There are many tools available in the market for marketing purposes. You can select any of them for your project in an effective way. Here in this article, I will discuss the best tools to promote your business beautifully.
What are the best marketing tools for your business? This is one of the most common questions I hear from those just starting. This list of best marketing tools was designed to help you decide which marketing tools to use as well as consider other options not mentioned in this post. The following is a list of the best tools for digital marketers.
Social media marketing tools
We’ve seen firsthand how social media has evolved into a priority marketing channel for businesses today.
A prime place to nurture leads and build business relationships, social is ideal for gathering valuable data when it comes to what your customers want.
Managing all of the moving pieces of social media “by hand” is a recipe for burnout. Instead, consider how dedicated software allows you to publish more meaningful content and use social media to meet your big-picture business goals.
lemlist is unique among our email marketing tools because the platform is primarily focused on deliverability. Emphasizing the best times to send your messages (and how often) for the sake of more opens and clicks, lemlist is awesome for optimizing your existing campaigns.
Rather than second-guessing your marketing pushes, lemlist can be an eye-opener in terms of how to warm up your list.
Additional features include personalization tools to make your outreach emails sound less spammy and follow-up email sequences to encourage more replies from cold prospects.
Moosend is among the most user-friendly and affordable of our digital marketing tools, representing a surprisingly robust email solution for those just beginning to build their list.
Codeless campaigns, simple automation, and easy-to-read reporting are all built into the platform. Paid users can also take advantage of landing page features, including mobile pop-ups and countdown timers.
SEO (search engine optimization) tools
Fact: over half of all website traffic comes from search queries.
As the digital landscape becomes increasingly competitive, anything companies can do to increase their search presence is a plus. Although SEO might be daunting, especially to up-and-coming businesses, there are plenty of online marketing tools to help you uncover search opportunities and optimize your existing search engine efforts.
Ahrefs is the gold standard when it comes to brainstorming keyword ideas and opportunities to rank.
The platform’s site explorer lets you check any URL’s top organic keywords, while also estimating how much traffic a competitor receives for any given search term. You can also identify a site’s top-performing content and sources of backlinks.
In short, Ahrefs is a fantastic tool not only for competitive analysis but also for making sure that your existing content is up to snuff for search.
Best Marketing Tools For Marketers
ProofHub is a leading project management and team collaboration software that you can use to manage your marketing projects as well as your teams effectively. It combines all the essential tools that you need to plan, collaborate, organize, and deliver projects on time. Define workflows and break projects down into smaller, manageable tasks.
The Kanban boards in ProofHub let you track the progress of each task and see them moving through the different project stages. Moreover, you can attach files and add comments to a task. The integrated chat tool even makes it possible for you and your teammates to have quick conversations over text messages.
Being an all-in-one project management software, ProofHub comes loaded with a wide range of features with the most prominent ones as follows:
- Online Proofing
Online proofing allows you to review, proof, and approve designs & documents in real-time. To give feedback or suggestions while reviewing a file, all you need is to add comments to the design file or the document. Additionally, the markup tool makes it possible to highlight and add feedback to the specific regions of a file.
- Gantt Charts
Gantt charts incorporated in ProofHub offer a visual representation of the overall project timeline. You can view task schedules, drag and drop tasks to modify their schedules, set task dependencies, and highlight the critical path of a project. In addition, Gantt charts in ProofHub also give you the flexibility to associate milestones with tasks and track the progress of each task.
- Files & Documents Storage
With ProofHub, you will get cloud storage to bring all your project files to a single place and manage them with relative ease. You can upload files from your computer or third-party file storage services, including Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and OneDrive. You can store multiple versions of a file and attach files to tasks and share them in chats, discussions, etc.
Tracking time for each task that you are working on becomes convenient with the in-built timers in ProofHub. While timers offer automatic time tracking, you can also make manual time entries to keep an accurate record of your working hours. All the time data gets stored in timesheets that you can access whenever you want and use for various purposes like payroll, client billing, time management, and much more.
- Custom Reports
Reporting is an essential part of project management and with ProofHub, creating detailed project reports is just a few clicks away. The software lets you create and customize both project and resource reports. It is quite easy to highlight specific data in reports by picking parameters of your choice. You can even download the reports and use them in meetings to discuss project progress and make plans for better utilization of resources.
- Simple and easy-to-understand interface with little to no learning curve
- Activity logs make it easy to keep track of everything happening within projects
- Create custom roles and set different permissions for each role
- IP restriction helps to prevent unauthorized access to your ProofHub account
- Limited app integrations
What’s ProofHub Best For?
ProofHub is the ideal tool to have ultimate control over all your projects, tasks, and teams.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for Using ProofHub?
