Reddit, one of the largest all in one sources social network. If you are looking for social media tools for reddit than you are at the right place. While there are many different marketing tools available to marketing team Reddit come with major disadvantage one of which is cost of using these tools, so most brands dont want to invest money in it. However with this product all these tools are provided with only one price tag.
Collecting, curating and sharing quality content is something that is easy to do on Reddit. From the well known to the hidden gems, Reddit has them all. We at ZNP like Reddit too. That’s why we decided to put together this list of reddit’s greatest social media tools.
Most companies have accounts on multiple social media platforms and find it difficult to manage them all manually.
Hootsuite is one of the best social media tools that can help you manage all of your social media accounts from a single dashboard.
It has some automation features that can help you be more productive. Using this social media tool, you can easily find, schedule, and manage your social media content easily.
Top Key Features
- You can manage a strong social media presence by scheduling hundreds of posts at once.
- Hootsuite secures all of your passwords, profiles, and login information.
- It can help you organize all of your content with ease. And it saves your content in the cloud, and it ensures that the approved content goes live at the scheduled dates and times. Which is great for improving your social media management.
- This social media tool comes with a 30-day free trial period.
At the number 1 spot we have quite possibly the best social media marketing tools there is. No matter what field you’re in, grammatically correct writing is important, and that’s especially true for social media. You don’t want to be that person who makes a social media blunder!
Grammarly is the go-to tool for quality control when it comes to writing your posts or ads. The cost of making a spelling mistake or a grammatical error on a social media post or ad can indeed range from total embarrassment to completely destroying a brand’s reputation, or both.
If you’re the dedicated account manager for multiple social media accounts, then you’ll be writing a lot, and you may have found yourself accidentally making silly grammatical errors from time to time. We all do it, it’s human, but they can end up having some pretty dire consequences.
Get Grammarly to ensure it never happens again. Take human error out of the equation. You’ll never have to worry about making a spelling mistake, you just have to open up Grammarly and write it there. Grammarly conveniently offers a mobile app, a desktop app, a browser app and a Chrome extension!
- Auto suggestion – offers suggestions about run on sentences, word choice, vocabulary, and more
- Grammatical improvements – write in a clearer, more engaged tone with the correct grammar in place
- Spelling mistakes highlighted – never misspell anything again and feel confident in your writing
- Readability issues displayed – ensure your writing has a high readability score so everyone can understand
- See synonyms and definitions – easily update your text to include more appropriate, more concise words
- Plagiarism checker – cross-check and detect duplicate or plagiarised content from across the web
- The software is limited in what spelling mistakes it can detect so might not work well for non-native English speakers
- Free version is very basic and does not include the more detailed suggestion features which are important
- There are two Grammarly plans: Basic (free) and Premium (paid)
- The Annual plan is the best value at $11.66 per month, billed annually at $139.95
- The Quarterly plan is $19.98 per month, billed every quarter at $59.95 making it $239.80 per annum
- The Monthly plan is $29.95 per month which totals to $359.40 per annum
Take the guesswork out of creating the perfect Facebook or Instagram ad. Use AdSpy to learn from your competitors ads, evaluate their performance based on the important metrics that AdSpy provides, and see what advertisers are doing when it comes to designing ad creative and writing sales-worthy text copy for social media.
AdSpy allows you to browse through a large database of social media ad archives and to see all of the high-performing social media ads in your niche. With their comprehensive search filter, you can search using a host of filters to get the nitty gritty details on current and past ads in just about any niche, and in any country! Take a look at the search queries you can choose from below.
This fantastic tool can be used for competitor analysis, for coming up with ideas, and for making sure you’re not wasting time writing an ad that will underperform. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, see what works and change it to suit your business. Why spend hours upon hours thinking of the perfect ad copy and the perfect video, image or design when you can easily become a social media advertising mogul at the click of a button?
AdSpy is a must-have for absolutely anyone running Facebook or Instagram ads. When it comes to social media competitor analysis tools, there are few and far between. And those that are available are no match compared with AdSpy. It’s up to you as an entrepreneur to take advantage of the data that’s available, and take your advertising game to the next level. AdSpy helps you do just that.
