There are a lot of great tools out there that can help your business become more efficient. These days, some of the most important tools for company efficiency are found in new technologies. For a business, there is value in being able to use new digital marketing software, sales management software, and professional marketing software. It can have a big impact on creating efficiency in any organization. There are even ways these new technologies can help with operational efficiency so it affects many different areas of your company.
Have you been looking for professional marketing software, sales management software, or helpful digital marketing software? Look no further!
4 Ways That Sales and Marketing Software Provides a Positive ROI for Growth Teams
Paying for one solution is usually cheaper than buying multiple products that do the same tasks less efficiently. To get all the features a sales and marketing software platform offers, you’d need to invest in separate tools for email marketing, sales automation, customer relationship management, and analytics, to name a few. It all adds up, especially if you have a large team and are paying for each user every month.
Freeing Up Time
Streamlining your tools into one growth team platform helps ensure that time isn’t lost working out incompatible integrations or doing busy work like updating client files and transferring data between platforms. In other words, using an all-in-one sales and marketing tool allows users to spend more time on their highest ROI activities.
Improving Lead Quality
One of the best ways to improve the quality of your B2B leads is to align sales and marketing teams on what a qualified lead is, how quality should be measured, and what both departments should do to continue nurturing the relationship.
Sales and marketing software can help growth teams develop a mutually beneficial feedback loop that promotes high-quality lead generation, and improves growth team alignment by keeping everyone in sync, up to date, and focused on clear, measurable goals.
Using sales and marketing software to align your team builds trust among your clients by providing consistent messaging throughout the buyer’s journey. For more on creating consistency at every sales touchpoint, watch our Q&A with Social Centered Selling’s Barb Giamanco at BOUNDLESS 2020.
The Best Sales and Marketing Software Platforms
Each of these sales and marketing software platforms offers a set of features that fulfill the essential operational needs of sellers and marketers. We’ll go over what every tool does, which features growth teams should pay special attention to and the pricing options each brand offers.
We’ll also offer tips for how growth teams can use these standout platforms to improve their productivity, streamline collaboration, and maximize their investment.
Nutshell is a top-rated CRM that makes powerful sales and marketing automation tools accessible for small- and medium-sized businesses. At just $39/month per user, their full-featured Nutshell Pro package includes a fully customizable pipeline automation builder, one of the best reporting suites on the market, automated personal email sequences, and unlimited in-app phone dialing, as well as unlimited CRM contacts, unlimited data storage, and free live support.
The flexibility of Nutshell’s platform makes it a very valuable CRM for marketers. In 2021, Nutshell released their Nutshell Marketing email marketing automation suite, which allows sales and marketing teams to design and send beautiful marketing emails, automatically trigger drip sequences based on subscriber actions, instantly see who’s engaging with their messages, and manage all of their customer nurturing out of a single tool.https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbVPQ41tk4U?enablejsapi=1&origin=https:%2F%2Fwww.nutshell.com
ActiveCampaign is an automation tool designed for integrated email marketing and customer relationship management. It’s mostly geared towards small businesses looking to meaningfully engage with customers at scale. ActiveCampaign recently won G2Crowd’s prestigious Best Software Companies of 2020 award, ranking #12 in the world.
In terms of growth features, this sales and marketing software platform offers omnichannel management for everything from email to text messaging to social media as well as machine learning tools. Packages range from $9 to $229 a month depending on your contact list size and which upgrades (such as lead win probabilities and free design services) your team may be interested in.
If you want to grow your online sales, you can use ActiveCampaign to tailor ads to the hobbies and interests of your dynamic market segmentations.NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
EngageBay is a fully integrated all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform that provides small to medium businesses with modular solutions. The platform has various tools to automate redundant and manual tasks, build and organize contacts, visualize deals, manage sales, and support customers—all from a single, easy-to-use platform.
EngageBay’s software is neatly categorized into three stacks for marketing, sales, and service. Each of these stacks is called a ‘Bay.’
The Marketing Bay has many compelling features, ranging from automation and scheduling to landing page and form builders. You can also keep your content up-to-date on various social media platforms using their ‘Stream’ feature.
