A to-do list app is best for people who want to get an overview of their daily tasks on their mobile or tablet. The app will show you the tasks that are due for today at the beginning of the day, so you don’t miss anything. There are different options to choose from when creating a task, so you can set alarms and reminders, create recurring tasks, tag priorities, add notes to each task, use your own image as the app’s background, and many more.
Here’s a look at the topTo Do List Apps you can get for your Android device. Each one is an excellent tool for getting your sh
Best To-Do List Apps for Android
The list of best checklist apps will be very helpful for you to maintain your schedule, business activities, and other works. So, let’s have a glimpse over those attractive and flexible to-do list apps for Android.
Todoist: To-Do List, Tasks & Reminder
It is always better to make your schedule beforehand, and arranging them in a list can sometimes be pretty hard work. Todoist is one of those useful apps that lets you maintain all your daily tasks at ease and with the help of your smartphones. It provided beautiful system themes and easy to use interface.
- It helps you to organize your works and life chores for your convenience.
- Provides reminding tools with smart notifications and location-based reminder services with the logical alert system.
- It offers a lot of customizable lists and templates for all kinds of lists and tasks schedule.
- Includes goals tracker and lets you track and manage your weekly plans beforehand.
- Lets you connect it with other tools and popular apps, and social platforms for versatile use of listing.
Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
To-do list apps are a must-have for any modern individual. In your busy life, you should have a reminder and schedule managing list, and Wunderlist serves you in that sector the best way possible. Wunderlist is the best cross-platform checklist app for Android. Also, it is very beautiful from the point of view of its simple graphics and easy-to-use system UI.
- Manages all your daily tasks and planning in list groups as you like best for your convenience.
- Includes smart sync to give you access from all your devices, all in one place.
- Provides easy sharing options to share your plans with your friends and family.
- Integrated with options to add up photos, presentation files, and other digital file formats in your lists.
- Includes smart reminders and alarm systems for your plans and all that is customizable.
Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder
This checklist app for Android that is provided by the tech giant Microsoft is known as Microsoft To-Do. It is not like any other listing app that lets you make and maintain the daily tasks and reminds you beforehand, and it is far more than that, along with all the regular functionality of any note-taking app. It is integrated with a top-notch system UI and easy to access interface.
- Lets you organize your day plan for better utilization of your busy life.
- Offers you the option to share your task list and plan with your friends and family at ease.
- Provides a collection of templates and formats of list-making, lets you add subtasks for versatility.
- Gives you the options to set reminders and smart notification with an alarm system.
- Offers different colors to pin down different tasks and daily goals; it also syncs with your personal Outlook data.
Time Planner – Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker
The next suggestion for you to enjoy the service of the best to-do list apps for Android is here. It is Time Planner. It is quite like a multifunctional to-do list app that will always help you to manage all your time management-related tasks within a minute. You don’t have to pay for a personal assistant or ask someone to remember your tasks for you. Just make a list of your tasks using a few minutes. The rest will be done by this essential app. To learn about the other functions of this app, you can go through the features.
- It includes a very quick and supportive time management tool.
- No irritating advertisements will be there to disturb you.
- Cute bubbles are there for easy and fast time management.
- Reminder and note-taking facilities.
- Moon calendar and the process of restoring and backup are also there for you.
- Quick and initiative to do list-taking approach.
Meet TickTick, a well-organized and aesthetically awesome checklist app. Android users can enjoy this app as it is available in the PlayStore. TickTick is the best to-do list app for Android, and It is very easy to use and time-saving. It has lots of handy features that will soon blow your mind. You can have a look over its features below.
- You can create a to-do list instantly.
- It will remind you about the events you make, not about.
- It has a sleek calendar with its intuitive interface.
- Making a checklist and notes are very easy.
- You can attach photos, voice recordings, and different attachments with your lists and notes.
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done
I think that you have already been familiar with Google Tasks. Because it is one of the popular to-do list apps for Android. It is easy to set up and use. Also, it is packed with a good number of stunning features. Moreover, it will help you save your time and energy by reminding you about your plans and keeping all the records of your essence. Here are the most important features of this app.
- You can make to-do notes and check instantly.
- Viewing and editing tasks are very quick and easy.
- You create tasks directly from your email.
- Breaking tasks into lots of subtasks is also very easy.
- In your email, you can view the task in a side panel to make your work easy.
If you are looking for some best to-do list apps for Android for everyday use, then you can try o Do List. It is a very simple and handy app with a lot of stunning features. It is easy to use, and only a few buttons are enough to make, edit, and view any task. If you are interested, just have a look at the features of this app below.
