The modern business has no shortage of software that can help it market its brand: email, content, social media, CRM and more. But with hundreds of pieces of software available to do all these tasks, how do you pick the right one? You don’t have to! We’ve reviewed hundreds of pieces of software and put together a list of the best ones on the market.
What are the best software platforms to manage email campaigns? In this detailed article, we review 20 different email sender software programs including AWeber, MailChimp, Constant Contact and RapidMailer. We then offer you a comprehensive buyer’s guide that outlines our top recommendations for email marketing along with special deals and discounts so you can get the most for your money.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a full-stack marketing solution that includes email marketing, social media marketing, and landing pages. It’s best for medium-sized businesses that need email automation, marketing automation, and CRM integration.
HubSpot Marketing Hub offers the following features:
- Email marketing – send customized emails to customers based on their interests or actions
- Social media management – manage your social media accounts from one place
Active Campaign is a popular solution for small businesses and organizations, with a monthly price of $14.95 per user. Active Campaign offers many features that allow you to manage your entire email database in one place, including:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Database management
- Integration via Zapier or IFTTT (for automation)
One of the drawbacks of using Active Campaign is the limit on how many contacts you can have at one time. The highest plan only allows you to have 25,000 contacts in total across all platforms; if you need more than that, their mid-tier plan will be better suited for your business needs.
Drip is a visual automation builder that helps you create custom workflows. With Drip, you can build your own automated email marketing campaigns without writing any code or designing complex workflows. The platform automates the delivery of your marketing messages based on users’ actions and behavior. You can also set up drip campaigns that automatically deliver emails at specific times of day, like after someone has made a purchase or gone live with an app on Shopify.
GetResponse is a web-based email marketing software. It offers an easy to use drag and drop campaign builder, unlimited list segmentation and automation, responsive design templates, and detailed reporting.
GetResponse was founded in 1999 by Polish internet entrepreneurs Marcin Jastrzebski and Maciej Zawadzki. GetResponse is based in Gdansk, Poland and has over 350,000 users globally including small businesses as well as large enterprises such as Adidas, Microsoft or Ustream.
AWeber is an email marketing software that allows you to create, send, and track emails. If you’ve ever wanted to get into email marketing and send out email campaigns to your customers, AWeber is a great place to start.
The drag-and-drop designer makes it very easy for anyone who has ever created a document in Microsoft Word or Google Drive to be able to use AWeber’s editor. There are also plenty of templates available for those who aren’t comfortable designing their own templates from scratch.
MailChimp is an email marketing tool that offers a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers. With MailChimp, you can create and send emails with just a few clicks using the drag-and-drop builder in the web app. You can also customize templates with your own logo and branding colors. The MailChimp mobile app makes it easy to check stats from anywhere and perfect your campaign using the same editor available on desktop.
iContact is a marketing platform that allows you to send emails, social media messages, and manage your contacts.
It also provides a powerful analytics tool that allows you to track and measure the performance of your campaigns.
Constant Contact is one of the most popular software options for email marketing. With over 650,000 small businesses using it, Constant Contact has a wealth of experience helping users create more effective campaigns.
Constant Contact’s features include:
- A/B testing – Test different subject lines and templates to see which work best for your audience.
- Email automation – Create automated workflows that are triggered when a user takes certain actions in their account (like clicking on an embedded link). This allows you to segment users into groups so they receive customized emails based on their behavior and interests.
- Templates – You can buy pre-designed templates or use the free ones available through Constant Contact’s website; either way, they’re easy to customize with your own branding colors and logo images.
- Facebook ads – Integrate your Facebook ad account with your email marketing platform so you can target customers directly from your ad campaign who have already shown interest in what you’re selling by signing up for emails from you on social media platforms like Instagram or Pinterest..
SendinBlue has a free plan that allows you to send up to 300 emails per day. The paid plans start at $19/month, but this is still much cheaper than most of the other email marketing platforms out there. SendinBlue also has a drag and drop email builder, which makes it easy for non-tech savvy people to create emails that look great in any inbox. In addition to their drag and drop builder, they have an A/B testing tool so you can test different subject lines or content on your subscribers before sending out your campaign. You can even see how many users opened and clicked on each email variation!