The CRM & Sales Bay has impressive tools to streamline your company’s sales process, and gives you a bird’s eye view of your leads and the statuses of your deals. You can connect with third-party calendar applications to schedule appointments with customers, and get a holistic view of your sales progress using visual charts and insightful metrics right from EngageBay’s dashboard.
The Service Bay offers a prudent way to manage and issue customer tickets quickly and efficiently, all from one place. With remarkable features such as canned responses, support groups, and autoresponders, your business can quickly view, prioritize and solve tickets in a customer-friendly manner. Additionally, you can interact with your customers in real-time with EngageBay’s Live Chat feature.
With a completely free CRM, migration services, and onboarding sessions, EngageBay is one of the best options for small businesses and startups looking for a comprehensive solution to their marketing, sales, and customer support needs.
HubSpot is a full-service platform for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. They’ve also become a go-to educational resource for professionals at every level of these departments.
Besides being a business household name, the quality of their tools prompts real users to say, “HubSpot has been THE tool in the Inbound Marketing space for a while now. They provide great value to any company or organization that wants to embrace inbound marketing.”
The HubSpot Growth Platform has a completely free CRM included, plus a Marketing, Sales, and Service Hub that help users manage projects. Although they normally sell these Hubs as individual products, you can get a 25% discount with their Growth Platform—which helps, since HubSpot is notoriously expensive.
Growth teams interested in doubling their revenue like HubSpot’s demographics consultancy client, .id, did, should use the tool to hyper-focus their efforts on their most lucrative existing demographics while also expanding into promising new market segments.
Insightly is a sales and marketing platform for unified growth teams that includes key tools such as task automation, a robust CRM, and popular app integrations. It is a past recipient of the 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Sales Force Automation, receiving a 4.4 out of 5-star user rating.
Their standout growth features include a customizable marketing automation roadmap that allows marketing and sales teams to visually plot out a full cycle strategy for various customer segments. While you can purchase the marketing and sales features separately, growth teams who wish to bundle the two offers can contact sales for a custom quote.
Take a page out of NimbleRX’s book and align multiple departments by using Keap’s highly customizable CRM to create personalized layouts, reports, and dashboards that scale high-value customer interactions.
Zoho is a digital office suite for complex enterprises that allows users to store notes, manage projects, send invoices, and more. They even offer remote work help with features such as virtual training and meeting tools. Their sales and marketing software platform won PCMag’s Business Choice Awards in 2019.
While they offer a variety of bundles for HR, Finance, and IT departments, growth teams would be most interested in Zoho One, their A to Z business platform, which boasts a complete “lead to cash” solution for users. They offer a 30-day trial with a custom pricing quote.
If you want to expand your internal team from 2 to 1,500 people and scale your customer base along with it as IIFL did, consider getting a solution like Zoho One. It has a full suite of tightly integrated marketing and sales tools with more than 40 streamlined app integrations, so your customers can enjoy the personal touch that comes with knowing in-depth relationship histories no matter how big your team gets.
Maximize Impact With Growth Tools
Powerful email marketing, minus the headaches
7. Nutshell Marketing plug
monday.com offers sales management software as well as Sales CRM software that will help the teams with closing deals fasters. It provides functionalities for Managing leads, Customer relationships, Sales pipelines, etc. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- monday.com provides security features like two-factor authentication, Google authentication, session management, advanced account permissions, etc.
- It will be easier for you to create a comprehensive onboarding plan for new employees and thereby reduce the training time. monday.com will increase training efficiency and maximize sales success.
- It provides essential features like Kanban view, Calendar view, a Map view, Activity log, Advanced Search, etc.
- You will get a visual representation of the sales process and sales rep. You will be able to manage their own processes and closing of deals.
- The platform will allow you to divide the meeting into different topics.
Verdict: monday.com provides a simple and visual sales management tool. It provides a detailed knowledge base and it will be easily accessible. Quickly accessible high-quality content provided by the knowledge base will help the sales reps to manage and track more leads simultaneously.=> Visit monday.com Website
8. FreeAgent CRM
Best for small to large businesses.
FreeAgent CRM Pricing: FreeAgent CRM has three pricing plans for sales and marketing, Contact Management ($35 per user per month), B2B Sales ($75 per user per month), and B2B Full-Funnel Sales ($100 per user per month). All of these prices are for annual billing.
