There are a lot of YouTube content creators out there who think they can just keep making videos and not have to worry about the likes, views, or criticism from their viewers. But this is an unwise decision—you’ll only get famous if you make quality videos that appeal to people. And if you don’t have viewers, you won’t make money. So how do you stop your YouTube content creators from blocking your videos? Here are some tips on How to Block a Content Creator on Youtube, how to block youtube channels on android, how to block channels on youtube app and how to block videos on youtube without signing in.
How to Block a Content Creator on Youtube
On Windows, Mac, or Linux, how to block YouTube channels
Using your computer to block channels on YouTube is the simplest method. Here are the next actions to take after you’ve launched the browser:
- access the YouTube website.
- Search for the channel you want to ban after entering your login credentials.
- Go to the About section of the channel by clicking on it. It is at the very top of the channel’s webpage.
- Select the Block User option by clicking the flag on the right side of the page.
- Once you click “Submit,” you’re done.
On a Firestick, how to block YouTube channels
There is no way to disable YouTube channels on Firestick. On the other hand, you can set up a Firestick to demand a PIN number before anyone can access YouTube. You’ll also need to reinsert it using the pin. In this manner, access to YouTube channels containing objectionable content will be limited, at least in part.
To help block (assist in preventing access to) YouTube, you can enable a PIN code on a Firestick for the YouTube app as follows:
- Use a browser to log in to your Amazon account.
- At the top, hover your cursor over Accounts and Lists.
- From the list, select Content and Devices.
- Type in your Amazon login information.
- Click on See all apps in the Digital Content area.
- In the confirmation window, click Delete.
- Find the Settings section on your Firestick, then go to the Applications section.
- If necessary, enter your PIN number before choosing the button to “Manage Installed Applications.”
- Select Uninstall from the menu when you click on the YouTube app. In the following window, choose Uninstall to confirm your choice.
- Select My Account from the Settings menu after returning there.
- Select Sync Amazon Content, then wait while the process applies the modifications you had previously made on the browser.
The platform will ask you to input a PIN code each time you click on YouTube from Firestick and try to install it. The YouTube app will ask for the PIN code each time it is opened. Although this option does not specifically ban YouTube channels, it at least aids in regulating who has access to the app and when.
How To Block Channels On Youtube App
There is a technique to prevent access to a channel you don’t like even if you can’t directly ban YouTube channels on Apple TV. Set up parental restrictions on your profile to accomplish this. Here’s how to go about it:
- Create a PIN code that you can use to enforce your limits.
- Go to the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen with your remote.
- Select General, then Restrictions.
- Enter your PIN code once, then enter it again to be sure. Click the OK button to proceed.
You can now begin personalizing your restrictions:
- To access the menu, navigate back to the Restrictions section.
- Restrictions should be set to ON before choosing the Apps tab by scrolling down.
- Select Don’t Allow Apps from the menu.
Once this restriction is in place, every time you access YouTube, you will have to enter your PIN code. Once more, while this doesn’t block specific channels, it does assist limit access to information that you don’t want others to see.
You can now start customizing your limitations:
Go back to the Restrictions section to access the menu.
Restrictions should be set to ON before choosing the Apps tab by scrolling down.
Don’t Allow Apps can be chosen from the menu.
Once this restriction is in place, you will need to enter your PIN code each time you access YouTube. Once more, even though specific channels are not blocked, this does help to restrict access to material that you don’t want other people to see.
Blocking Kids’ Channels on YouTube from Your Watch Page
- Log in with your YouTube credentials.
- On the channel you wish to block, look for a video.
- Select More from the menu at the top of the video (the three vertical dots).
- Choose Block.
- Select Block This Channel in the new dialog box.
- Select Block once more.
- Enter the numbers you see on the screen or your personal password.
To ensure that undesirable channels are removed from your YouTube TV listings, follow these instructions.
- Log in to the YouTube TV account you have.
- In the top-right area of the screen, click the profile icon.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- On the left, click the Live Guide section.
- All the channels you want to remove from your lists should be unchecked.
How To Block Youtube Channels On Android
The same principles apply to iOS and Android when it comes to blocking a YouTube channel.
- the YouTube channel you want to restrict can be accessed.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select the vertical ellipsis menu icon (three vertical dots).
- Select Block User from the menu.
- In the following window, tap Block to confirm your decision.
How To Block Videos On Youtube Without Signing In
You may access YouTube without logging into your Google account. You can access information that has been specially selected for your interests by logging in. Based on the channels you’ve subscribed to and the types of videos you watch outside of those you’ve subscribed to, YouTube will recommend videos for you to watch. The fact is that the videos you view and the searches you make eventually start to affect the suggested content, even if you aren’t signed into YouTube. This is because YouTube keeps track of what you’re watching via cookies. Although your search and viewing history is empty, the suggested material is still personalized. Here’s how you can stop it.
Visit the website at the bottom of this article. There doesn’t appear to be a direct link to the URL from the YouTube UI. Your search history and history of watched videos are customizable. The suggested content you see depends on the searched and watched video histories, both of which are enabled by default.
Either one or both of them can be turned off.
Without a doubt, YouTube is acting very duplicitously in this situation. Although it claims to not have your viewing history, you can still get a list of all the YouTube links you’ve visited. In actuality, YouTube has enough information about your viewing and search habits to personalize content for you. Unless you happen to click on the appropriate link, it is not obvious how you can opt-out of this.
Turn these two choices Off and On again if you wish to delete your YouTube watch and search history but leave them active otherwise. You can also remove the cookies that YouTube has saved to your browser. With Chrome, you can remove specific cookies for a website. All you have to do is go to YouTube and click the padlock symbol in the URL bar. You may view the number of cookies the website has saved. When I was signed out of Chrome, YouTube had saved 32 cookies. The cookies can each be chosen and eliminated separately.
Blocking videos by YouTube Creators can be a great way to prevent your viewers from watching your content. However, it’s important to take some steps to remove the blocking software and tips before you proceed. In addition, it’s also important to remove any blocked content from your website and blog as well asFacebook and Instagram pages. By doing this, you’ll be able to continue providing valuable content to your followers without fear of being blocked.