Best Social Media Tools App helps you to choose the right social media tools. This app will show you step by step how to use each social media tools, so you can create marketing campaigns for each social media tool in one minute. This app provides useful information about 15 best social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Youtube, Instagram, Shegerian & Co, etc.
The Best Social Media Tools app is the best way to discover social media tools for influencing people. We hand-picked all of these tools. They are packed full of features packed into each one.
Social media management made easy
Ripl offers a platform that makes it easy to generate professional-standard content for social media. As well as offering thousands of templates and over half-a-million stock uses to use for content and animated images, Ripl also makes it simple and easy to create media such as branded videos with just a few clicks.
Posts can be written, edited, and scheduled on the go, as accounts can be directly managed from an Android or iOS mobile device for easy use. Engagement statistics are also available for you to track from one place, and recommended hashtags are provided for audience targeting.
According to Ripl, over 4.5 million small business already use the product, in order to publish and share content across all the major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available, as well as a 7-day free trial.
The platform for successful social media management
Prices: Forever free plan, $5, $10, add $10 per month per social channel connected (with a 14-day free trial).
Description: Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by small businesses and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
We have a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, simple landing pages, and team collaboration. Our products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively.
Unique value: What we’ve heard from our customers is that they love how clean and intuitive our tools are, how friendly and timely our customer support is, and how helpful our content is.
Launched in 2010 as ‘JustUnfollow,’ this social media management tool refurbished itself and became Crowdfire in 2015.
With over 20 million global users, including artists, freelancers, e-sellers, and bloggers, it is one of the largest social media management platforms on the market right now.
Crowdfire is a complete social media management tool with features ranging from content curation, scheduling, analytics to Social listening.
Best For: It works the best for individuals, small businesses and digital agencies who want to increase engagement, dive deep into their analytics and listen to what’s being said on topics related to them.
- Discover relevant content – You can discover videos and infographics based on your interests to find content your audience will love.
- Pre-schedule content – Pre-schedule all of your relevant content and publish at pre-determined, scheduled times.
- Social listening – Listen to everything that’s being said about your brand and perform competitor analysis.
- Get extensions – With Crowdfire, you can add various add-ons like Google Chrome extensions.
- Free usage – It offers one free account every for every social media site and a 14-day free trial to get its premium features.
- It only recommends videos or infographics posted by other members
- There is limited ability for blog promotion
- The focus is more on quantity than quality
It offers one account for every social media site for free and a 14-day free trial for the top plan. Other than that, it has three paid plans.
The ‘Plus’ program costs $7.48 per month, the ‘Premium’ plan is $37.48 per month, and the ‘VIP’ plan is $74.98 per month.
Overall, Crowdfire is a great social media management tool with broad functionality for those individuals and small businesses that want to increase their post count, improve engagement with followers, and perform social listening.
Rebrandly is a popular link management tool so that you can shorten your long URLs to share them more easily on social media and make social media posting seamless.
Their link manager lets you tag links, create customizable URLs, perform fast redirects, and expire links at certain times.
Best For: Rebrandly is a must-have for large brands that post often on multiple social channels and social media apps that need short, branded links. It is also a much more advanced tool compared to Linktree and its alternatives.
- Traffic routing – Create deep links, route traffic, and create 301 redirects to have complete control over your social media links.
- Team collaboration – Have extra user seats for your team, multiple access levels single sign-on (SSO), and two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Link analytics – A custom URL and report builder tracks all of your link clicks and actions based on your social media links.
- Training and support – Rebrandly offers email support, a knowledge base, direct training, video tutorials, and account management.
- Doesn’t include all of the social media post and scheduling features like other tools on this list.
They offer four pricing plans and a custom enterprise pricing plan.
- The Free Plan offers unlimited redirects, 5,000 clicks, and 500 branded links per month.
- Their Starter Plan is $29/month and provides 25,000 clicks and 5,000 branded links.
- The Pro Plan is $69/month and offers 150,000 clicks and 15,000 branded links.
- The Premium Plan is $499/month and gives you 1,500,000 clicks and 150,000 branded links.
- They also offer an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Using well-designed graphic visuals is a great way to improve your social media game. Professional marketers use appealing images for Pinterest and Instagram marketing, to generate better leads. If you need help with your image needs, Canva is the best social media tool you could find.
Canva is a wonderful tool designed to help you manage the visuals for social media. This tool gives you the freedom to create your own design without knowing anything about web designing.
It can be used as a social media management software for designing visually appealing content for brand aesthetics. You can create Facebook ads, Twitter posts, Pinterest graphics, LinkedIn banners, YouTube thumbnails, and many other different templates for your marketing campaigns.
Usage of this platform is free and comes with a few basic elements, so you can design social images for your blog promotion.
- Design great-looking content from your web browser
- Thousands of unique graphic elements for designing stunning images
- Pre-made templates for ads, social media headers, infographics, and social media posts
The #1 social media management tool for agencies
Prices: $29, $99, $199, $299 per month, and enterprise pricing (with a 30-day free trial)
Description: Sendible is a social media management tool built specifically for agencies with several clients. On top of most features that social media management tools provide, Sendible allows you to customize your dashboard according to your branding to attract new clients.
Unique value: Sendible has some impressive integrations such as the Canva graphics editor, royalty-free image search, and YouTube search. It also provides some automation for those who want to save time on repetitive tasks.
With more than 100,000 businesses worldwide trusting it for their social media management, customer engagement, and detailed analytical insights, SocialPilot is one of the best software available in the market right now. It offers a lot of value at low, reasonable prices, making it a top choice all around the globe.
Best For: SocialPilot is designed to increase your social media marketing efforts and save time. It is aimed at social media professionals and small to medium agencies but is equally useful for individual entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Priority email support – Customer support is one of the strongest points of SocialPilot. It is always there to help you out.
- Content suggestion – A unique feature; it also offers content suggestions so that you are never short of content to post. You can also couple this tool with graphic design software like Canva to create social post templates.
- Highly customizable – It can be explicitly customized to suit all your needs. For example, you can add an RSS Feed URL and let their tool automatically publish your custom posts.
- User-friendly dashboard – A single dashboard that pools all your needs and brings them on to a single platform for maximum efficiency.
- Video feature limited only to uploading
- The free trial is not available in all countries
Social Pilot has three pricing plans.
- The Agency plan is $100 per month ($83.33 per month if billed annually) and provides 100 social media accounts.
- The Small Team plan is $50 per month ($41.66 per month if billed annually).
- The Professional plan is $30 per month ($25 per month if billed annually).
All three plans have a 14-day free trial period. You can contact them is you want a customized plan to suit your specific requirements.
Social Media has changed the way brands reach their audiences, allowing businesses to advertise on a more personal platform. There are many Social Media Apps out there but few have the level of integration offered in Social Media Tools App.