FreeAgent CRM is a platform for sales, marketing, support, projects, etc. It has the capabilities of boards, lists, and cards that will help you with organizing and prioritizing the business flow. It is a completely customizable platform and can be seamlessly integrated with the applications you are using.
- FreeAgent CRM will let you define teams & roles and access controls.
- It offers customization and personalization features through custom fields & stages, menu items, personal themes, favorites, etc.
- It has functionalities for process management such as custom stages, approval workflows, etc.
- It offers automation features like automated assignments, condition-based automations, automated emails, etc.
Verdict: FreeAgent CRM is easy to use and can be up & running in less than 30 days. It is an infinitely extensible platform and can fit your unique business needs. It will help you with tracking and monitoring the key metrics across your organization.=> Visit FreeAgent CRM Website
Best for Small to medium-sized size Businesses.
Pipedrive Pricing: It will allow you to bill annually as well as monthly. It provides four pricing plans i.e. Essential ($12.50 per user per month), Advanced ($24.90 per user per month), Professional ($49.90 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99 per user per month). The platform can be tried for free.
Pipedrive provides the features of Sales pipelines, Chatbots, and Webforms for managing leads and deals. Sales Assist is the AI-powered sales mentor that will help you with boosting performance through personalized tips. It will allow you to import the data from the spreadsheet.
Data can be migrated from other CRM tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.
- Pipedrive provides the features for tracking communication like tracking of Calls, Emails, Contacts map, File attachments, and Customizable signatures.
- A scheduler will help you with setting up meetings through the functionalities like share availability and propose meeting times.
- Through Activity Calendar, you will be able to optimize the time by managing activities.
- It has features of Prioritized activity reminders, Open API, and Webhooks.
- It has features for security and reports & insights.
Verdict: Pipedrive will help you with automating repetitive tasks. You can create a customizable catalog for your company’s goods that can include costs and notes.=> Visit Pipedrive Website
Best for Small to large businesses.
HubSpot Pricing: It offers free CRM software. There are three pricing plans i.e. Starter (Starts at $50 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month).
HubSpot CRM software is an all-in-one solution for marketing, sales, and service. It will provide full visibility of the sales pipeline in real-time. You will get detailed reports on Sales activity, Productivity, and Individual performance.
It can be used by Sales Leaders, Salespeople, Marketers, Customer Service Teams, Operations Managers, and Business Owners.
- HubSpot provides the features of pipeline management, deal tracking, meeting scheduling, live chat, email templates, click-to-call functionality, etc.
- For Salespeople, it provides the features of Contact management and Pipeline management.
- It can be integrated with Gmail and Outlook for free. You will immediately get a notification when the lead opens your email.
- For marketers, it provides features like Forms, Ad management, Live chat, and Chatbot builder.
- HubSpot has features of Ticketing, Tickets closed reports, Time-to-close reports, and Conversations inbox for the customer service teams.
- Operations Managers can use features like Productivity tools and Prospect tracking.
Verdict: This all-in-one free CRM solution can be used free of cost with unlimited users & data without any expiration date. It supports up to 1000000 contacts.=> Visit HubSpot Website
Best for Small to large businesses.
Keap Pricing: The pricing plans include Keap Grow ($49 per month) and Keap Pro ($99 per month). A free trial is available for Keap Grow and Keap Pro.
Keap is the CRM and marketing automation platform. It will be easier to track and follow up leads with this platform.
You will be able to standardize the processes through its advanced sales pipeline capabilities. It has functionalities for keeping a track of daily tasks and appointments. You will be able to collect client data using the Smart Forms feature.
- It has features for marketing automation like Templates, Campaign builder, Segmenting lists, and Built-in lead scoring.
- It has the capacity to handle the entire e-commerce workflow starting from the e-commerce web page template to the marketing message.
- It can send automated emails to clients on payment.
- The platform provides the facility to store client information like Contact info, Shared files, History of meetings, and Follow-up tasks.
- You can organize leads and track them with the help of a customizable dashboard.
Verdict: It is the platform with functionalities for CRM, Email Marketing, Messages, Appointments, Sales Pipeline, and Marketing Automation, etc. It can be integrated with Gmail or Outlook.=> Visit Keap Website
Best for Small to Medium Businesses and Freelancers.
