Content creation course Udemy is a great resource for those who want to learn content marketing and turn it into an outsourced service. I can recommend it for getting someone started in the content marketing business, or starting your own on your own.
Do you want to learn from the experts how to create online courses? You can enroll in a top Udemy course that includes everything you need to know about creating your own successful and profitable content creation course. The course is great for beginners who want to learn step by step how to create content. The instructor provides very good quality bite-sized lessons that are easy to follow and understand. And the best part of all is that you can use these skills in any niche you want! So make sure you check out the course on Udemy because this course is worth your money and most importantly… your time!
Content is King: Writing Killer Content for Web & Marketing
Master the Art of Writing Online Content for eBooks, Websites, Blogs, and Marketing. Develop Content Ideas for Marketing.Rating: 4.4 out of 54.4 (1,240 ratings)20,792 students created by Steve McDonaldLast updated 10/2021EnglishEnglish [Auto]
What you’ll learn
- How to Write Content for a Kindle eBook
- How to Write Content for a Website
- How to Write Content for a Blog
- Quickly and Easily Brainstorm Tons of Great Writing Topics
- Use Powerful Keyword Research Tools to Discover Even More Topics
- Discover 3 Additional Ways to Find Writing Topics
- Create Content that is Valuable, Has a Strong Voice and Flows Smoothly
- Edit Your Content to Make it Sparkle
- All you need to know is the basics of writing the English language.
Welcome to Content is King – Writing Killer Content for the Web and Marketing.
Just like the title says, this course is going to teach you how to write killer content for the web so you can:
- Win an audience
- Attract more traffic
- Make more money with your writing
My name is Steve McDonald and I make my living from online content. My claim to fame is that I have published over 115 Kindle and print books on a wide variety of topics. If there is anything I know, it is that Content is King.
In this course you’re going to learn:
- Where to Find Killer Content Ideas
- How to Develop Those Ideas so you can create even more related content
- How to Understand Your Audience so you’re writing to them specifically
- Three Ways to Make Your Content Absolutely Killer
- How to Edit Your Content to make it even better
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content, we’ll look at how to use keywords, headings, titles, and descriptions to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
This course is for:
- Website developers
- Content marketers
- Self-published writers
- Freelance writers
- Anyone who wants to attract readers or make money using words.
Whether you are creating eBooks, websites or blogs, or writing freelance articles, Content is King will lay the foundation for attracting traffic and keeping that traffic coming back.
Are you ready to take your content writing to the next level?
Click on the Take the Course button and let me show you how.
Or check out one of the FREE Preview lectures to learn some valuable writing strategies you can put to use right now.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who is creating written content for the web. If you are an ebook writer, blogger, website developer, freelance writer or ghost writer, this course will help you to start creating killer content. Even if you are a publisher, editor or web developer who is curating content you can benefit from this course. This course assumes that you already know basic spelling and grammar or have resources for learning them.
How to Write Great Web Content – Better Search Rankings!
Rank in the search engines for lots of search terms, without using loopholes or tactics that can get you banned.BestsellerRating: 4.3 out of 54.3 (656 ratings)5,838 students created by Andrew WilliamsLast updated 3/2021EnglishEnglish [Auto]
What you’ll learn
- Understand the type of content that Google wants to ranks in the top 10.
- Analyze their own content and work out how to make it better
- Understand the term “niche vocabulary”, why it is important for any content, and how to find the correct niche vocabulary for any content.
- Know where to go to get advice from Google on exactly what Google want, and what they don’t want.
- Come up with endless ideas for great web content.
- Know what link bait is and why it is important.
- Understand the different types of content that are available to them.
- Create well optimized content for any website.
- Have a basic checklist of SEO as they create their content.
- Have a quality checklist they can use to make sure their content is up to scratch.
- The course does not assume any prior knowledge of SEO or content creation.
Actual reviews by students of this course:
“After the historical introduction of SEO, this has turned into a goldmine of information. I was stuck on new content ideas for the niche that I promote. But after seeing all of the components of new content ideas from the ranking websites, I no longer have headaches. I know where to go and this information is priceless for me.”
