove toxic backlinks.
- Diagnose and fix technical and on-page SEO issues in the Site Auit report.
- Use the SEO Writing Assistant to analyze content quality – readability, tone of voice, originality – and check for potential over-optimization (related to keyword stuffing) and duplicate content issues.
- Run technical content audits with the Content Toolkit.
- Monitor your keyword rankings at national, regional, and local levels in the Position Tracker tool.
- Use the pre-built Reporting templates and third-party integrations to build branded and white-label reports for your business, boss or clients.
- Manage all your SEO campaigns and projects – rankings, site audits, link building, on-page SEO, backlink audits, brand mentions and content audits – from a single dashboard, and share access with different team members and/or clients.
Pricing: SEMrush has three subscription plans, starting from $99.95/month.
It provides 95+ online SEO tools that help the users to work smartly. It supports multiple languages, so users from all over the world can avail themselves of its features.
Key Use Cases:
- The main help that users get from this website is by using plagiarism checker and paraphrasing tools.
- To save time and get unique articles instantly, you can get help from the article rewriter.
- You can check the domain authority of a website from here.
- Some users face the issue of extracting text from the image. You can use the image to text converter and make your tasks simple.
Pricing: Prepostseo is a freemium forum. Most of the tools are free. Some of them are paid for the advanced version.
In my experience, most small businesses have Google Analytics installed on their websites (you do have Google Analytics installed on your site, right?), but when it comes to actually use it—well, that’s a different story. If you’re just getting started with Google Analytics, then first set up Goals (leads and sales) in the Admin area. Then get familiar with the Channels report within the Acquisitions reporting section. This report gives you a high-level overview of all your different marketing channels so you can see where your traffic is coming from and which marketing channels are converting into leads and sales.
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Make the most of Google Analytics by syncing it to Google Search Console, another free SEO tool. Google Search Console shows you how people are finding your content, particularly the keywords they are using, and where that content is ranking. With the information, you can see how your targeted keywords are performing versus how people are organically finding your site. And you can then adjust as needed.
Sitebulb is a website auditing tool that generates user-friendly, color-coded reports, maps, and graphs to help you improve your site’s overall health and performance.
Key use cases:
- Unearth crawling and indexing issues.
- Spot on-page issues, such as thin content and missing elements.
- Find and fix duplicate content, titles, meta descriptions, and URLs.
- Improve user engagement with achievable reading scores.
- Identify orphaned pages and URLs with very few internal links.
- Discover problems with broken links or internal links to redirects.
- Use the Link Explorer tool to analyze and optimize anchor text.
- Create site maps and perform click depth analysis.
- Generate white-label PDF reports for executives, clients and sales prospecting.
Pricing: Sitebulb has two subscription plans, starting from $13.50/month.
Google search console is one of the most successful tools created by Google to help business owners monitor their website’s performance. When you log into your google search console, there is a number of things you can do. You can find what keywords your website is ranking for on the page, see how many visitors visit your website, where they came from and you can also see how significant they are for your website.
Google’s Search Console is one of the many tools that you need to use for keyword ranking tracking. It allows you to monitor the state of any URL’s usability, indexation, crawling rate, and more, which are important aspects for any website that relies on search engine traffic.