Content Creation Training focuses on the process and techniques used to create high quality content. This training will give you all the tools researched and evaluated by industry experts to learn how and where to gather great content ideas and how to manage your time in order to develop them into polished, marketable pieces of work. The training will pay special attention to the “best practices” used across all industries in order to help you develop a sound methodology for creating great content in any situation.
The main focus of Content Creation is to train you to create blog posts others want to read, and master the art of effective content marketing. You’ll learn how to write everything from high-quality original blog posts that attract traffic, to sales letters promoting your own products and funneling qualified leads into your marketing systems that produce immediate sales and profits.
If you’re looking for a free resource to help you get started in content creation and marketing, the first thing I recommend doing is signing up for the Marketing Lab offered by the folks at DigitalMarketer.com.
Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned marketer, this program will make your job easier by providing you with the following resources:
- A library of 36 marketing playbooks (& more added every month)
- Timely and tactical one-day workshops that you can attend live or watch in your own time
- A supportive community of 10,000+ marketers that you can tap into to find answers to your questions, even if it’s 2am
- Exclusive discounts and deals on tools you’re likely already using (this aspect of membership often pays for itself)
The previously mentioned playbooks are essentially “checklists on steroids” that walk you through the step-by-step execution of proven marketing tactics, growth strategies, and carefully crafted campaigns.
Here are some playbooks included in the membership that you might find particularly useful:
- Editorial Calendar Playbook – Create an editorial calendar that will streamline your content creation and maximize the amount you’re able to crank out on a regular basis.
- Promo Calendar Playbook – Build a promotional calendar that roadmaps your customer communication to keep it consistent across all channels and media.
- 1-Minute Facebook Video Ad Playbook – Learn how to create a 1-minute video that turns ice-cold prospects into buyers and promoters of your business.
- Email List Builder Playbook – This roadmap will take you through every deliverable you need to build out a funnel to attract new leads and email subscribers.
- Homepage Builder Playbook – Learn how to create, and audit, a custom homepage that is sure to dazzle your customers – without being a designer
(These playbooks can also be purchased individually here.)
Ultimately, the goal of the DigitalMarketer Lab is to get you to learn by doing.
You’ll work on your own projects and be guided via checklists, templates, and trainings that have helped thousands of marketers, agencies, and entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses.
Overall, the membership is quite a handy way to improve your skills, and you can try it for free before making a commitment.
Looking to leverage the power of Instagram stories?
In this content creation course, product photographer Mina Barrio reveals the secrets of creating and editing Instagram content in an attractive and professional way.
First, you’ll get a brief introduction to Mina’s work, her influences, and some of her favorite Instagram profiles.
Next, you’ll learn the difference between Instagram feed posts and Instagram Stories and why it’s important to use this tool to get more and better reach with your followers.
You’ll then create a content strategy focused on your goals, analyze different types of content, and learn how to use the text resources, images, gifs, emojis, etc. that you can find on Instagram.
Finally, Mina will walk you through some of her other favorite content creation and editing apps and how to use them.
- Content Creation
- Editing the Content
- Story Format
- Optimizing Instagram Stories
- Final Project
Key course features:
- 22 Lessons (3h 0m)
- 15 Additional resources (6 files)
- Online and at your own pace
- Available from the app
- Audio: English, Spanish
- Captions: Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian
- Level: Beginner
- Certificate upon completion
ClickMinded offers a full-feature learning experience suited to both beginners and those who want to skill-up and refresh their marketing knowledge.
This course is recommended by AppSumo and Neil Patel and by now more than 3,000 students have enrolled to master SEO-specific skills.
When you’ve completed this course you will have a basic understanding of keyword research, link building, SEO fundamentals, and how to create a search-friendly website.
The course content is divided into 8 sections, with bonus lessons on “Enterprise link building,” “Local SEO,” “Pinterest SEO,” and “Amazon SEO.” Once students complete the course, they have the chance to earn a ClickMinded SEO Certification if they manage to pass the exam.
- 8 sections (numerous lessons)
- Bonus sections
- Videos, printable slides, quizzes
- Content Marketing Certificate
Pricing: Single course $497/Lifetime access to all ClickMinded courses $997
The Blueprint Training
Blueprint’s Content Marketing training puts particular focus on the importance of proper content creation by providing lessons on content development, content strategies, and content optimization.
This advanced content marketing program is designed to transform beginners into effective, industry-ready content specialists and SEO professionals.
If you sign up for this course, you’ll master various facets of content marketing, including SERP intent, keyword gaps, audience personas, and pitching.
The program provides lifetime access to all content marketing modules, video training, and a Slack Channel. What’s more, Blueprint updates its course every year to provide its students with high-quality and up-to-date content.
- 12 modules
- Video training
- Slack Channel access
Pricing: $499 (lifetime access)
Ahrefs’ Blogging for Business course is suitable for intermediate bloggers who want to turn their blog into an e-commerce business.
The course educates students on how to find great content ideas in their niche and how to create link-worthy content. There is a lesson focused on “outreach” and ways to promote blog content.
The content is tailored to provide users with an understanding of the marketing strategies needed to turn a blog into a booming e-commerce business.
The program also provides students with the chance to hear interviews with 3 prominent professionals in their field – Noah Kagan (founder of AppSumo), Ramsay Taplin (The Blog Tyrant) and Bryan Harris (List Building expert).
- 10 lessons
- Bonus interviews
Demand Curve provides personalized training in growth marketing. The course is taught by a team of experts and is most suitable for senior and strategic roles in marketing.
Demand Curve has a lot to offer for anyone seeking to learn cutting-edge digital marketing techniques as the company prides itself on providing high-quality and up-to-date content.
This course is pricey, but it doesn’t have pre-recorded content like most content marketing courses. Instead, students learn through Slack conversations and writing materials.
Demand Curve’s 3.5-week course provides students with numerous lessons including “Conversion tracking,” “Onboarding flows,” “A/B Tests,” and “Google Ads.”
- 3.5-week course
- Rich syllabus
- Curriculum access for 6 months
- Forum access for Q+A with instructors
- One-on-one mentorship
Pricing: $999 for Self-serve course/$5,800 for Full program
Whether you’re new to content writing techniques or looking for ways to upgrade your blog, this course will help you take it to the next level.
The instructor is an experienced copywriter who shows you how to get into the mindset of a professional blogger and create more valuable content and better content strategies.
You’ll also learn how to turn your blog into a business that generates revenue, by using tactics like SEO and by growing your email list.
To anybody with a short attention span – don’t worry. This video course does a good job of keeping you entertained with relevant industry examples and guiding you through a very thorough and dynamic syllabus.
- 83 lessons
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Certificate of completion
Reliablesoft: Content Marketing Full Course (Paid with Certification)
The first content marketing course that is worth considering is the Content Marketing Full Course by Reliablesoft (that’s us).
The course will teach you both basic and advanced content marketing techniques including:
- Introduction to content marketing
- How to design a winning content marketing strategy
- How to find content ideas for your content marketing campaigns
- How to create content that can get you links and social shares
- How to create pillar pages and rank higher in Google search results
- How to SEO optimize your content
- How to promote your content so that it gets the attention it deserves
- Which content marketing tools to use
- A content marketing checklist to follow
Why enroll in this course?
The course is suited for beginners in content marketing and for people who want to build the necessary skills to become professional content marketers.
It starts from the beginning and explains step-by-step how to use content marketing to constantly create high-quality content.
The course is part of the Digital Marketing Course Bundle so with your purchase you get access to 9 more courses that cover all areas of digital marketing.
Whether you are working directly with clients and creating educational content or moderating online communities, this course will give you the skills to create great content.