“This is a great course for bloggers and for people who are wanting to rank with great content published on their blog. It’s difficult to find a course that describes the writing methods and tools so in-depth like this one. Many good recommendations in this and a good way of looking at writing. Be better, write better than the competition, don’t just copy the same article. Analyze and plan your post but make it better, more personal, more technical, or whatever way but make it different. I honestly think this is a good investment for those who want to stand out with their great and original content.”
“As always the good doctor underpromises and over-delivers, comprehensive and easy to understand course I wish I would have had this information 10 years ago.”
“Author gets right to the practice without a lot of fluff. The course moves quickly and is a constant waterfall of info that you can, and want, to use right away. The author knows his stuff and appreciates the recommendations on resources to help. Recommend it highly.”
“I wanted to take this course because I want to see what else Andy knows about creating great content. Andy always over-delivers on his courses. His voice is easy to understand. And if you do what Andy says about writing content you will have a successful website. Mine is. Most of my content is on the first page of Google. That’s because of Andy’s teaching.”
Do you own a website? Are you having trouble ranking your content in Google? Has your site been penalized by Google?
With so much bad or outdated information around on the internet, is it any wonder that website owners are struggling to rank their content in Google?
This course is aimed at anyone that owns a website, needs to get content ranked in Google, or just wants to better understand the types of content that Google wants to rank. Taught by an SEO with over a decade of experience, you’ll learn the strategies that I’ve been using since 2005, to consistently rank my content without ever having to worry about the next Google update.
The course will begin with a little history lesson, looking at how we used to write web content and why things changed with the introduction of Panda and Penguin. I’ll describe the main Google algorithm updates you need to know about, and why Google introduced them. We’ll then go through the important guidelines when it comes to creating content – and these guidelines come from Google!
With a solid understanding of what Google wants, we’ll then look at several ways you can come up with innovative, exciting content ideas that you know, even before you create them, will be popular with your visitors.
Armed with lots of content ideas, we’ll then look at several different types of content/media you can use to entertain and inform your visitors. We’ll discuss the importance of “niche vocabulary”. Not only will I prove to you that this is vital to ranking in Google, but you will learn how to find niche vocabulary for any piece of content you want to write. Take the practical exercises to see how easy it is to gather appropriate niche vocabulary.
I’ll introduce you to the term “linkbait” and why you need to create some for your website. We’ll talk about “share bait” too – which is the foundation of visitor retention and sharing of your content on social media channels.
With all the theory covered, it’s then time to get busy and write your first piece of content. I’ll take you through every step, from title and description to headlines and themed content. We’ll look at a few important on-page factors you need to get right, but to make sure, I’ll give you a checklist to use to evaluate your content.
This course covers everything you need to know about writing the type of content that Google rewards with top rankings.
With the majority of lectures being video, you can watch over-my-shoulder as I teach you the secrets to creating the type of content that your visitors will love, share and rave about.
By the end of the course, you will be creating content for your site that visitors want to share and webmasters want to link to. You will be creating the type of content that will propel your site to new levels of traffic, click-through rates, and profitability.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in ranking content on Google should take this course
- Anyone that owns a website, and wants happier visitors should take this course.
- Anyone that has lost rankings, or had sites penalized by Google should take this course.
- This course is not for anyone that wants to use loopholes, short-cuts or other short-term solutions to rank in Google.
Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass+Power words eBook
Copy / Content writing & editing, blogging, marketing and strategy, SEO keyword research, etc. Key to Digital MarketingRating: 4.4 out of 54.4 (1,924 ratings)9,374 students created by Sivakumar KannanLast updated 5/2020EnglishEnglish
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to write killer content that sells for different pages of a website.
- A Website, Willingness to follow the suggestions and write. Even if You don’t have a website, you can take this course to learn the concepts and practice writing.
“Content is King”- Bill Gates, 1996.
