Photo Tools for Social Media Marketing is a fully integrated suite of photo editing and social media marketing tools for small businesses to use free with a subscription to Pixlee.com
Photo Tools is a useful collection of Photoshop actions and Lightroom presets for 8 different editing tasks, offered at an introductory price. These tools will make it easy to perform common photo editing tasks quickly and consistently. Use them whenever you need to easily enhance your photos for use across all of your online accounts.
What is it
BeFunky helps you… be funky. It’s a one-stop-shop for creating graphics, and collages.
Why use it
It’s easy. It does a whole lot. So you don’t have to (or are unable to do).
Need to add effects to your images (like make it cartoon-y)? Or assemble them into a funky, yet professional, collage? Fix images with issues like over-or-under-saturation?
BeFunky will help. Then, pick a layout for your social media needs. Like headers, blog resources, or a small business template.
All done online, without downloading a thing. Except for your finished and polished images.
Get 125 digital effects for free. Or, pay a monthly fee to get high-res and other cool image effects and templates.
Canva – A start-to-finish design program perfect for non-designers
Probably our most-used image tool at Buffer, Canva makes image creation super easy (especially for non-designers) with their premade templates, custom image sizes for every social media channel, drag-and-drop interface, cool fonts, and more. Most every original image you see shared from our social accounts was made in Canva.
Tip: If you know the exact dimensions of the image you want, create a custom size before clicking into any of the premade templates.
Studio is classier. If you own a serious, well-designed brand, you’ll love the pre-made templates in this app. Beautiful fonts, clean design, and creative community for inspiration are the top features of this tool.
What is it
A collection of over 90 million high-quality assets to use in your social campaigns. For photos, illustrations, videos and templates.
Why use it
Because you’re a professional digital marketer.
Not a professional illustrator, photographer, or videographer.
Better you license what they’ve done to accomplish what you need for your social campaigns, right?
- Browse and find what inspires you and your audience
- Select a license
- Download the images
- Attach them to your posts
- Share across your social channels
Even better, use Hootsuite to do all of that in one easy-to-use dashboard.
Skitch – Screen capture and annotation
Our go-to screenshot tool, Skitch pops up with a quick keyboard shortcut (Cmd+Shift+5 on Macs), then you can click and drag over the area you want to snip. We keep coming back to this tool because of the awesome and easy annotation features. You can circle things, point to things, blur things, and add text with just a couple quick clicks. A product of Evernote, Skitch lets you save and store all screengrabs into an Evernote folder of your choosing.
Tip: Use the blur feature anytime you’re sharing an image with your email address or personal details.
Douchebagy name, but a powerful app. If adding text to your images is all you’re looking for, this one will have you covered and more. Loads of fonts to use, and with suggestions for captions, this is the perfect tool for a busy entrepreneur. It will set you back $3.99 though.
Pixlr is a very popular photo editing app available for both iOS and Android that can take your social media content far. This free app has many great social media photo editing and enhancing options that can help your posts stand out.
Using both basic and custom social media photo sizes, you can use it to make collages, apply photo effects and filters, and enhance the quality of your photos with great features like color splash, double exposure, or focal blur.
Pixlr main features
- Instantly adjust the color of your photos with auto-fix
- Crop, resize and change the border of your photos in a few easy steps
- Use color splash to add color effects and enhance photo color
- Choose from a multitude of effect packs you can add to your social media photos
- Use the stylize feature to sketch or add photo effects
- Add shades, cool down, or amplify the photo tone
- Create amazing collages with plenty of options for style, ratio, and background
- The double exposure feature allows you to easily apply effects with adjustable layers and transparency
- Easily learn how to edit photos to remove red eye or whiten teeth
- The add text feature comes with many font options
- Focal blur effect
Pixlr options and pricing
Pixlr is downloadable on iOS and Android devices. It is free and very user-friendly. Pixlr X and Pixlr E, the two versions of the online photo editor software, are available for desktop and provide many advanced features and options.
VSCO is a photo and video editing app and a photo-sharing platform. It’s a very easy tool you can use to enhance the quality of your social media posts.
It’s user-friendly and has a clean and simple design and menu. When you become a VSCO member, you also get access to a community similar to Instagram. There, you can browse photos and videos in the discover feed and also connect with friends or join weekly photo challenges.
VSCO main features
- VSCO has 10 free, quick, and easy photo editing presets
- For more advanced editing, you can use the manual adjustment options and add your flair
- The app enables simple importing and editing options for RAW photos
- You can change photo perspectives with crop and skew and adjust exposure, clarity, and saturation
- You can edit contrast and saturation or use the grain and fade options to add an old film effect to your photos
- The photo enhancer allows you to modify the strength of the photo filter
- To easily recreate your favorite edits, you can save them in recipes
- The camera features allow you to adjust focus and exposure and choose flash modes and interface color
- The built-in camera can be set up manually to adjust shutter speed, ISO, and white balance
- You can use the same VSCO presets and editing tools for your videos
- You can also create GIFs with VSCO
- The VSCO montage feature allows you to make a video collage by combining video, photos, and shapes; options include adjusting the opacity of layers and double exposure.
VSCO options and pricing
After the trial, the annual subscription fee is $19.99. It comes with full access to over 200 presets and advanced photo editing tools like HSL and split tone.
If you are looking for an easy way to make your social media pop, meet Infltr. It edits photos with the help of photo filters and offers the most filter options out of any photo editing app.
It has over seven million possible filter combinations and advertises itself as the easiest editing tool in the field.
InfItr main features
- You can instantly change the filter by touching the screen and choosing one of the seven million options
- As you drag your finger across the screen, the combination of photo filters in effect changes
- Editing options include adjustment of saturation, brightness, contrast, tint, temperature, as well as filter intensity
- You can choose the filter before or after taking the photo
- You can add filters to HD panoramic shots
- You can also create and edit videos, GIFs, and live photos
- You can choose and add your favorite filters to a filter library
InfItr options and pricing
Infltr is only available for iOS devices. The free version offers limited features. The yearly subscription costs $19.99 and there is also a monthly subscription available at $3.99.
Master the art of social media marketing with this bundle of high value photo tools. Youll get easy to use actions for adding effects, filters and other enhancements to your photos. Edit photos like a pro with this collection!