- Competitor analysis – see every single ad from a specific advertiser and how well the ad performed
- Historical data – find current ad campaigns as well as those dating all the way back to 2008!
- Comprehensive search functionality – filter using gender, age, daily likes, country, media type and much more
- Ad analytics – gain insights into valuable ad metrics such as engagement and targeted demographics
- Shareable account – you can share login details with a friend or colleague and split the cost!
- Only social media ads from Facebook and Instagram
- The only plan that AdSpy offers is $149 per month and you have access to every feature and 100,000 ad views
- Get a $50 discount for the first month and a free trial!
SocialOomph offers a wide range of features for multiple social media platforms, from typical features like scheduling and analytics to some interesting ones like automatically removing outdated Twitter DMs from users’ inbox. According to the statistics by Zendesk, SocialOomph ranks in the top 5% of social media management apps.
This tool has capabilities to manage your activities across many social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. For Twitter, it can automate direct messages to new followers to welcome and start building a connection with them. You can also look for high-influencing Twitter individuals by setting up keyword searches.
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that enables you to find, form, and deepen real connections with people. It is a collaborative platform that ensures faster, smarter, and efficient social communications.
Top Key Features
- It builds your community by helping you easily start, join, and maintain your social conversations.
- You can manage multiple social media profiles across multiple platforms.
- Sprout Social offers a 30-day free trial period.
Socialbakers enables businesses to work smart on social media through artificial intelligence (AI) to understand audience behavior.
This social media management and marketing tool help you to engage and grow your customer base through content personalization.
Top Key Features
- You can learn about your audience and what they actually want to see.
- It will save you time by managing all your social media publishing from one place.
- You can also get a report on your social media performance in seconds.
- You can try this tool for free.
I’ve classed Leadpages as one of the best social media marketing tools because it has helped me build massive email lists for our clients. Quickly host and manage landing pages for a variety of use cases. Collect valuable data by combining Leadpages with the Facebook Pixel. Generate more business by having a professional landing page for your marketing campaign.
Whether you’re at pre-marketing stage or running a social media giveaway, Leadpages is a tool you should have in your arsenal. Directing traffic to a Leadpages landing page is one of the best ways to convert users into customers, proven by a huge track record of over 40,000 businesses using Leadpages for their marketing.
Leadpages has established itself as one of the leading landing page software tools out there and it makes it easy to set up beautiful landing pages, customise them, and have them published online in a matter of minutes.
I can safely say this tool is great for anyone looking to add a competitive edge to their marketing efforts. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, head of marketing, or an artist looking to promote your brand, you will benefit from using Leadpages.
- Built-in conversion guidance – be guided through best practices for building landing pages based on years of research
- Unlimited traffic and lead collection – there are no limits in terms of how much traffic and conversions you can receive
- Unlimited page publishing – create and publish as many landing pages as you want
- Free and fast web hosting – host your landing page at no extra cost on a blazingly quick servers
- Free custom domain name – choose the annual subscription to get a FREE domain name
- Third-party tracking and analytics integration – set up the Facebook pixel or other tracking and analytics tags on your landing page
- So much more! – this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the extensive features that Leadpages provides
- Limited customisation of landing page design and formatting with drag-and-drop page builder
- Limited amount of form input options
Leadpages offers multiple tiers of annual and yearly plans as shown above. As with most software, the most cost-effective route is to pay annually – this equates to a total of 39% discount compared with the monthly payment plan.
- The Standard plan is $37 per month, with the annual option coming to $300 per year
- The Pro plan is $48 per month, with the annual option coming to $576 per year
- The Advanced plan is $321 per month, with the annual option coming to $576 per year
Right now Leadpages are offering a 14-day free trial which also comes with a free domain name if you purchase the annual subscription.
Reddit is a social news and entertainment website. It’s built around communities called “subreddits,” where users share content, like: Pictures Hyperlinks: you can add comments and vote for (or against) them Memes: stylized images with text comments Videos News articles and blog posts