Content will forever be the King as long as it’s of top quality.
Just like any other profession, you hone your content writing skills with practice.
But understanding the fundamentals of writing great content is the starting point.
Once you understand the basics, you need to apply those principles every time you create content.
In this course, you’ll learn how to write content for the web.
After the brief introduction, you’ll learn the difference between different terms like content writing, copywriting, and content marketing.
Then you’ll learn how to write content for the home page of a website. All the basic ingredients of a home page content are covered.
Then I show how to outsource content writing step by step, in case you decide to do so.
Then you learn how to write content on the About Us page.
After this, you’ll learn how to write a blog post step by step. You’ll also learn some of the best practices to write a great blog post.
For eCommerce and other types of businesses, it’s a must to write great product and category pages.
I cover how to write attractive content that sells for business websites.
Who is this course for?
Freelance Content Writers
RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation 2022 – Part 1
Command Robots to write stories, scripts, or poetry in any author’s style in minutes with Artificial Intelligence in 2022Rating: 4.5 out of 54.5 (409 ratings)57,857 students created by Srinidhi RanganathanLast updated 2/2022EnglishEnglish [Auto]
What you’ll learn
- Write articles in any author’s style in minutes utilising the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Draft poetry, screenplays & fiction short stories using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Writing Tools in 2022
- Generate taglines or slogans for your content business in minutes
- Design logos and generate business names using Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
- Generate full-fledged fan-fiction stories using an amazing AI cloud-based tool
- Learn to write articles or stories along with a cloud-based AI tool run by automation
- Learn to generate a ton of articles in minutes with the world’s first SEO-Powered AI-article generator tool
- Learn about the complete guide to blog writing in a step-by-step methodical approach
- None. However, A few cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) Content Writing tools are taught in the course. Some may be free. Some may be paid. You can leverage whichever one you need according to your requirement.
Do you remember the “Jetsons show”?
The Jetsons fascinated me and everyone else around me. Thoughts of moving sidewalks, self-driving vehicles, and robot housekeepers – fuelled my daydreams to the core. Let’s now talk about the present time and the tech that is evolving.
Nowadays, I can command a robotic tool, device, or tech to tell me the next day’s weather, read an e-book to me, play my preferred podcasts and even vacuum my flooring. This signifies that we’ve all seen the expansion of automation and how it has seamlessly advanced our normal lives.
Artificial intelligence has been and continues to make waves in our business gear and processes as well.
And that brings us to an interesting cognizance: Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) tech take over one of the maximum critical elements of our lives today, content? What if AI can create content and you can make it write stuff autonomously without human intervention? Isn’t that a mind-blowing concept, altogether?
Automated content material creation is now a truth and a reality that has come to life.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), under the guidance of human beings, has grown from the rudimentary beginnings of easy laptop programming to blossoming into assisting human beings, automating tasks, and even sketching paintings.
AI can be used to investigate records and, in a few cases, expect outcomes. It’s crucial to take into account there is always a human connected to AI and it doesn’t run independently (clarifying for the conspiracy theorists) but human and AI-powered content is the future and the future is now.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools now can mimic the human mind and may be utilized to expect consequences or scenarios, fill in logical gaps, analyze text or even speak in a few instances. Let’s move on further to ask the definitive question.
Is this the end of manual content creation?
The answer is a big “Yes”.
Content can write itself finally in 2022. This is a fact – not a fictitious concept.
The course that the world resisted bringing is here now. A new unforgettable record break that will shock writers or authors worldwide.
Learn content writing automation in 2022 with “RoboAuthor: Content Writing Automation Series” to let robots write your stories and content in a meaningful and unique way. We have discovered incredible technology tools to help you in the same and I, Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” wish to teach you the same to help you launch a content or fiction story daily. The content tools taught in the course also tend to copy a specific author’s style if you need it to be and the content is generated uniquely. All of this is performed through the usage of cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) based tools that do all the work for you when you feed a line or a sentence to form content based on the input provided. This incredible or marvelous course is going to change your entire mindset on how you think about content – altogether.
