Content Creation Tools Online makes it easy to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, infographics and videos. These are just a few of the tools offered.
Content creation tools online can help you create different types of engaging content for your social media channels. Online content creation tools are commonly used for people who need to do things quickly and don’t have the time to sit down and write an article. There are various content creation tools online but here are a few examples.
Feeling stuck? Finding a different way to look at the problem is guaranteed to help. BuzzSumo’s content research tools give you loads of great new angles. Here’s how:
- The Content Analyzer lets you deep dive into any topic or niche, showing you likes, shares, links and evergreen engagement. It has 8 billion articles in its databank, and is great for seeing what ideas, headlines, and content formats have worked in the past. A hidden gem is the analysis tab, which gives you a full content report of the best content formats, lengths and distribution tactics. And the best part: Access is free with a 30 day trial and 10 free searches a month (once that comes to an end) or opt for a paid plan to get access to all features, exports and more.
- BuzzSumo’s Question Analyzer presents actual questions from hundreds of thousands of forums and sites like Quora, Reddit, and Amazon, to help you hone in on the tension areas around a topic.
- The Topic Explorer tool offers a huge world cloud of content ideas that have already been written about or searched for. Our tip is to look for something that has been written about less but has a strong organic search profile (you can check this via the Keyword Tool). Sort of like a content gap analysis, this will help you find topics which will have the ability to generate big engagement.
- And the new journalist research and outreach tool, Journalist Profiles, helps you to understand what angles top-tier publications are taking on your chosen subjects. This can spark new ideas and help you replicate their success.
“BuzzSumo is a GREAT tool for finding content ideas. In fact, BuzzSumo is one of my favorite content marketing tools.” Brian Dean, Backlinko
Answer the Public
It uses them to create spider diagrams with strings of topics that relate to one another – which is ideal for content creators, because that overlap is where the juiciest longtail content ideas live🍹
You get two free searches a day – although a paid account gives you more searches, data, and tracking.
“AnswerThePublic is a fantastic, beautiful way to explore questions and problems that your prospects or customers actually have. (I really like the Prepositions wheel. Try it. You’ll see what I mean.)” Ann Handley, Digital marketing & content expert
A less aesthetically-pleasing, but just as quick, version is Soovle, which shows results from platforms like YouTube and Wikipedia too.
Hubspot Blog Ideas Generator
Once you’ve done your research, it’s time for the hard bit: actually coming up with a brilliant idea.
If you’ve got something uninspiring to grapple with, HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator can help get the ideas-train in motion. It does exactly what you’d expect: generating generic blog titles including whatever noun you type in, leaving you to your craft.
Grammarly is my go-to grammar and spelling checker tool. If you want to rank on search engines and provide a better user experience for your readers, your content should be error-proof.
This tool checks your content for grammatical errors, misspelling, plagiarism, as well as the tone of your content. It also has a Chrome extension, which comes in very handy when typing something on almost all web platforms.
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plans start at $29.95/mo.
CoSchedule Headline Studio
This one is another one of my favorite content creation tools. CoSchedule’s Headline Studio analyzes your content’s headline and gives a score to it based on different factors like SEO, emotional words, uncommon words, word count, clarity, and more.
You can use it to optimize your headlines and craft the best-performing ones to rank higher on search engines and drive organic traffic to your site. In short, it is a simple yet powerful tool for your content creation process.
Headline Studio has a Chrome extension as well.
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plans start at $9/mo.
This one is for lazy content creators (guilty as charged 😬) or whenever you feel lazy to write everything from scratch. Copy.ai leverages artificial intelligence to reduce the time and effort you spend on copywriting. Essentially, this tool writes your copy for you.
It makes sure the copy it generates sounds as authentic as possible. You can tweak the content you like among the choices it provides. What can Copy.ai write for you?
- Product descriptions
- Blog posts
- Social ads
- Startup copies: brand voice, motto, value proposition, etc.
- Email copy
- Sales Copy
- Social media captions
Pricing: Free trial available. Premium plans start at $35 per month.
If you haven’t tried this tool yet, I suggest you go and test it out on its free trial. An alternative to this tool that is also worth mentioning is Ryter. It is relatively cheaper for $29/m with a yearly plan. But copy.ai excels in many ways compared to Ryter.
Hashtagify.me is a free tool (with paid add-on features) that allows you to search for hashtags. Once you’ve searched for a hashtag, you can determine its popularity and how it’s used. The tool is simple to use: in the search box, type in a hashtag you are curious about, and search to find out its performance and related hashtags on Twitter and Instagram. You’ll also see the top influencers for that hashtag, as well as recent tweets using that hashtag and other demographics. Paid users can sign up for alerts on particular hashtags, track influencers and usage patterns, and more.
We’ve put together a list containing some of the best online creation tools and publishing platforms, in other words, content creation tools. There’s no need to seek out additional software, bookmarking applications, and subscription services in order to get your message out there.