The Organic social media marketing tools on the Social Media Marketing 2013 CD-ROM are designed to help you manage your business’ social media presence, demonstrate ROI of social media efforts, drive traffic to your company’s website, attract customers, increase your online or offline sales, enhance your total American or Canadian revenue.
Organic Social Media Marketing (OSMM) is a marketing and advertising methodology based on the concept of building lasting value instead of generating sales. The Tools for Organic Social Media Marketing is a useful collection of free software and web applications for automating and streamlining the implementation of OSMM. As it is an open-source community project, each product has been rigorously scrutinized for correctness, usability and interoperability. It is being constantly updated with new tools and information as they come up – please check back regularly.
Image via Awario
This is a powerful online listening tool that scours not only social media but also the web to find conversations about your brand or niche. Whether you want to spy on your competitors or simply respond to conversations about your brand, this is the tool for you.It can help you increase your organic social media reach by helping you engage with people who are talking about your brand. These may or may not be your followers. But, if you engage in conversations with them, they just might follow you back.
- Real-time conversation monitoring
- Built-in analytics tool
- Keyword tracking for any language or location
- Has a lead generation and social selling feature called Awario Leads
- Simple interface to track and respond to conversations from one place
- Boolean search function
- White-labeled reports
- Unlimited historical data
- Comparatively more affordable than some other tools
- A free trial option is available
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t have a mobile app
- Starter – $29 per month
- Pro – $89 per month
- Enterprise – $299 per month
Pro Tip: Also use it to track negative reviews and manage your online reputation.
Image via Sprout Social
This is a multi-functional social media management platform that can help you increase your reach, boost brand awareness, and engagement.
It has social listening, publishing, engagement, and analytics capabilities to manage all aspects of your social media marketing.
Want to know the best part?https://5407df4892d4f3a45dabcb3a3fe950c3.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlYou can try it for free, without divulging your credit card information.
- Social media listening
- Built-in analytics
- Social media content scheduling and publishing
- Built-in collaboration and team management tools
- Social CRM and smart inbox
- Can be used by brands and agencies of any size
- Well-organized, user-friendly dashboard
- A free trial is available without providing credit card details
- Currently available for five major social media platforms only
- Standard – $99 per month
- Professional – $149 per month
- Advanced – $249 per month
Pro Tip: Do try out the platform for free, even if you’re not sure, as it does not require any payment information during the trial period.
Image via Agorapulse
Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management platform that can meet almost all your social media needs. This includes social media listening, content scheduling, team collaboration, audience engagement, and analytics.
Want to learn more about the tool?
Let’s have a look at some of its key features.
- Smart content scheduling and posting by categories and time-slots
- Social media listening
- Built-in analytics
- Content scheduling and publishing
- Unified inbox to reply to all comments and messages
- Ad comments manager for Facebook and Instagram
- Offers a free trial without needing credit card details
- Manages all aspects of social media management
- Suitable for all types of brands and agencies
- The Enterprise plan is a bit costly
- Medium – $79 per month
- Large – $159 per month
- X-Large – $239 per month
- Enterprise – $399 per month
Pro Tip: If you actively run social media ads, then this tool gives you an advantage over other similar tools.
Buffer started off as a scheduling tool for Twitter. Today, it supports all the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google + (for the one person who still uses it.) Let’s take a look.
You can do some pretty neat things with Buffer:
- Use the chrome extension to add articles and content from the web to your Buffer queue or share content on the go.
- Automatically shortens links you share. If you’re Bitly user, you can connect your accounts.
- Upload custom photos and videos (or use ones pulled from the article you shared).
- Access complex analytics to track your content’s performance.
- Create a posting schedule so your content gets spread out throughout the day.
- Reply to posts from inside Buffer.
- Add team members.
A social media dashboard like Buffer helps you fill your social media feed with relevant and exciting content without spending half your life logged in to Facebook and Twitter.
Social media promotion is vital to success in the online world, but the act of scheduling posts may not be the reason you bounce of bed every morning. Even if you use a tool to help you speed up the process of blasting all your channels at once, you still need to manually input the text and images for each post. Rinse and repeat to re-promote the posts.
Missinglettr helps you automate the process of creating social content by scraping your blog post content and creating a year’s worth of social content for you: nine individual posts dripped out to your social channels over a year.
This means you can focus on writing long-form blog posts while someone else takes care of the creative side of social promotion and the scheduling of posts, so there’ll be one less thing on your to-do list.
With templates for content creation, scheduling, and facilitating client approvals, plus a custom URL shortener to export campaign assets so they can be used in other marketing initiatives, Missinglettr has some great features that’ll lighten your load. You even get a weekly report so you’re on top of your marketing performance.
So you need a content manager but you’re already a one-person-band responsible for evergreen content creation, tech support, and design? Meet MeetEdgar.
A social media management tool that handles both re-sharing your content and optimising your social traffic, MeetEdgar is your handy automated content manager.
Working with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles through a web plugin, you can keep your social channels populated with posts and check in from wherever you are using your mobile.
MeetEdgar allows you to schedule content re-sharing and monitor traffic while boosting engagement and optimizing the ROI of your digital assets.
By putting your evergreen content out there on the regular, you can increase your traffic and boost engagement. With an automated auto-refill queue, you won’t run out of regular posts. It also features a category-based scheduling tool allowing you to mix different content types so your audience never gets bored.
MeetEdgar also features a URL shortener with in-app click tracking which means you can follow your clicks.
The Organic Marketing Toolkit is the only one-stop solution for businesses to do their own organic social media marketing. The toolkit contains tools for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Maps and Google + accounts. You can now create your own accounts using our toolkits.