How to make Instagram Fan Video Edits Using PC. This video is about fans’ video edits for Instagram.
Making fan video edits on the computer can be easy if you have the right software for the job. Within this blog post, you will find everything you need to create high-quality, high-impact fan video edits.
VideoShow is an all-in-one video editor and makes a great solution for editing your Instagram videos.
This tool lets you create stunning and engaging videos FAST. You can add stickers, emojis, text, and more to hook your audience and increase watch times.
It also comes with ready-made templates that you can use to create videos more quickly. Plus, you have other useful features to repurpose content like an audio extractor, 4k video exports, video splicing, and more.
That means you can easily take your Instagram videos and turn the same content into podcasts, a YouTube channel, and other video or audio-based platforms.
This will allow you to get more marketing mileage from your Instagram videos with VideoShow.
- Audio extractor
- Pre-made templates
- 4k video exports
- Low learning-curve
- And more…
Who Is VideoShow Best Suited For?
This tool would be best for people who want a quick way to make stunning videos for a variety of channels. If you’re simply making Instagram reels, then this tool might be overkill.
But if you create lots of video-based content for your audience, then VideoShow is an absolute no-brainer.
A Color Story
A Color Story is all about the filters. This video editor app contains more than 300 of them (some free, some paid). You can also add fun effects like lighting flares and leaks, fogs of color, and a grainy effect. There are just over 20 tools to use, but the color enhancements and filters are what this Instagram video editor is all about.
What people love about it
- Saves your edits as filters so you can apply the same look to other videos
- Truly enhances the color and aesthetic of your videos
- Offers plenty of free filters to choose from if you’re on a tight budget
- Allows for grid planning so you can see how your videos and photos will look together on your Instagram profile
Where it can improve
- Make it easier to see how far you’ve adjusted each effect – some reviewers have suggested added a numerical weighting system for more consistency across videos
- Add the option to bulk edit a batch of videos and photos
- Sync purchased filters and packages across devices
The InShot video editing app is made for iPhone and Android users to be able to edit videos quickly on the go. However, the “edit on the go” feature means the app will be limited in what it can do, but it’s simple and easy for anyone to use. On top of video editing, you can make picture collages and add filters to images.
- Lets you easily set frame size for IGTV, stories, or Instagram feed
- Includes necessary basic features such as trimming, cutting, and splitting
- Blurs the background for unused areas
- Lets you add filters, including colors and a variety of cool effects like ghost, glitch, TV, and more
- Includes slow-motion and fast-motion controls
- Lets you add stickers to your videos
- Allows you to easily add text to your videos
- Includes volume control, video rotation and flipping, and music
InShot offers so many features that we could write an entire blog post about it.
Related Content: 103 Blog Post Ideas That Your Readers Will LOVE [Updated]
The only downside to InShot is that if you use the free version, your videos will come with InShot brand logos and a small ad space. You can eliminate this by paying $2.99/month. Paying will also open all of the features, although you can still get by pretty well with what’s offered in the free version.
Who Is InShot Best Suited for?
InShot obviously can’t replace the technicality of software like Adobe Premiere Pro. But if you just want some fun, quick videos for your Instagram that aren’t meant to be extremely professional, InShot is an excellent place to start.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Another Adobe spot on the list, Premiere Rush is more primed for the social-sharing aspect of making Instagram videos. Shoot, edit, and share all within the app – while also syncing up to the cloud, making your shots accessible from other CC products. The free version limits you to three exports, or you can pay for unlimited shares (included with your CC subscription, if you have that kind of money). Editing options include adding audio and graphics, trimming, color enhancements, titles, transitions, voiceover, and noise reduction.
What people love about it
- Built-in automations you can add to your clips
- Resizes videos and rearranges them from landscape to portrait (and vice a versa) to make them ready for The Gram
- Customizable text and titles
- Good as a standalone option (unlike Premiere Clip)
Where it can improve
- Needs to work better for videos shot outside of the app
- No search functionality to find clips you want to edit
- No option to extract audio from video
- You can’t speed up or slow down video speed
- Exporting can be slow, so it’s not good if you’re in a rush
Quik is a video editing app created by GoPro. If you have a GoPro, you should be familiar with Quik as it’s the app where you go to see your GoPro images and videos. But to make a video on Quik, you can also import footage from anywhere, including your camera roll.
You can decide to custom make videos, or let the app make videos for you by gathering moments and putting them together. It looks professional, there’s music, and the cuts and transitions are smooth.
- Imports up to 500 items at a time
- Imports the most common formats such as MOV, MP4, and H264
- Lets you add text and music
- Plays footage in fast or slow-motion
- Allows you to add text overlays, emojis, and title slides
- Chooses video duration based on which social media platform you’re posting it to
- Lets you choose from (almost) endless filters
- Includes size formatting for Instagram
The features offered by Quik are impressive, and there isn’t much you can’t do to create your dream video. It’s nice that you have the option to edit yourself or let the app do it for you.
Quik costs $4.99/month, but you’re invited to a 30-day free trial to try it out first. You also won’t have any ads or brand logos shown on your videos.
Who Is Quik Best Suited for?
Quick can import up to 500 videos at once. If you’re trying to make an IGTV or Instagram video with multiple scenes, this Instagram video editing tool is for you. You don’t need any video editing experience as Quik is easy to piece a bunch of clips together.
Have you ever wanted to make a fan video edit? I’ve seen a lot of people on the Internet who make amazing fan videos and were inspired to try and make some. Unfortunately, I found it quite difficult to make something of decent quality, and I don’t want you to struggle as I did.
You want to make fan edits but don’t know where to start? I’ve put together a little Instructable on how you can do so! Fan edits are easy with these three free editing programs.