The Free Social Media Management Tools Uk offers you a complete social media management solution for your business. You can manage multiple Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts. It offers complete analytics tools so that you can measure the results of your campaigns. . . .
If you invest in social media management tools and apps, that’s generally a good thing, especially if you have a dedicated social strategist and a team of people who will use the tools consistently. But for many solopreneurs, small business owners and even marketers at larger companies, paying for tools can be an unnecessary expense. If you don’t currently find social media management tools essential to your job, then it’s certainly worth testing out some free options that may provide all the features you need.
NapoleonCat is an advanced social media management tool. Its flagship product, the Social Inbox, helps brands manage social media engagement and provide excellent social customer service across all major social platforms: Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google My Business.
The Auto-moderation feature helps social media managers in managing their profiles hands free. You can use it to filter out and automatically handle the most recurrent questions, and also to protect your social profiles from harmful content, such as comments including abusive language or spammy links.
With NapoleonCat, businesses and individuals can improve their response rates, streamline social communications, and analyze their performance – and it’s all available in one user-friendly dashboard. The tool’s other features include automated publishing, reporting, and competitive analysis.
- Agencies, small businesses, and enterprise
- Scheduling and analytics
- Bulk scheduling and editing
- Branded enterprise solutions
- Unlimited analytics and capabilities for agencies
- Keyword-based content curation
- Discover trending topics
- Macro and micro views within the calendar
- Small businesses might feel overwhelmed with features
- No social inbox management for the lowest priced plan
Later allows you to plan, schedule and analyse all your social media content in one place. The free account doesn’t require you to sign up to any trials or submit any credit card details.
- Easy to use visual content calendar
- You can schedule posts quickly and easily
- You can see what your Instagram feed will look like before you post. The drag and drop feature allows you to create a beautiful aesthetic so you know exactly what your grid will look like
- You can find and repost user-generated content
- Analytics enables you to find out what’s working and what isn’t so you can grow your accounts faster
- Collaboration with team members
- Later will tell you the best times to post based on previous post performance
Free: With the free profile, one user can upload 30 posts per social media profile at a time.
Starter – from $7.50 per month: 1+ user can upload 60 posts per social media profile.
Growth – from $12.50 per month: 3+ users can upload 150 posts per social media profile.
Advanced – from $25 per month: 6+ users can send out unlimited posts.
For a full breakdown of all the plans and features, please head to the Later website.
- There are a lot of features dedicated to Instagram which is great if this is one of your preferred platforms
- Later is an Instagram Partner and uses the Instagram Graph API so you can be assured that your account is always safe
- There are plenty of guides and workshops on the website to get you started
- You can bulk upload, saving time in the long run
- Media library allows you to keep all your photos, videos and user-generated content in one accessible place
- You can save 17% with yearly billing if you upgrade to a paid account
- The plans are much cheaper than Hootsuite and Buffer
- There’s a big focus on Instagram. If your business isn’t on Instagram, this might not be the right platform for you
- You need to upgrade your account to unlock some of the more advanced features such as Instagram analytics, story scheduling and best time to post
- No access to email support with the free account. You can however use the help centre
If you’re looking for a simple and easy-to-use scheduling tool, AgoraPulse may be for you. AgoraPulse is a social media management tool geared towards creating, editing, and scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and tracking the success of your posts. It supports many of the major social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
Pricing: Monthly and annual pricing starts at $39, but AgoraPulse offers a free trial and discounts for nonprofits.
SocialOomph offers a wide range of features for multiple social media platforms, from typical features like scheduling and analytics to some interesting ones like automatically removing outdated Twitter DMs from users’ inbox. According to the statistics by Zendesk, SocialOomph ranks in the top 5% of social media management apps.
This tool has capabilities to manage your activities across many social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. For Twitter, it can automate direct messages to new followers to welcome and start building a connection with them. You can also look for high-influencing Twitter individuals by setting up keyword searches.
- Agencies and businesses with large audiences to keep engaged
- Automated curation, sharing, and engagement
- Flexible scaling
- Instant publishing to multiple profiles from one screen
- One-click recycling for resharing later
- Smart insights to figure out what works best
- Customisable plans starting at £14
- Small businesses or pages may not need all the automation features
- Brands without a large content library can’t benefit as much from the automation
Zoho Social may not be as well-known as some of the previous platforms I’ve mentioned but it has plenty to offer, including a free plan.
- Schedule posts at times your audience is most active
- You can choose from Zoho’s best-time predictions or create your own publishing schedule
- Intuitive publishing calendar lets you organise posts the way you want
- Listening columns allow you to stay tuned into everything that’s relevant to your business
- Ability to respond in real-time and engage with your audience as often as you like
- Access to analytics which includes pre-built or custom-made reports
- Team collaboration options
Free: With the free plan, one team member can post to all the available platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business and Instagram). You also get access to other features including the URL shortener, lists detailing your most engaged followers and published post stats.
Standard – £8 per month if billed annually, £12 per month if billed monthly: Two team members can post to all the available social media platforms. You get access to all the free features plus more including repeat posts, SmartQ, summary reports, monitoring tools and more.
Professional – £20 per month if billed annually, £28 per month if paying monthly: Three team members can post plus access to even more features including pausing posts, bulk scheduler, publishing calendar and custom audience targeting.
For more information about pricing and the features available, please head to Zoho Social’s website.
- Manage your content pipeline from a single screen
- SmartQ predictions tell you when to post based on when your audience is most active
- Bulk scheduling options saves time and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business
- You can create columns to track reviews, keywords and mentions so you can always stay on top of what people are saying about you
- The live stream lets you see engagements as and when they happen
- You can save money if you pay annually instead of monthly
- You can’t post to Pinterest from Zoho Social
- As with all the other free social media management tools, you need to pay to upgrade to access the features that are really going to help you grow your brand on social media
Ubercircle will help to streamline your social media processes and deliver content to your audience effectively. You can save hours of planning, scheduling, analyzing, and reporting on social media networks. It takes only 10-20 minutes a day to get all tasks on set and ready to go live.
Ubercircle allows you to work straight from the web without having to download the app and install anything. That makes things more convenient!
Another noteworthy feature is the ability to organize photos and videos. All your photos and videos will be stored in one place accessible on any device. It’s easy to sync photos and videos from the phone, desktop, Google Drive, or Dropbox. From here, you can also edit your media with a few drag-and-drop operations.
Hootsuite is a simple yet powerful social media management tool for easy post scheduling, creation, and engagement from one convenient dashboard.
- Scheduling and publishing posts
- Managing posts and planning calendars
- Small business, teams, and enterprise
- Scheduling with instant post previews for each platform
- Asset library with platform optimisation
- Custom industry enterprise packages
- Seamless engagement across all accounts in the dashboard
- Multiple plans are available for brands of every size
- No collaboration feature on lowest price plan
- Large price jumps between plans
- Limited capabilities for the cost
BuzzSumo is a content and influencer identification tool for social media. It offers content performance insights, influencer identification, content alerts, and competitor analysis insights. This tool is great for A/B testing content to see what type of content performs best, who’s sharing and engaging with the content, and what’s working for other organizations.
Pricing: BuzzSumo starts at $79/month, but they also offer heavily discounted nonprofit subscriptions to BuzzSumo Pro.
These social media tools are designed to help and assist with your social media management, marketing efforts, and any other analysis or research you may require. All are