If you are looking for the best social media editing tools, then this is the place you want to be. We have done all the research for you and have picked the best four tools that match your budget. Our goal is to help you save time by making your social media editing easier and less strenuous.
At one point or the other you have spent hours of your time on social media sites like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr to name but a few. Being able to get the most out of these sites is what you need, this is where Social Media Editing Tools can help. They will help with things like contact management tweeting and re-tweeting posts and clean links so you can get more bang for your buck. Lets take a look at some of the top social media editing tools out there
Pixlr is a very popular photo editing app available for both iOS and Android that can take your social media content far. This free app has many great social media photo editing and enhancing options that can help your posts stand out.
Using both basic and custom social media photo sizes, you can use it to make collages, apply photo effects and filters, and enhance the quality of your photos with great features like color splash, double exposure, or focal blur.
Pixlr main features
- Instantly adjust the color of your photos with auto-fix
- Crop, resize and change the border of your photos in a few easy steps
- Use color splash to add color effects and enhance photo color
- Choose from a multitude of effect packs you can add to your social media photos
- Use the stylize feature to sketch or add photo effects
- Add shades, cool down, or amplify the photo tone
- Create amazing collages with plenty of options for style, ratio, and background
- The double exposure feature allows you to easily apply effects with adjustable layers and transparency
- Easily learn how to edit photos to remove red eye or whiten teeth
- The add text feature comes with many font options
- Focal blur effect
Pixlr options and pricing
Pixlr is downloadable on iOS and Android devices. It is free and very user-friendly. Pixlr X and Pixlr E, the two versions of the online photo editor software, are available for desktop and provide many advanced features and options.
VSCO is a photo and video editing app and a photo-sharing platform. It’s a very easy tool you can use to enhance the quality of your social media posts.
It’s user-friendly and has a clean and simple design and menu. When you become a VSCO member, you also get access to a community similar to Instagram. There, you can browse photos and videos in the discover feed and also connect with friends or join weekly photo challenges.
VSCO main features
- VSCO has 10 free, quick, and easy photo editing presets
- For more advanced editing, you can use the manual adjustment options and add your flair
- The app enables simple importing and editing options for RAW photos
- You can change photo perspectives with crop and skew and adjust exposure, clarity, and saturation
- You can edit contrast and saturation or use the grain and fade options to add an old film effect to your photos
- The photo enhancer allows you to modify the strength of the photo filter
- To easily recreate your favorite edits, you can save them in recipes
- The camera features allow you to adjust focus and exposure and choose flash modes and interface color
- The built-in camera can be set up manually to adjust shutter speed, ISO, and white balance
- You can use the same VSCO presets and editing tools for your videos
- You can also create GIFs with VSCO
- The VSCO montage feature allows you to make a video collage by combining video, photos, and shapes; options include adjusting the opacity of layers and double exposure.
VSCO options and pricing
After the trial, the annual subscription fee is $19.99. It comes with full access to over 200 presets and advanced photo editing tools like HSL and split tone.
If you are looking for an easy way to make your social media pop, meet Infltr. It edits photos with the help of photo filters and offers the most filter options out of any photo editing app.
It has over seven million possible filter combinations and advertises itself as the easiest editing tool in the field.
InfItr main features
- You can instantly change the filter by touching the screen and choosing one of the seven million options
- As you drag your finger across the screen, the combination of photo filters in effect changes
- Editing options include adjustment of saturation, brightness, contrast, tint, temperature, as well as filter intensity
- You can choose the filter before or after taking the photo
- You can add filters to HD panoramic shots
- You can also create and edit videos, GIFs, and live photos
- You can choose and add your favorite filters to a filter library
InfItr options and pricing
Infltr is only available for iOS devices. The free version offers limited features. The yearly subscription costs $19.99 and there is also a monthly subscription available at $3.99.
WordSwag can instantly take your social media posts from drab to fab. It helps you create stylish posts with an expert designer touch.
The app allows you to create and add high-quality graphics and captions to your photos, as well as create flyers.
WordSwag main features
- Hand-designed graphic font styles
- Includes 1.3 million free backgrounds from Pixabay and 22 image filters
- Font and layout combinations are constantly updated and change every time you use the app
- You can add captions and quotes and there is also a library of thousands of captions that you can use for inspiration
- You can choose your frames and layouts, as well as text effects like gold foil, water color, or stamped
- The pro feature allows you to create high-resolution graphics for printing and add your brand’s logo
- Easy share options for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
WordSwag options and pricing
WordSwag is available for free on iOS and Android devices. The monthly premium subscription has a 7-day free trial and comes with additional features like over 80 designer font styles, gold font colors, multiple text layers, custom colors, the possibility to add a logo, high-resolution export for printing, and removal of watermark for $4.99.
Studio is classier. If you own a serious, well-designed brand, you’ll love the pre-made templates in this app. Beautiful fonts, clean design, and creative community for inspiration are the top features of this tool.
Aviary has been around for a while now. It has matured from being a gadget for Instagram into a full-fledged (yet still simple) photo editing app. I love its default filters, but some of you may want to buy additional ones to break away from the generic.
Douchebagy name, but a powerful app. If adding text to your images is all you’re looking for, this one will have you covered and more. Loads of fonts to use, and with suggestions for captions, this is the perfect tool for a busy entrepreneur. It will set you back $3.99 though.
Phonto will also let you add text to photos, but for free. You can pay to have ads removed from the app, but otherwise you can use this app without limitations. It has 200 fonts for you to pick from.
Another premium app, but (like others on this list) well worth the price. Useful for creating not only social media images, but also posters, flyers, etc. Reviews for this app are nothing short of stellar, and you can purchase additional assets if you run out of default ones. For full effect, you should use it on a tablet.
If you are looking for an easy way to edit your photos to put on social media, this handy tool will do it quickly. There are no fancy tools so its easy to learn and use.