Course Content Creation is an innovative new program that allows you to create your own custom made Udemy courses! Learn how to take your knowledge, teach with confidence and share the information you want to share, while building credibility and a unique portfolio.
Creating a top-quality course requires both a clear vision and complete technical know-how. With our Course Content Creation training , you’ll learn how to create high-quality courses to strengthen your platform business and provide great value to your learners. We’ll also walk you through creating metadata and course marketing materials that learners love.
Content Marketing and Certification – Emarketing Institute
Emarketing Institute developing an online course that allows anyone to take their course by simply signing up with an account.
You’ll receive full access to a 161-page ebook about marketing, the ability to take the content marketing course, and certification upon completion.
This class is designed for beginners, but it’s also beneficial to those who need a refresher course. Once you’ve finished the class, you can take a test and get a certificate that’ll look fantastic on your resume!
Multiple Courses – SkillShare
SkillShare is a website that features thousands of classes for people to take on a variety of topics. There are multiple featured classes from reputable content marketers and creators.
It’s possible to take multiple courses and combine what you’ve learned to build an expert market strategy. There are some classes that will give you specific details on marketing, such as how to write your content, or how to create your SEO keywords.
You can also take more general classes to get a good overview of content marketing. Once you complete the general courses, you’ll be able to go in and pick out the specific courses to help you fine tune your skills.
If you’re new to content creation, the world of social media graphic design can seem somewhat intimidating.
However, the truth is that most of the incredible, eye-catching graphics you see online aren’t created with expensive software by professional designers.
They’re usually created by people with little to no graphic design experience, using free tools that are simple and fun to learn.
This course by digital marketing strategist Maggie Stara will show you how to create beautiful graphics that can enhance your website and social media presence.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to make your own:
- Canva graphics to use anywhere online and offline for print
- Instagram inspirational quote graphics, multi-post images and moving GIFs for Insta Stories
- Facebook graphics, cover photos and Facebook ad graphics
- Pinterest pins and board covers
- YouTube channel art, video thumbnails and image cut-outs
- Business eBooks, mockups and compressed images to ensure your website stays super fast
This content creation course is great for anyone who wants to save time and money by designing their own mobile-friendly graphics using free online tools.
Moreover, the course is under 4 hours long so you’ll be able to learn quickly and start implementing the material right away!
Key course features:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This popular specialization course by the University of California will show you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking.
As you gain deeper insight into the way Google and other search engine algorithms work, you’ll build practical skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or growing your own online business.
You will learn how to:
- Complete a competitive analysis on a webpage
- Develop a solid approach for achieving a productive and successful relationship with your client
- Create influencer relationships and collaborations and analyze data to see which content gets the most shares
- Create a final report of your findings and recommendations for SEO and present your recommendations to your client
- Course 1: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Course 2: Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals
- Course 3: Optimizing a Website for Search
- Course 4: Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO
- Course 5: Website Optimization Client Report Project
At the end of the program, there is a hands-on Capstone Project which will allow you to apply your skills to a comprehensive SEO consulting task.
Key course features:
- Earn a Certificate upon completion.
100% online courses
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- At least 2 years of business experience.
Approximately 5 months to complete
- Suggested pace of 7 hours/week.
Offered by: Coursera
Created by: Northwestern University
- Discovering where social media “fits in”
- How to tie social media to real business results
- Managing and measuring a successful social media program
Skill level: Beginner – Intermediate
About this course:
“The Business of Social” is for businesses owners, marketers, and social media managers looking for ways to tie social media directly into real business growth objectives. In other words, those looking to drive real, measurable value from a social media strategy and program.
Instead of focusing on how marketers can create great content for social media, this class more focuses on how exactly to measure your social investments in terms of time, cost, and opportunities.
Offered by: Coursera
Created by: Eric Schwartzman
- How to use good judgement when using social media for work
- What constitutes ethical behavior on social media
- Demonstrating consideration for others on social media
Skill level: Beginner
About this course:
Have you ever wondered what it means to use social media effectively and ethically? This free course on “Social Media Ethics” provides the framework for social networking and engaging in ethical conversations online for all professionals and employees. Touching on local, State, and Federal laws, it takes the guessing game out of what is and is not legal on social media for employees of businesses.
This course is a partnership between the most popular platform for online education – Coursera – and the University of Illinois. It’s a beginner’s course that guides students through the foundations of digital marketing by giving them lectures on search engine optimization, social media marketing, and digital marketing analytics.
Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization offers theory-based course modules, so it’s suitable for hard learners prepared to devote themselves to the program. The program comprises 7 courses, including “Marketing Analytics in Theory,” “Marketing Analytics in Practice,” “Digital Marketing Channels,” and “Digital Marketing Capstone.”
To complete each course, students will need 4 weeks and 8–10 hours of work. Anyone can view the course content and audit the program for free.
To complete the specialization, students need to earn a verified certificate for each course and complete the Capstone project course.
- Six 4-week courses
- Capstone project – a hands-on project that takes 6 weeks
- The course is part of the iMBA program offered by the University of Illinois
Pricing: Free/Fee for completion
The best part about eMarketing Institute’s lessons is that they explore the topic of content marketing in the context of online marketing at large.
By studying the 4 phases of content marketing – content creation, content optimization, content management, and content distribution – students learn that content marketing is a far more complex process than just writing articles.
Around 120,000 students have signed up for eMarketing Institute’s free courses and have downloaded their free ebooks. If you’re interested in this course yourself, all you need to do is sign up and you’ll be given access to their 161-page ebook about marketing.
Once you’ve finished all the lessons, you’ll have the opportunity to take a test and get a certificate upon completion which will look great on your resume.
- 161-page ebook
- Course exam
- Free certification
Achieving Product-Market Fit
Offered by University of Maryland via edX
To be an effective product manager, it’s vital to understand who your target customer is, their underserved needs, and the features and user experience you can offer them with your product. That’s what this free product management course offers. It’s hosted on edX and taught by James Green, a faculty member at the University of Maryland in College Park. During the course you will learn how to:
• Use market segmentation to learn about your target customer
• Identify the needs of your customer and connect those needs to an opportunity for marketing your product
• Identify underserved customer needs.
• Define your value proposition by focusing on the needs your product might address
• Figure out your products MVP feature set and create a prototype
• Apply UX design to the prototype and test it with real customers
• Incorporate the Lean Product Process to revise your hypotheses based on the results of your testing
It takes about four weeks working two to three hours each week to complete this well-reviewed free product management course online. However, since it is self-paced, you can actually complete it in a much shorter amount of time if you choose. Auditing the class is free on the edX platform. If you want to obtain certification you will need to upgrade to the paid version.
Certificate: Yes, with a fee
Time to Complete: Four weeks
Curriculum: Introductory to Intermediate
User Experience: Excellent
Quality of Instruction: Excellent
• Practical and useful information that goes beyond theory
• Part of a professional certificate in product management
• Well organized into a seven-step formula that can be applied to any product
• Certification not offered at the audit level
Creating online course content can seem overwhelming, especially for someone new to distance education. Yet as long as you follow a few simple steps, you can create quality, engaging course content in your area of specialty.