Have you taken a lot of photos and videos on Instagram and want to add an interesting soundtrack to it? You can do that by adding music from one of the best video editing apps with music.
Videos are the hot thing right now, but not everyone wants to do it themselves. There are apps that can help you create an amazing Instagram video post without any hassle. With the right app, creating a great Instagram video is something anyone can do. Here are the best in video editor apps in 2018 to help in editing your Instagram videos!
VideoShow is an all-in-one Instagram video editing app that does everything that you can expect from a video editing app. You can add stickers, trim videos, insert text and music, and put transitions with just a few taps. It’s also possible to draw your own creations in the app.
VideoShow is an all-in-one video editor and makes a great solution for editing your Instagram videos.
This tool lets you create stunning and engaging videos FAST. You can add stickers, emojis, text, and more to hook your audience and increase watch times.
It also comes with ready-made templates that you can use to create videos more quickly. Plus, you have other useful features to repurpose content like an audio extractor, 4k video exports, video splicing, and more.
That means you can easily take your Instagram videos and turn the same content into podcasts, a YouTube channel, and other video or audio-based platforms.
This will allow you to get more marketing mileage from your Instagram videos with VideoShow.
- Audio extractor
- Pre-made templates
- 4k video exports
- Low learning-curve
- And more…
Who Is VideoShow Best Suited For?
This tool would be best for people who want a quick way to make stunning videos for a variety of channels. If you’re simply making Instagram reels, then this tool might be overkill.
But if you create lots of video-based content for your audience, then VideoShow is an absolute no-brainer.
A Color Story
A Color Story is all about the filters. This video editor app contains more than 300 of them (some free, some paid). You can also add fun effects like lighting flares and leaks, fogs of color, and a grainy effect. There are just over 20 tools to use, but the color enhancements and filters are what this Instagram video editor is all about.
What people love about it
- Saves your edits as filters so you can apply the same look to other videos
- Truly enhances the color and aesthetic of your videos
- Offers plenty of free filters to choose from if you’re on a tight budget
- Allows for grid planning so you can see how your videos and photos will look together on your Instagram profile
Where it can improve
- Make it easier to see how far you’ve adjusted each effect – some reviewers have suggested added a numerical weighting system for more consistency across videos
- Add the option to bulk edit a batch of videos and photos
- Sync purchased filters and packages across devices
Among the best video editing apps, FilmoraGo tops the list owing to its highly intuitive and powerful tools to edit Instagram reels. It allows users to make Instagram reels with their own voiceovers or by adding stunning filters or special effects.
- Picture-in-picture effect.
- Rotate, trim, split videos.
- Royalty-free music.
- Slow-mo or speed up.
- Animated text and stickers.
- Text overlays
Quik by GoPro
GoPro is a well-known brand when action cameras come under picture. With its fantastic video taking capabilities, GoPro is now all set to pave its mark in video editing apps. Quik is a video editing app by GoPro that automatically make stories out of pictures and videos shot by your GoPro camera or phones camera.
Ample functionalities such as filters, video edits like stop motion and slice are available. Quik provides full control over videos to its users.
It also enables users to select or remove pictures at their will and apply effects. It has a vast music library from which users can choose from and even create one on their own.
Video Editor Music,Cut,No Crop is compatible with iOS 10 or later and Android version 4.3+. It is available for free on Android device and iOS devices.
Download today on iOS.
This Instagram music video maker works perfectly on both Mac and Windows OS. Use this software to get stunning slideshows in clicks as you incorporate any music genre of your choice. It as well lets you easily import source videos from other sources like VHS and camcorders.
Key Features of iMovie Video editor:
• Enables you save your video to the PC in various formats like FLV, MPEG4, WMV and so forth.
• Trailers and themes allow you to pick video clips depending on the kind of movie you are working on.
• Trimmer lets you determine the length of your movie within the shortest time possible.
• Lowered background noise for controlling any loud background disturbances.
• This app lacks the full capabilities of a full video editor.
• It can’t upload to youtube.
• Its compatibility nature suits Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows 2000. It also performs extraordinarily on Mac OS X 10.0/10.2/10.3/ Mac OS Yosemite and High Sierra.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush Is Cross-platform software and Available on iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows. Make and edit amazing videos on your iPhone or Android mobile with Adobe Premiere Rush. You can also send a video clip to Adobe Premiere Pro CC on Desktop for fine-tuning your videos. Professionals also use this tool. This app comes with two video editing modes: Freeform and Automatic. With Freeform, you can take complete control of the video editing process. With Automatic editing mode, the app trims the video clips and adds transitions to expedite the editing.
This app supports many features such as modifying video colour, customizing music on video clips, or choose from the music library and sync with adobe other excellent software.
Top features of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Video synced to music
- Visual Polish
- Powerful Customized Editing
- Auto Sync with device
- Send to premiere pro
- Work with Adobe Lightroom and Capture CC
- Share From App
- Provide Adobe Creative Cloud Support
- Easy to Use Interface
- Compatible with other adobe tools
- You can’t rotate video clips while editing
If you are running short on time or have ideas about how to actually edit your Instagram video clips, then this is the article for you. We will talk you through step by step how to edit your Instagram videos with the best iPhone video editing apps.
Everyone is on Instagram these days, and with over 400 million monthly active users, you have a massive audience to reach. This means that if your videos aren’t going viral, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities. People follow people for a reason. It establishes a connection and gives you a chance to show more of who you are as a person. Although there are some negative aspects to this (you know them well), the fact remains that YouTube isn’t necessarily made for social media nor is it necessarily the most ideal place to display your content.