We will teach you how to automate writing blog articles, short stories, poems, screenplays/scripts, songwriting, etc. You will also learn how to write with a writing robot live.
The future of content writing is nowhere.
Let’s explore the magic of the unique content that is weaved and written automatically through robots.
Enroll now and let’s start booming the writing magic with this “Part 1 RoboAuthor Artificial Intelligence” course.
Time to boom and put a ding in the content writing universe.
Who this course is for:
- Content creators who want to ditch the manual process of writing business content and want to shift to AI-Robots written content and speed up the process in order for growth-hacking.
- Digital Marketers who wish to use inbound content marketing and the use of robo-written e-books for promotional use to market their business easier.
- Authors who wish to use artificial intelligence technology to aid them in the writing process and to finish writing books in hours – instead of spending sleepless nights thinking of ideas on what to write and how to fill the content blocks.
- Anyone who has a desire to learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered content writing tech tools.
The Complete SEO Content Writing Course For Web Promotion
Learn Top-notch SEO Content Writing For Blogs, Articles, Webpages To Rank Top + 9 Samples + 28 Tools + Power Words PDFRating: 4.3 out of 54.3 (63 ratings)230 students created by Vivek VermaLast updated 2/2022EnglishEnglish
What you’ll learn
- Complete SEO Content Writing Process
- Different SEO Content Types and Formats
- SEO-friendly Blog, Article, and Webpage Content Writing
- SEO Content Writing Keyword Research
- Content Writing Tools [28 more]
- Different formats to apply to blogs and articles
- Tips to add value to your content
- Things you should never do in content writing
- You just need an internet connection.
- A laptop or computer or smartphone
This course covers the complete process of SEO content writing for websites, webpages, blogs, articles, whitepapers, guides, infographics, and a lot more. It also covers how to write a traffic-generating blog or article around different formats, like a How-To, What/Why/Who, Listicle, Pillar Page, and Newsjacking.
This content writing course will help students learn to write the SEO-friendly content pieces that search engines certainly rank. It also covers things that you should avoid while creating SEO content. You will learn the steps you should take for adding value to your final copy. You will explore tools that will help you easily write content, headlines, and proofreading.
The content writing course also covers a comprehensive understanding of all types of keywords that make up a high-quality SEO copy. You will also learn how you, as a writer, can also search all types of keywords on your own and come out with a rich, authoritative, and authentic content piece.
It will help you refine your SEO-content writing skills and power you to add the gravity to your content that attracts both search engines and the audience.
This content creation course can help you write the winning SEO-friendly content if you are working at a company or as a freelancer or for your website. This course is also helpful for those students who want to prepare for a content writing interview.
It’s a complete content writing course to learn to write all types of SEO-friendly online content pieces.
The course also includes sample content pieces for the following content types and formats:
- SEO-friendly blog sample
- SEO-friendly long Article / guest post / gust blog post sample
- SEO-friendly white paper sample
- SEO-friendly guide sample
- “How-to” blog or article sample
- “What/why/when/who” is blog or article sample
- Listicle blog or article sample
- Pillar page blog or article sample
- Newsjacking blog or article sample
With these sample content pieces, students can easily apply the instructions provided in each of the lectures. The course also introduces students to the top 28 content creation tools that make writing for blogging and web content creation easier than ever before. This is a must-have course for learning Copywriting and Content Marketing.
Who this course is for:
- Freelance Copywriters
- Content Writers
- SEO Experts
- Website Owners
- E-commerce website owners
- Online Journalists
- Content Creators
- Website developers
- Freelance Writers
- Content Marketers
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Marketing Students
- Online Entrepreneurs
The course is great for beginners who want to learn step by step how to create content. The instructor provides very good quality bite-sized lessons that are easy to follow and understand. And the best part of all is that you can use these skills in any niche you want! So make sure you check out the course on Udemy because this course is worth your money and most importantly… your time!