- It is available in both PlayStore and AppStore.
- In the task list, you can manage a number of group tasks.
- Includes lots of smart home screen widgets.
- You can add a task with your voice interface.
- You can change the sound, image, and other things of the task notification.
Engross: Focus Timer with To-Do List & Day Planner
Another great option for you is Engross. It is a very well-structured and flexible app for your daily use. It is time-saving and holds a lot of handy features. You can create tasks, todos, and reminders easily using this app. For your everyday use, it is really a very good option for you.
- It can keep your plan and schedule for a longer period of time.
- It also records the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Statistics of your work.
- You can attach photos and audio in your tasks.
- You can use it even without an internet connection.
- Lots of beautiful themes to use in this app.
- Includes battery saving option for you.
Ike – To-Do List, Task List
Say hello to Ike, another stunning to-do list app for Android. It is packed with the most useful features and functions. It is again easy to use and free from any charge. But it is not available in AppStore. Maintaining tasks, todos, and reminders is very easy and time-saving in the case of this app.
- You can easily make tasks, todos, and reminders using this app.
- Free to use an update.
- It will never forget to remind you about all your plans in time.
- You can easily add images and audio in the notes.
- There have different modes and lots of useful widgets.
Lastly, it is TimeBlocks. It is another amazing to-do list app for Android that you can use to manage your work plan and schedule. It has an intuitive option to create tasks, todos, and reminders. I will never forget to remind you about your plans and schedule. Also, there are a lot of advantages to using this app. You can have a glimpse of the features below.
- It can keep your plans and schedules daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Includes drag and drop interface.
- It is easy to make a checklist and also to edit and delete that.
- You can add photos and audio with the note-taking tools.
- Includes tons of essential widgets and an unlimited number of memos.
Microsoft To-Do is surprisingly decent to-do list app. It’s by the same developers who did Wunderlist after Microsoft purchased the app a few years ago. The app can do a bunch of stuff, including syncing with your Windows desktop, reminders, recurring tasks, and the usual to-do list stuff. You also get collaboration features (list and task sharing) with family or work colleagues. It had the potential for years, but we think it’s finally ready for prime time. This is an excellent free to-do list app option.
Price: Free with in-app purchases / $5.99Joe Hindy / Android Authority
Taskito is a to-do list app and task manager. It lets you manage your tasks, see a timeline of your planned activities, and it has niceties like planning boards, a note-taking function, and calendar integration. For the most part, it gets the basics right. You can schedule tasks, repeat tasks, and set reminders as needed. You can also sync your tasks between devices. Some additional stuff includes 15 themes, support for over 10 languages, and there is no advertising. There is an a la carte style in-app purchase strategy for various features or you can pay a single price and unlock everything.
Tasks are one of the newer to-do list apps. It features a gorgeous UI, plenty of customization options, and a decent set of features. Functionally, it works like most other to-do list apps. You simply put in the tasks, add due dates and reminders, and complete the tasks when necessary. Some of the other features include multiple lists, a dark theme, and a simple layout. It doesn’t have more popular features like list sharing or cloud syncing. However, not everyone needs those features. It’s still very much in active development, so check the Play Store to see what’s changed between now and when we update this list again.
Price: Free / Up to $9.99 per yearJoe Hindy / Android Authority
Tasks.org is a clone of Yahoo’s old Astrid to-do list software. It works pretty well. You get the usual stuff like regular tasks, recurring tasks, custom filters, and syncing with your Google Task account. Plus, you get some light-theming options, support for CalDAV, and Tasker support as well. You won’t have much trouble getting around the UI, although some unique controls may take a moment to learn. The app works with an annual subscription that starts at $1 per year which undercuts most of its competitors.
Price: Free / $2.79 per month / $27.99 per yearJoe Hindy / Android Authority
TickTick is another simple, but powerful to-do list application. This one has the basic features along with cloud syncing so you can keep track of your tasks between devices. It also includes a tag system so you can easily sort your tasks, widgets, priority levels to differentiate more important tasks and location reminders. The free version also comes with up to two reminders per task. If you go pro, you’ll also get improved task management, improved collaboration support, and more reminders per task. It’s another solid, simple option that can work very well. The premium version adds more features, but the free version should be more than good enough for most.
List making makes a difference. Let it make a difference in your life! With To-Do List : Tasks & Checklist, you’ll have a simple checklist application that is easy to use and features a material design.
No matter whether you’re at work, in the office, in the bus, in the supermarket, in a taxi or in front of your PC: You can always add an item to your to-do list and check it off when it’s done. The to-do list app is always running in your pocket without taking too much space, so there you have all your tasks at hand.