ProofHub has two simple pricing plans:
- Essential – $45 per month (billed annually)
- Ultimate Control – $89 per month (billed annually)
Capterra – (4.3 / 5) stars
G2 – (4.4 / 5) stars
Make sure that none of your marketing tasks slip through the cracks? Start using ProofHub to manage all your projects!
Managing the tasks of a project effectively makes it possible to complete your projects on time and the Todoist app is the right tool for that. It allows you to create interactive to-do lists that you can use to keep a track of all your tasks. You can easily organize and prioritize your tasks with Todoist and make sure that you never get off track.
With the quick add feature, you can create new tasks and organize them in no time. Moreover, it’s quite easy to see the details, like subtasks, added comments, the due date of a task through from the task view. Also, you can bring your teams to the Todoist app and assign them tasks directly through the app.
- Real-time notifications for everything happening within a task
- Color-coded graphs help you to visualize your daily and monthly productivity
- Easy access to the completed tasks of a project
- A limited set of project management features
- Not suitable for large organizations
What’s Todoist Best For?
Todoist app is great for streamlining all the tasks of a project and keeping your everyday work well-organized.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for Using Todoist?
Todoist has two paid plans:
- Premium – $3 per user per month (billed annually)
- Business – $5 per user per month (billed annually)
Capterra – (4.5 / 5) stars
G2 – (4.4 / 5) stars
Social Media Marketing and Managemen
Hootsuite is among the top-rated social media management software providing marketers the ability to manage all their social media campaigns. By having this software on your side, you can easily plan, create, and schedule all your social media campaigns with relative ease.
It’s also possible to manage your social media teams effectively with Hootsuite. You can set different permission levels for individual team members and control what they can access. You can regulate the permissions separately at the organizational level, team level, and social account level.
- Performance monitoring of all your social media from one place
- Allows you to create and manage social media ad campaigns
- View customer messages and queries from different social media accounts and reply to them directly from Hootsuite’s Inbox
- The user interface seems dull and outdated in terms of design
- A fair amount of time required to get familiar with the software’s functionality
What’s Hootsuite Best For?
Hootsuite is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to integrate and manage several social media accounts from a centralized location.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for Using Hootsuite?
Hootsuite has four different pricing plans:
- Professional – $29 per month (1 user) (10 social profiles)
- Team – $129 per month (3 users) (20 social profiles)
- Business – $599 per month (5+ users) (35 social profiles)
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Capterra – (4.3 / 5) stars
G2 – (4.1 / 5) star
If you want to manage the social media of your business simply and effectively, Crowdfire is the ideal app that you need on your side. It is one of the best social media management platforms and offers the best-in-class features to help you stay on top of your social media profiles and campaigns.
By using Crowdfire, it’ll become easier for you to boost your social media engagement and growth. Moreover, the platform allows you to publish content on blogs, and you can also interact with customers to provide them excellent customer service. You can also discover relevant content to share with your audience and even schedule posts to publish them automatically at different times.
- Easy to learn and use
- You can curate articles as well as images to be used across your social media accounts
- Queue meter helps you ensure that your social profiles stay active
- Customizable reports simplify the way you measure, track and understand your business’s ROI
- Competitive pricing
- Doesn’t work well with LinkedIn
- The free version comes with a limited set of features
What’s Crowdfire Best For?
Crowdfire is flexible enough to meet the social media management needs of individuals, agencies, and businesses.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for Using Crowdfire?
Crowdfire has three pricing plans:
- Plus – $7.48 per month (5 social media accounts)
- Premium – $37.48 per month (10 social media accounts)
- VIP – $74.98 per month (25 social media accounts)
Capterra – (4.1 / 5) stars
G2 – (3.9 / 5) stars
Buffer is yet another popular app for managing multiple social media accounts using a simple dashboard. You can integrate all the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn with the app.
You can draft posts, schedule them, and analyze the performance of each social media campaign. With Buffer, you can harness the power of social media to increase the brand awareness of your organization and drive customer engagement.
- Remarkable UI and UX design
- The in-built calendar lets you see all your scheduled content on different social platforms at a glance
- You can share posts with your teammates and ask for approval before publishing them
- It’s easy to measure social media performance and create detailed reports for analyzing how your efforts are paying off
- Pricey for individuals and small businesses
- Lacks team management features
What’s Buffer Best For?
Buffers make a great choice for marketers who want a simple and intuitive app for managing social media.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for Using Buffer?
Buffer has two different products for publishing and analyzing performance on social media. Here are pricing plans for each product:
- Pro – $15 per month (1 user) (8 social accounts)
- Premium – $65 per month (2 users) (8 social accounts)
- Business – $99 per month (6 users) (25 social accounts)
- Pro – $35 per month (8 social accounts)
- Premium – $40 per month (10 social accounts)
Capterra – (4.5 / 5) stars
G2 – (4.3 / 5) stars
Marketing can be costly. Save money on your marketing budget by using these free or inexpensive tools.