Are you looking for the best social networking tools for business? Nowadays, social media is one of the essential elements of the digital environment. There are some reasons you must use social network tools. In this article, I will discuss some of the top benefits you get from using a social network tool.
Known as the online hub where business professionals converge, LinkedIn continues to be one of the top social sites for those looking for business connections.
Given the nature of the social platform, it gives you a great chance to connect with those truly interested in your real estate business, rather than those who just happen to have a profile for online visibility.
LinkedIn has a total of 467 million users, 106 million of which are active monthly. It also has 1.5 million groups to date. Instead of simply focusing on getting 500+ contacts for your account, you can take advantage of the network by doing the following:
- Fill out your profile: You can’t start sending invites without uploading a professional photo, a headline and a summary. Don’t forget to use keywords that potential clients might look for. In your summary, tell them what you have to offer, how you can help them, and your credentials. Include your portfolio and a link to your website if possible.
- Connect using personal notes: No one wants to talk to a robot. A personal touch to your messages goes a long way in establishing rapport with a potential connection. Post genuine comments about their blogs, a book they wrote, or a status they posted. It is also advised to personalize your pitch when you first message them, and invite them to your network.
- Join groups: Find groups where your potential leads may be. However, instead of hard-selling yourself, be a valuable member of the group and provide insights. Help out when you can. This would show that you know what you are talking about and that you have years of experience you can bring to the table.
Creating content for social media is an essential part of the game. Visual content gets three times more engagement on Twitter than plain ol’ text, so good visual content can help you take it to the next level.
With Biteable, you can easily create engaging, entertaining, and informative short videos to share on social media.
With a host of free video templates, footage, music, and animated scenes, Biteable is a godsend for anyone who wants to create studio-quality quickly without needing expensive resources like film or sound recording equipment.
Biteable was created to be super easy to use and one of the cheapest tools of its type on the market. Most features are available even with free accounts (it’s pretty cheap to upgrade to Premium anyway) so why not add a bit more excitement and spark to your social media content by creating some short, super-shareable videos?
Research is a crucial part of marketing. If you want to do well and leave your competitors in the dust, you need to understand what they’re doing and if what you’re doing is working or not.
Buzzsumo is a research tool that tells you how your content is doing and who’s spreading the word.
Sometimes when you sit down to create content, you’re on fire. Other times it’s like pulling teeth and you’re just grateful to have met a deadline. It’s impossible to guarantee success, but a tool like Buzzsumo can help you increase the odds.
One of the most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- Find content that’s most shared on social media channels – you can enter your own or someone else’s domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name, or domain.
- Track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- Use it to research keywords and trending topics your audience is interested in. You can use it to find interesting new posts to share or to search for content ideas based on what’s performing well.
- And, if you’ve got some cash to splash, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
Statusbrew is one of the top SMM platforms that enables enterprises to mitigate the gap between customers & the business making it convenient to regulate all the social profiles from a single dashboard. With its easy-to-use publish feature, you can create, plan, bulk schedule & manage ad campaigns in real-time & post them on your multiple social profiles.
Content approval workflows streamline team workflows & collaboration by crafting multi-step workflows such as submit, review, approve, or reject posts, which also shield your brand standard & reputation.
You can easily classify & group social profiles of different enterprises using Profile Groups & perform batch operations easily.
Statusbrew Engage helps enterprises deliver all their social conversations in real-time so your team can respond to each customer query faster. With its advanced & automated comment management tools, you can hide, delete unwanted comments or mark spam comments instantly.
With the Sentiment Analysis feature, Statusbrew marks each conversation as positive, negative, or neutral, helping you understand how your prospects perceive your brand.
The built-in CRM helps you segment inbound leads. Report feature provides you all-encompassing reports, including keyword reports, hashtag insights, tag insights, Facebook & Instagram paid performance reports; it also offers report customization.
- Team Engagement and Leaderboard Report allow you to set up office hours for each social profile in different time zones. Statusbrew also enables role-based access depending upon your subscription plan.
- Statusbrew seamlessly integrates Slack, Hubspot, Bitly, Shopify, MailChimp, Zapier, Box, Zendesk etc.
- Its standard plan starts from $129 with a trial period; up to ten social accounts can be added. The premium plan starts at $229.00 monthly and you can add up to fifteen social profiles.
- For enterprises, it offers custom pricing depending on your requirements, including facilities such as separate client logins, dedicated account manager, custom integrations, etc.
So you need a content manager but you’re already a one-person-band responsible for evergreen content creation, tech support, and design? Meet MeetEdgar.
A social media management tool that handles both re-sharing your content and optimizing your social traffic, MeetEdgar is your handy automated content manager.
Working with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles through a web plugin, you can keep your social channels populated with posts and check in from wherever you are using your mobile.
MeetEdgar allows you to schedule content re-sharing and monitor traffic while boosting engagement and optimizing the ROI of your digital assets.
By putting your evergreen content out there on the regular, you can increase your traffic and boost engagement. With an automated auto-refill queue, you won’t run out of regular posts. It also features a category-based scheduling tool allowing you to mix different content types so your audience never gets bored.
MeetEdgar also features a URL shortener with in-app click tracking which means you can follow your clicks.
Sprinklr social cloud is a part of the Sprinklr customer experience management (CMX) platform. It offers features like social listening, scheduling, and data analysis.
- It is a wholesome online experience for enterprises & helps top brands on their social efforts such as marketing, advertising, customer care, sales, research, and commerce on 21 online channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Sprinklr increases the effectiveness of an advertising campaign to deliver consistent and relevant customer experiences. It allows marketing tool integration such as Marketo, Salesforce, Nexgate, and more.
- It beholds a uniquely flexible architecture that supports thousands of users and numerous complex social channels. It also offers an external API to its prospects and developers to build applications.
- Its key features are Planning, Publishing, Asset Management, Campaign Management, Audience Management, Case Management, Engagement, Automation, Governance, Distributed User Management, Reporting, Social Data Visualization, Content Marketing, Advertising & Benchmarking. For pricing, it offers quote-based plans without a trial period.
If you handle plenty of social media accounts, it often becomes time-consuming to manage all of them at the same time. Hootsuite is a social media management platform that helps you schedule and posts your content, as well as delegate tasks to your team. It supports all major networking sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter.
You can also automate your posts using its auto-schedule feature. Above all, Hootsuite provides analytics data on all social networks, generating reports on clickthroughs, likes, shares, and overall engagement.
Trulia is a popular platform for both real estate buyers and sellers to make informed decisions on their purchases. The platform also provides a forum-like feature for people who are looking for answers to real estate questions. (A part of the platform that many people overlook.)
You can use Trulia a couple of ways:
- Trulia Voices: If you want to engage with potential clients, the best way to do it is to provide value. Answer questions posted by house sellers and buyers. Engage and avoid overtly advertising yourself. Not only will you possibly find clients, but you’ll get good research intel about your market.
- Find property estimates: If you’re having a hard time putting a price on your property, all you need to do is browse Trulia’s directory. With an extensive list of homes that just hit the market, this will give you a rough idea of a property’s pricing history, as well as neighborhood living conditions — all of which you can factor in your final estimate.
We have scoured the internet for social networking tools that are worth exploring. Some of these will be more helpful for small businesses, but many may work effectively for enterprises. Social tools are disrupting the corporate landscape so companies would be wise to have a plan in place before being disrupted.