Articulate your social media strategy with the Best Social Media Promotion Tools, a complete set of stylish templates and tools for you to use to promote your brand online. These templates help you create dynamic content for all of your social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Flickr and more.
Unlimited Social Media Promotion Tools package provides you with the best social media promotion utilities such as Tweeter Tools, Face Book Marketing tool, YouTube Video Marketing Tool and much more!
Creating content for social media is an essential part of the game. Visual content gets three times more engagement on Twitter than plain ol’ text, so good visual content can help you take it to the next level.
With Biteable, you can easily create engaging, entertaining, and informative short videos to share on social media.
With a host of free video templates, footage, music, and animated scenes, Biteable is a godsend for anyone who wants to create studio-quality quickly without needing expensive resources like film or sound recording equipment.
Biteable was created to be super easy to use and one of the cheapest tools of its type on the market. Most features are available even with free accounts (it’s pretty cheap to upgrade to Premium anyway) so why not add a bit more excitement and spark to your social media content by creating some short, super-shareable videos?
Buffer started off as a scheduling tool for Twitter. Today, it supports all the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google + (for the one person who still uses it.) Let’s take a look.
You can do some pretty neat things with Buffer:
- Use the chrome extension to add articles and content from the web to your Buffer queue or share content on the go.
- Automatically shortens links you share. If you’re Bitly user, you can connect your accounts.
- Upload custom photos and videos (or use ones pulled from the article you shared).
- Access complex analytics to track your content’s performance.
- Create a posting schedule so your content gets spread out throughout the day.
- Reply to posts from inside Buffer.
- Add team members.
A social media dashboard like Buffer helps you fill your social media feed with relevant and exciting content without spending half your life logged in to Facebook and Twitter.
OptinMonster is a powerful lead generation tool that lets you engage visitors at exactly the right moment. It has a drag-and-drop template for building visually stunning lightboxes, popups, and landing pages that capture leads. Everything from growing your mailing list to recovering abandoned carts can be solved using OptinMonster’s amazing set of tools.
Ready to hear something really cool? OptinMonster can now be part of your social media marketing campaign. Simply use the new ChatBot element to connect to ManyChat. Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to share your best-performing optins over Facebook Messenger.The ChatBot element requires a Growth Plan. Already an OptinMonster customer? Upgrade here! Otherwise, click here to get started with OptinMonster today.
That way, you can bring the optins to your leads. Not the other way around.
Where RafflePress comes in handy for social media marketing is with the verified bonus actions feature. This feature lets you reward users with extra contest entries for performing specific actions like:
- Following you on Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Viewing a Facebook post/video
- Visiting your YouTube channel
- Sharing your giveaway on social media
- And much more
RafflePress is the perfect tool for boosting your social media following and engagement. Plus, it can also help you drive more traffic to your site, grow your email list, and even increase sales.
With Smash Balloon, you can easily embed social media feeds anywhere on your WordPress website. It’s super easy to set up; simply install the plugin, connect your social media account, and in less than 30 seconds you can display a beautiful social media feed.
By displaying social media feeds on your site, you can turn your website visitors into social media followers. Plus, users can interact with your feeds, without having to leave your site.
The feeds are also highly customizable; you can decide which content to showcase, design the feed to match your brand, show or hide likes, comments, and shares, and more.
Research is a crucial part of marketing. If you want to do well and leave your competitors in the dust, you need to understand what they’re doing and if what you’re doing is working or not.
Buzzsumo is a research tool which tells you how your content is doing and who’s spreading the word.
Sometimes when you sit down to create content, you’re on fire. Other times it’s like pulling teeth and you’re just grateful to have met a deadline. It’s impossible to guarantee success, but a tool like Buzzsumo can help you increase the odds.
One of the most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- Find content that’s most shared on social media channels – you can enter your own or someone else’s domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name, or domain.
- Track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- Use it to research keywords and trending topics your audience is interested in. You can use it to find interesting new posts to share or to search for content ideas based on what’s performing well.
- And, if you’ve got some cash to splash, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
Social media analytics tools
If your data is off, your social strategy is off.
Whether you’re tracking Facebook impressions, tallying up Twitter click-throughs, measuring follower growth on Instagram or evaluating your LinkedIn engagement—you can’t get the full picture of your efforts without the tools to analyze each piece of the puzzle.
Social media analytics tools are key to a cleaner big picture.
What can social media analytics tools do?
- Track the performance of all your social networks and profiles in a single place.
- Monitor the efficacy of social campaigns by tagging and reporting on them individually.
- See which messages resonate most in your audience to guide your social publishing strategy.
- Spy on the competition to see how their engagement and growth measures up to your own.
- Track how quickly and efficiently you’re responding to messages that require a response.
- See which of your team members are the most efficient and engaging and publishing content.
There hundreds of tools for promoting your business across the social web, but which ones should you use? Our article identifies 100+ must-have promotion tools to help you better market yourself and your business on social media.