Social media marketing is now a crucial component of any marketing strategy. If you’re active on social media to promote your brand, you’re likely spending hours each week scheduling posts to publish at different times. If this sounds familiar, you should consider automating the process with social media automation tools. Free social media automation tools make it possible to schedule posts for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Google+ accounts at the same time. It can be daunting at times so I understand if you are on the hunt for the best free social media automation tools.
CoSchedule offers a lot of useful features for content and social media, making it ideal for companies pursuing a comprehensive content marketing effort. CoSchedule uses a calendar interface so you can see when posts will go live. You can schedule up to 60 posts at once.
CoSchedule includes analytics so you can analyze what content has worked well. Plans start at $150 per month after a 14-day free trial period.
Is Instagram a focus for your business? Kicksta is a social media automation tool designed specifically for Instagram that will not only skyrocket your engagement and grow your following but save you the hours it takes to make that happen. They’re not doing anything out of the ordinary, just liking and commenting on targeted posts, but it’s all on autopilot.
Here are some of the key benefits of using Kicksta:
- Get real engagement and followers, rather than trying to game the system, or worse, buy them.
- Save 15 hours a day engaging on Instagram!
- Grow your account 24 hours a day, even while you sleep.
- Target audiences by hashtags, gender, location and more.
- Keep your account safe. Kicksta has been around since 2015 and knows how to follow the rules.
While SproutSocial doesn’t support as many social media platforms as Buffer or HootSuite, this tool shines when it comes to automating content posting, engaging with audiences, and supporting customers.
SproutSocial offers features for social media listening and competitor monitoring. It also tracks keywords and identifies influencers, which is particularly important if your company does a lot of influencer outreach and marketing.
SproutSocial has an analytics feature to calculate the reach of your posts. It offers a 30-day free trial, and packages start at $99 per month.
The social media automation tool you choose will depend a lot on your company’s needs, whether or not you need to collaborate with others, and your budget. All the tools listed offer a free trial period, so it’s worth trying a few tools to determine which is best for you.
Social media automation is the key to posting consistently, better engaging with your audience, and achieving your social media marketing goals.
Crowdfire integrates with your website to collect blog posts and store updates then automatically creates branded social media content. Schedule all of your posts in advance or use Crowdfire’s recommended sharing times to take advantage of peak engagement periods. Customize each post and tailor your content for every social network.
- Chrome extension for content curation
- RSS feeds
- Automated reporting
- Track mentions, comments and messages
- Automatic replies
- WordPress and Medium integration
- Timeline queue meter
Free plan, $7/mo, $37/mo, $74/mo
Hootsuite is one of the most widely used social media automation tools out there. There are so many features that Hootsuite can help with that if you have not learned the full scope of this social media automation tool, then I recommend you start right away.
Hootsuite gives us the ability to keep track of various social media channels at once. It can also help you perform brand monitoring with its real-time updates. Knowing when your brand is mentioned allows you to know what consumers are writing about it instantly. This can be used to collect user-generated content or avert a crisis.
- Hootsuite supports all the leading social media platforms with an easy to use post scheduler.
- The tool has inbuilt analytics that can help you determine the best time for content posting.
- It also has an advanced search that comes with tons of features (like sentiment analysis, location based search, and more).
- Users can check their brand mentions, reply, post content, and do so much more under one roof.
- The tool can also help you search for influencers.
- It has an advanced analytics feature that can be used to generate in-depth reports.
Buzzsumo is one of the best ways to discover the trending topics and posts related to your domain. Searching for viral content and the analytics to go with it has never been easier. This will help you know what is trending related to your domain and how you can make the most of it. All you need to do is provide relevant keywords to automate your research. The tool might be a little expensive compared to other applications, but it is certainly worth every penny (if used wisely).
- You can filter the results on the basis of certain location, domain, platform, etc.
- Buzzsumo tracks different platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more to quantify the overall reach of content.
- Besides content, you can also look for influencers and focus on building your relationships with them.
- It also has tons of other features like a content analyzer, question analyzer, Facebook analyzer, and more.
Social Pilot is ideal for small businesses that deal with high post volumes across multiple social channels. Social Pilot lets you manage up to 200 accounts and schedule up to 500 posts in one go, all at an affordable price. They are also one of the few social media management tools that directly integrates CRM functionality into their platform
- Automated RSS Feeds
- Bulk scheduling
- Control Facebook ad campaigns using Lead Ads or Boost Post
- Facebook and LinkedIn audience targeting
- Dropbox, Canva and Google Drive integration
$25.5/mo, $42.5/mo, $85/mo, $127.5/mo
Agorapulse is worth a look if your goal is to take your social media engagement up a notch. With this social media automation tool, you can plan and schedule posts, analyze responses, run contests, and collaborate with your staff.
Agorapulse integrates with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. You can schedule individual posts or publish your posts across all platforms at once.
However, Agorapulse is a little pricier. Users get a free 28-day trial, but after that, packages start at $79 per month.
With Scoop.it Content Director, content can be curated from other sources and shared with your opinion. Your posts can be shared across social media platforms with the push of a button. You can easily look for trending topics by providing relevant keywords. If you are looking for new ideas and would like to stay updated, then Scoop.it Content Director would be an ideal tool for you.
- Carefully curate trending articles on the basis of different parameters.
- It is also integrated with WordPress blogs and websites.
- It has a smart content calendar that can help you publish your own posts easily.
- Measure the ROI of your content by applying various filters.
Never miss a conversation on social media with this remarkable tool. Whenever someone mentions your brand’s name (or any other keyword), you can get to know about it instantly from this dashboard. In this way, you can easily perform brand monitoring, competitor analysis, and so on. You can also use it to get in touch with your customers and resolve their queries on the go.
- It has an easy to use interface that can help you monitor your brand’s mentions at a glance.
- The tool can also help you identify influencers and get in touch with them.
- You can monitor your keywords on a real-time basis.
- Perform competitor analysis and generate more leads by discovering their unhappy customers.
The benefits of social media automation outweigh the costs. The time you save by automating your work will allow you do more tasks or enjoy your free time. You can always switch between different social media automation tools, depending on where they fit your needs best, and this article will help you decide which tool is right for you.