Social media can be tricky thing to manage if you don’t know the ins and outs of the various platforms. You’ll need accounts, scheduling tools, and you’ll need to know how to tap into the platforms correctly. These free social media scheduling tools Linkedin can help you keep your accounts streamlined and help you stay on top of your social media game.
From Facebook to Twitter, Instagram to Pinterest, YouTube to Google+, Linkedin is a great platform for sharing content and keeping in contact with people. Using free scheduling tools let you work smarter and be more productive by scheduling posts in advance, or share content with a ready-made audience. These tools also help save time by allowing easier selection of relevant images and shortening the amount of copy needed to convey a message.
Buffer is a well rounded and easy to use social media tool offering publishing social media posts with one queue, engagement, analytics, and team features. Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
Buffer is considered an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media channels.
One of its major plus points is just how simple and straightforward it is to use, while also giving you flexibility. The fact it provides analytics in real-time makes instantly judging the impact of your content a doddle. Use the “Top Post” icon to compare different forms of content to see which works best for each network. While the Buffer app also allows for seamless Google Analytics integration for tracking the success of your marketing campaigns.
Payment plans depend on whether you’re looking to publish or analyze social media accounts, with different pricing for each based on the volume of accounts or published content you want to manage.
Unique value: What their customers love is how clean and intuitive the tools are, how friendly and timely the customer support is, and how helpful our content is.
Hootsuite is what I presently use, their Pro plan, with over 50 social accounts allowed. Funny enough, I knew about Hootsuite long before Buffer, but I think the simplicity of Buffer got me. Hootsuite does the same thing as Buffer, it helps you schedule and analyze your social media marketing campaigns.
The only bad side for me would be their reporting and analytics, it is not as simplified as Buffer, nor as detailed as Sprout Social. But for scheduling content, they deserve A+ for that and in a way better than Buffer in that regard. Hootsuite can be used with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress and Youtube, they also just came up with own version of Push to Instagram and notifying you when it’s time.Furthermore, Hootsuite is better suited for smaller agencies than Buffer is in terms of organization and neatness.
Services: Analytics, Automated Publishing, Contact Management, Customer Targeting, Keyword Filtering, Multi-Account Management, Post Scheduling, Customer Engagement, Multi-User Collaboration, Reporting/Analytics
Channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business
Loomly offers several plans to meet your needs. It was created by Thibaud Clement and Noemie Clement in 2015, two social media managers who were frustrated with the broken workflows they were running into with existing tools. They decided to take matters into their own hands and build their own solution.
Loomly started as a simple social media calendar and now describes itself as a brand success platform. You can use Loomly to collaborate with your team, publish content, and track your social media marketing efforts. Loomly makes it easy to manage your social media content, from organic posts to ads, in a single platform.
💡 Loomly Features:
Loomly has no shortage of features that make it one of the best LinkedIn scheduling tools around:
- Manage all your social media content — organic posts and ads — from a single platform
- Get notified when someone on your team updates or comments on a piece of content
- Post ideas based on trending topics, RSS feeds, date-related events, and social media best practices
- Store, organize, and use your photos, videos, notes, links, and post templates in your own brand library
- Step-by-step guidance to create outstanding posts and ads
- Automatically generates post and ad previews
- Collaborative review and approval workflow for your team
- Automated publishing for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google My Business, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads
- Manual publishing with reminders for Snapchat and TikTok
- Facebook Preferred Audience and Audience Restrictions for organic posts
- Post Sponsoring for boosted posts
- Facebook and Instagram Ads for objective-driven campaigns
- Community management system so you can respond to comments and reactions
- Analytics for real-time measurement of your posts’ performance
✔️ Loomly Pros and Cons:
- 😊 Good value for the price
- 😊 Easy to use
- 😊 Provides recommendations for different social media platforms
- 😩 Calendars are a bit glitchy
- 😩 Notifications are a bit confusing
💰 Loomly Pricing:
- Base: $34/month or $300/year
- Standard: $76/month or $684/year
- Advanced: $159/month or $1,428/year
- Premium: $332/month or $2,988/year
- Enterprise: By quote
Services: Analytics, Automated Publishing, Contact Management, Customer Targeting, Keyword Filtering, Multi-Account Management, Post Scheduling, Customer Engagement, Multi-User Collaboration, Reporting/Analytics, Hashtag Tracking, Content Planning, Content Storage
Channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google My Business, Medium, Multiple others via Zapier integrations
ContentCal is perfect for planning, creating, collaborating, publishing, and analyzing your content from a central content hub. The platform includes built-in approval flows to streamline your LinkedIn posting process. ContentCal is a visual planning calendar with a central dashboard that has tons of tutorial videos to make getting started a breeze. Within the main calendar, you can use color-coding to track and organize your posts. All ContentCal plans include some analytics, but the Advanced Analytics bolt-on will give you tons of organic LinkedIn data about your followers, paid followers, impressions, posts, follower growth, engagement rate, impressions, likes, comments, and clicks.
💡 ContentCal Features:
Like Loomly, ContentCal has tons of the features you’d expect from a top LinkedIn scheduling tool:
- Content hub so you can create and store post templates, media, links, and ideas
- Approval workflows to easily get sign-off and approval from your team
- Web Clipper browser extension lets you send links, articles, and other inspiration directly to ContentCal
- Plan and create long-form content like press releases, blogs, and emails with the Articles feature
- Auto-publish content to a variety of social media platforms
- A pinboard for draft posts, rogue ideas, and inspiration
- Snippets to easily save your commonly-used info like hashtags and URLs so you can easily add them to your content
- Intuitive, visual calendar for content planning
- Online community management
- Visual planning for your Instagram grid
✔️ ContentCal Pros and Cons:
- 😊 Great customer support
- 😊 Super easy to plan your content
- 😊 Web clipper tool is incredibly useful
- 😩 Can’t schedule videos
💰 ContentCal Pricing:
- Pro: $204/year (no monthly plan)
- Company: $59/month or $564/year
- Premium Custom: By quote
- Enterprise Custom: By quote
We have something special for you. Linkedin has pointed out some great tools below, which will help you schedule your Linked.in content more effectively and also SAVE you a lot of time on Social Media Management.