Which social media marketing tools are right for my healthcare practice? There are a lot of social media management tools out there. Some are free, and some are not free. So where do you start? What does your business need from a social media management tool? Is it designed specifically for health care providers? Will it help manage your time, content and reach your goals? Keep reading to answer all of your questions.
Research is a crucial part of marketing. If you want to do well and leave your competitors in the dust, you need to understand what they’re doing and if what you’re doing is working or not.
Buzzsumo is a research tool that tells you how your content is doing and who’s spreading the word.
Sometimes when you sit down to create content, you’re on fire. Other times it’s like pulling teeth and you’re just grateful to have met a deadline. It’s impossible to guarantee success, but a tool like Buzzsumo can help you increase the odds.
One of the most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- Find content that’s most shared on social media channels – you can enter your own or someone else’s domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name, or domain.
- Track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- Use it to research keywords and trending topics your audience is interested in. You can use it to find interesting new posts to share or to search for content ideas based on what’s performing well.
- And, if you’ve got some cash to splash, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
ContentCal is a great team collaboration social media marketing tool that can help you and your team with content creation and publishing. Using it, you can create a visual content calendar and set up approval flows with ease.
- Visual content calendar
- Integrations with 2000+ apps
- Approval workflows
- Team collaboration for the content
- Category tags to manage content
- Detailed analytics
- Content hub to store and share content ideas
- Low cost
- Great for small and large teams
- Dedicated customer support
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t support publishing on YouTube yet
Suitable for everyone
- Pro: $17/month
- Company: $47/month
- Premium: Custom pricing
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Their Pro and Company plan offers a 14-day free trial. You can check out its features for free.
The platform for successful social media management
Prices: Forever free plan, $5, $10, add $10 per month per social channel connected (with a 14-day free trial).
Description: Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by small businesses and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
We have a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, simple landing pages, and team collaboration. Our products are carefully considered and highly refined to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively.
Unique value: What we’ve heard from our customers is that they love how clean and intuitive our tools are, how friendly and timely our customer support is, and how helpful our content is.
So you need a content manager but you’re already a one-person-band responsible for evergreen content creation, tech support, and design? Meet MeetEdgar.
A social media management tool that handles both re-sharing your content and optimizing your social traffic, MeetEdgar is your handy automated content manager.
Working with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles through a web plugin, you can keep your social channels populated with posts and check in from wherever you are using your mobile.
MeetEdgar allows you to schedule content re-sharing and monitor traffic while boosting engagement and optimizing the ROI of your digital assets.
By putting your evergreen content out there on the regular, you can increase your traffic and boost engagement. With an automated auto-refill queue, you won’t run out of regular posts. It also features a category-based scheduling tool allowing you to mix different content types so your audience never gets bored.
MeetEdgar also features a URL shortener with in-app click tracking which means you can follow your clicks.
The social media marketing tool comes with a plethora of features that can help businesses automate several tasks across social media platforms and even their blog.
Many business owners and marketers leverage this social media marketing tool to boost their productivity, engagement, and to drive the best results.
- SocialOomph helps you to manage your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and blog activities in one place.
- This tool allows you to automate your posting process. You can schedule blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, and LinkedIn shares.
- You can enhance your Twitter follower lists via helpful recommendations from SocialOomph. This tool allows you to identify influential Twitter accounts via keyword search.
- Their Personal Suite plan is free.
Manage all your social media in one place
Prices: Free plan, $29, $129, $599 per month, and enterprise pricing (with a 30-day free trial)
There’s a good reason for their success: it’s an all-in-one platform that allows you to curate and schedule content, measure your social ROI, run social media ads, and more.
Unique value: Being such a comprehensive platform, there are several things that people love about Hootsuite: being able to monitor multiple accounts and keywords, connect with over 35 social networks, and bulk-schedule social media posts.
Mention is an extremely comprehensive social listening tool. Monitor mentions of your brand, your products, or your competitors in real-time.
Staying on top of the conversation is easy: you can respond to social media comments and mentions from inside the platform, and you can use Mention to find relevant influencers for influencer marketing campaigns and analyze your competitors.
Tailwind is a social media marketing tool for visual marketers and businesses who use Instagram and Pinterest. You can discover content, schedule posts, monitor conversations, amplify your reach, and analyze results using Tailwind.
- How can this tool save your time? It offers hashtag lists and many more shortcuts that are helpful.
- You can measure what’s working and what’s not.
- It helps you reach more of the right people by using best Instagram hashtags.
- And it is suitable for enterprises and affordable for small businesses.
9. Sprout Social
Real people. Real brands. Real connection.
Prices: $99, $149, and $249 per user per month (with a 30-day free trial)
Description: Similar to Hootsuite, Sprout Social combines several social media tools into one platform — from social media scheduling to monitoring, to reporting.
Sprout Social is one of the few social media management tools that provides customer relationship management (CRM) features. Having a complete profile of your customers help you serve them better and build stronger relationships with them.
Unique value: The most common praise I’ve heard about Sprout Social is its amazing reports. Many social media managers found the reports so great and beautiful that they would download and send them to their managers or clients without editing them.
Social media promotion is vital to success in the online world, but the act of scheduling posts may not be the reason you bounce of bed every morning. Even if you use a tool to help you speed up the process of blasting all your channels at once, you still need to manually input the text and images for each post. Rinse and repeat to re-promote the posts.
Missinglettr helps you automate the process of creating social content by scraping your blog post content and creating a year’s worth of social content for you: nine individual posts dripped out to your social channels over a year.
This means you can focus on writing long-form blog posts while someone else takes care of the creative side of social promotion and the scheduling of posts, so there’ll be one less thing on your to-do list.
With templates for content creation, scheduling, and facilitating client approvals, plus a custom URL shortener to export campaign assets so they can be used in other marketing initiatives, Missinglettr has some great features that’ll lighten your load. You even get a weekly report so you’re on top of your marketing performance.
Socialbakers is a social media marketing tool that enables businesses to work smart on social media through artificial intelligence (AI) to understand audience behavior.
This tool helps you to engage and grow your customer base through content personalization.
- Want more details about your target audience? This tool can help you get the insights you need.
- It will save your time by managing all your social media publishing from one place.
- You can also get a report on your social media performance in seconds.
- You can try this tool for free.
With so many social media tools for healthcare marketing to choose from, it can be difficult to determine which option is best for you. The key is to seek a tool that you would actually use. Finding the best social media tool for healthcare marketing means finding what works best for your particular brand and industry.