EngageBay Pricing: There are four pricing plans for an all-in-one solution. Free (For 1000 contacts and 100 branded emails), Basic ($11.99/user per month), Growth ($39.99/user per month), and Pro ($63.99/user per month).
For marketing solutions, the price starts at $10.39 per month. For CRM & Sales Bay, the price starts at $10.39/user per month. A free plan is available for both individual solutions. All the mentioned prices are for annual billing.
EngageBay is the all-in-one platform for Marketing, Sales, Support, and CRM. It provides the features of Contact management, Appointment scheduling, and Email tracking. You can track multiple deals with EngageBay. Small and medium-sized businesses can use this platform as a HubSpot alternative.
Free CRM software is available for 15 users and provides the features of a Visual deal pipeline, Task management, Appointment scheduling, etc.
- EngageBay will make it easier to manage the deals with the help of a visual deal pipeline and drag and drop functionality for moving operations from one stage to another.
- It can provide functionalities like Live Chat, Ticket Management, Service Automation, and Email Reports.
- For CRM and Sales, it provides functionalities for Deal management and Sales management.
- It provides Project management, Gamification, Contact management and many more features to help the sales team with closing deals and growing revenue.
- For marketing, it provides the features of form & landing pages, email sequences, Marketing automation, and Web analytics.
Verdict: This platform will streamline the process, improve the revenue, and will improve the alignment between the marketing and sales team. All your customer data will be organized in one place. EngageBay’s free CRM software is suitable for small businesses.=> Visit EngageBay Website
Best for Small to Large Businesses.
Price: Bitrix24 cloud-based solution is free for 12 users. For a cloud-based solution, it offers 3 special plans i.e. Start+ ($19/month), CRM+ ($55/month), & Project+ ($55/month) and Two business plans i.e. Standard ($79/month) & Professional ($159/month).
It offers three editions for an on-premise solution i.e. Bitrix24.CRM ($1490), Business ($2990), and Enterprise ($24990). You can download the trial version for the on-premise solution.
Bitrix24 is an open-source and cloud-based sales management software. It provides tools for Free sales, Marketing, and Client management. It can be used for the complete cycle of sales from lead to deal. It has functionalities like lead management, Sales performance tracking, and Pipeline management for multiple sales pipelines.
- Bitrix24 provides features like Quotes, Invoices, Email marketing, Telemarketing, Sales automation, Tasks, Projects, and Document management for free.
- It provides call center features like Inbound calls, Outbound calls, and Call recording.
- You can customize the different stages of the sales process as per your requirement.
- It provides the features for automating email marketing and for keeping the entire history of communications in one place.
- The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Verdict: Bitrix24 provides a business process designer that will help you to automate a lot of things like the approval workflow. It has functionalities for handling quotes and invoices.
Best for Small to large businesses & freelancers.
Price: Copper offers three pricing plans, Basic ($19 per user per month), Professional ($49 per user per month), and Business ($119 per user per month). It can be tried for free for 14 days.
This CRM software will help you through every step of the sales process. It has functionalities for Lead management, Opportunity Management, and Forecast Management.
Forecast management is the built-in facility of sales forecast reports that will provide potential revenue by the expected close date. It provides a meeting scheduler and allows bulk email sends.
- Copper provides tasks and workflow automation features.
- It has the capacity to track the Deal stage, Competition, Lead source, Pipeline amount, Account history, etc.
- The tool will allow you to track & capture leads and categorize using tags.
- Copper will provide Real-time alerts, Email open tracking, Activity reports, Mobile apps, Multiple pipelines, Sales Leaderboards, etc.
- You will be able to track the progress through dashboards.
Verdict: Copper Sales management software will help you with improving Seller productivity, Reducing repetitive work, and Optimizing the workflows. It provides G Suite Integration with all three pricing plans.
I have always loved working on business-related tasks, especially when it comes to marketing. To me, marketing is more than just about getting the word out there. It brings value to the customer by letting them know that they are not alone in their businesses.
Not using a sales and marketing software platform to unify teams and promote growth yet? You may be wasting a lot of unnecessary time on miscommunications, unstructured workflows, and lost sales. Adopt one of the suggested tools above to help automate tasks and guide your team towards rapid growth. ONE TEAM. ONE TOOL.