The real time chat feature is another unique aspect of SendinBlue that sets them apart from other software programs. With this feature, you can talk directly with your subscriber as they go through their journey through your website or landing pages (with conversion tracking). This helps create trust between you and your customers because they know someone will be there if they need help with anything related to their purchase decision!
- Emma is one of the best email marketing platforms. It has a ton of features, including drag-and-drop design, built-in templates, analytics and automation that can be set up without programming knowledge.
- It’s also easy to use with prebuilt workflows and integrations. With Emma’s customer support team available 24/7, you can rest assured that your emails will be sent out on time and with no technical hiccups in between.
- For small businesses and agencies who want an all-inclusive solution for their email marketing needs but don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on software (or thousands per month for services), Emma could be just what you need if you want something more than MailChimp but don’t want something as complex as HubSpot or Aweber either.
SendX is a powerful email marketing tool that allows you to create and send beautiful newsletters, product offers and customized campaigns.
SendX comes with many features that make it easy for your business to manage their email marketing needs. Some of these features include:
- The ability to easily track emails in real-time. SendX allows you to see how many times your emails are opened, who opened them and even what links they clicked on within the emails themselves! This helps businesses track their ROI (Return On Investment) on email campaigns so they can adjust/improve their strategies over time.
- A drag-and-drop editor which makes creating engaging messages simple! With this editing tool you can change text size, color themes or even add images without leaving the composer window which makes it easier than ever before for small businesses to create professional looking emails with little experience required from users who aren’t familiar with HTML code used by other software programs out there today like MailChimp or Constant Contact
vCita Marketing Automation
vCita Marketing Automation is a web-based platform that helps you to build your email list. It has a drag and drop email builder and templates, contact management system, visual workflow builder and an email deliverability engine. The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy for nontechnical users to create personalized emails with their own logo and style in minutes. You can also customize the template by changing fonts or colors if you want to change the look of your emails without any coding knowledge.
Mailerlite is a great email marketing tool with many features, including:
- A drag-and-drop email builder that allows you to create rich HTML emails.
- Automation tools that allow you to schedule campaigns, trigger them based on actions (like opening an email), and insert fields into the body of your message.
- Basic A/B testing capabilities through Mailerlite’s split testing feature (which lets you send different versions of an email to small groups).
SendPulse is a popular email marketing service that specializes in complicated email marketing campaigns. The software supports A/B testing, which means you can test out different versions of your campaigns and see which one performs better. It also has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create eye-catching emails.
SendPulse offers four plans: Basic, Pro, Business and Enterprise. The Basic plan costs $0 per month and allows you to import up to 2,500 contacts into your account (it’s free forever if you sign up with an annual plan). If you want more than 2,500 contacts, then they’ll cost $15 per thousand beyond that first limit each month—or $1 per 1k if paid annually ($15*12 months = $180/yr).
SendPulse also offers advanced features like drip campaigns (the ability to schedule when messages will be sent out over time), A/B testing and analytics tools for measuring the success of each campaign sent through their system.
SimplyCast Marketing Automation Solution
SimplyCast is another great email marketing software for small businesses. It’s easy to use, and you can build a campaign in just a few minutes with its drag-and-drop editor. Its main feature is the ability to send bulk emails at no cost after the first 15,000 messages each month, which should be plenty for most companies.
You also get unlimited contact lists and can track open rates, click through rates and bounce rates—all things that will help you see how effective your emails are at getting results.
Pepo Campaigns by Pepo Apps Corporation.
Pepo Campaigns is an email marketing tool that helps you to create and send email campaigns.
It is an email marketing platform that helps to send bulk emails and newsletters to your customers.
It is a marketing tool that is used to create and send email newsletters to your subscribers.
There are several email marketing software platforms, that have different features and prices.
There are several email marketing software platforms that have different features and prices.
The following is an overview of the email marketing software available, their features, pricing and our recommendations for which platform is best for small businesses as well as large businesses.
When it comes to your email marketing, you need a solution that’s effective and easy-to-use. Sending out emails is a task that can take up a lot of time if you let it. So we recommend getting the best software for email campaigns that works for you and your needs.