If you are not updated with technology when it comes to social media marketing then you are ruling out a lot of opportunities. The best social media marketing tools uk is making good money these days. These tools are not just for probloggers, but people who want to earn money by blogging can buy them too.
This article focuses on best social media marketing tools that are available for marketers in the UK. These are essentially all the tools that you require for your brand online marketing strategies, both paid and organic.
Sprout Social – For action-packed media management
- Very intuitive.
- Easy to use.
- Digital Asset Library to store your media.
- Clean interface.
- Limited reporting.
- Sometimes slow to load.
Price from – $99 per user/month
What is Sprout Social?
With one of the highest scores for user satisfaction, Sprout Social is bound to impress. That must be why it’s trusted by so many high-flyers in the media space, including Glassdoor and Vice.
Sprout Social makes social management easy. It allows team members to collaborate over its platform, and provides stellar customer service. Its software is available via web browser, as well as iOS and Android mobile apps, and it can support Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Is Sprout Social for me?
If you would appreciate some hand-holding in the world of social media management, Sprout Social wins hands down for customer experience.
Best social media management app
+Social media tracker+Social media poster+SEO integration
SEMrush is best known for being an inclusive SEO software platform, but it also incorporates a couple of useful tools for social media management across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google My Business.
The social media poster allows you to schedule and posts to these different social media platforms. It includes an image editor, UTM-builder and link shortener, for customizing your posts, which you can then publish immediately or according to an automated schedule. There’s also the ability to manage ads specifically across Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and the Audience Network.Advertisementhttps://49135c4a440b52269e03848b86c18f68.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
The social media tracker then allows you to track cross-platform engagement with users, allowing you to collect analytics for reports in a single dashboard. This includes both reactions to posts as well as mentions elsewhere. You can also monitor competitors to determine how often they are posting.
The biggest strength, however, is the fact that SEMrush allows you to integrate your social media management with your overall SEO and marketing strategy, and provides a useful platform that brings everything together in one place.
Later allows you to plan, schedule and analyse all your social media content in one place. The free account doesn’t require you to sign up to any trials or submit any credit card details.
- Easy to use visual content calendar
- You can schedule posts quickly and easily
- You can see what your Instagram feed will look like before you post. The drag and drop feature allows you to create a beautiful aesthetic so you know exactly what your grid will look like
- You can find and repost user-generated content
- Analytics enables you to find out what’s working and what isn’t so you can grow your accounts faster
- Collaboration with team members
- Later will tell you the best times to post based on previous post performance
Free: With the free profile, one user can upload 30 posts per social media profile at a time.
Starter – from $7.50 per month: 1+ user can upload 60 posts per social media profile.
Growth – from $12.50 per month: 3+ users can upload 150 posts per social media profile.
Advanced – from $25 per month: 6+ users can send out unlimited posts.
For a full breakdown of all the plans and features, please head to the Later website.
- There are a lot of features dedicated to Instagram which is great if this is one of your preferred platforms
- Later is an Instagram Partner and uses the Instagram Graph API so you can be assured that your account is always safe
- There are plenty of guides and workshops on the website to get you started
- You can bulk upload, saving time in the long run
- Media library allows you to keep all your photos, videos and user-generated content in one accessible place
- You can save 17% with yearly billing if you upgrade to a paid account
- The plans are much cheaper than Hootsuite and Buffer
- There’s a big focus on Instagram. If your business isn’t on Instagram, this might not be the right platform for you
- You need to upgrade your account to unlock some of the more advanced features such as Instagram analytics, story scheduling and best time to post
- No access to email support with the free account. You can however use the help centre
Zoho Social may not be as well-known as some of the previous platforms I’ve mentioned but it has plenty to offer, including a free plan.
- Schedule posts at times your audience is most active
- You can choose from Zoho’s best-time predictions or create your own publishing schedule
- Intuitive publishing calendar lets you organise posts the way you want
- Listening columns allow you to stay tuned into everything that’s relevant to your business
- Ability to respond in real-time and engage with your audience as often as you like
- Access to analytics which includes pre-built or custom-made reports
- Team collaboration options
Free: With the free plan, one team member can post to all the available platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business and Instagram). You also get access to other features including the URL shortener, lists detailing your most engaged followers and published post stats.
Standard – £8 per month if billed annually, £12 per month if billed monthly: Two team members can post to all the available social media platforms. You get access to all the free features plus more including repeat posts, SmartQ, summary reports, monitoring tools and more.
Professional – £20 per month if billed annually, £28 per month if paying monthly: Three team members can post plus access to even more features including pausing posts, bulk scheduler, publishing calendar and custom audience targeting.
For more information about pricing and the features available, please head to Zoho Social’s website.
- Manage your content pipeline from a single screen
- SmartQ predictions tell you when to post based on when your audience is most active
- Bulk scheduling options saves time and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business
- You can create columns to track reviews, keywords and mentions so you can always stay on top of what people are saying about you
- The live stream lets you see engagements as and when they happen
- You can save money if you pay annually instead of monthly
- You can’t post to Pinterest from Zoho Social
- As with all the other free social media management tools, you need to pay to upgrade to access the features that are really going to help you grow your brand on social media
Social Media is a giant pillar in digital marketing. Like with any pillar, it needs a sturdy foundation to be built upon. The same with the social media marketing tools uk, they need social media foundation to help you build your social content and reach out to millions of people just as how Donald Trump did!