In recent time, social media has become a very important means of communication among people from all over the world. Every day there are millions of people who log into different social media platforms such as Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This significant increase in the number of users has led to a market where a lot of new social media tools have been introduced. With the existence of these tools, many businesses have been able to create large groups of followers on their social media accounts through these social media scheduling tools. A social media scheduling tool is an automation tool that helps you schedule social media posts for multiple social media accounts ahead of time. You can’t be active by yourself on social media all the time, so using a social media scheduler helps you be proactive.
Social media is the most happening place for all. More than half of the world’s population is active on multiple platforms to be updated with trends and stay connected with people far and wide. If you take a peek into the skyrocketing social media statistics, you will notice its unprecedented popularity. With every scroll, you get to see something new. This keeps us hooked for hours at a stretch with content around the globe. But it may happen that your social media posting schedule isn’t synced with the active time of your most popular audience. That’s when a social media scheduler comes into play. With a social media scheduler, you can align and schedule social media posts to multiple platforms at different times to get the maximum reach. This blog will walk you through some of the social media scheduling and publishing tools. We have assessed the popular features of these social media posting tools, so you make the right choice.
What Are Social Media Scheduling Tools?
Here’s a well-researched list of 15 social media scheduling tools evaluated on their features, customer support, affordability, and verified customer reviews. This list will help you select the tool that fits your team’s requirements correctly. 15 Social Media Scheduling Tools to Boost Your Marketing Efforts;
- SocialPilot for effortless scheduling, creating, planning, and publishing on all platforms
- Hootsuite for all-in-one social media monitoring, scheduling, and analytics
- Buffer for its simple social media scheduling and customizing
- Sendible for good lead generation
- Agorapulse for managing business social media accounts
- SproutSocial is great for team collaboration and social media management
- CoSchedule is great for headline analyzers and planners
- Zoho Social for CRM integrations and social media management
- eClincher for small and medium-size agencies
- MavSocial for visual content like adding images
- MeetEdgar for easy automation of your posts
- SmarterQueue for reports of multiple accounts
- Statusbrew for advanced team collaboration
- Later for adding a visual appeal to your social media posting schedule
- NapoleanCat for social media management and analytics in one place
Hootsuite is a social media scheduling tool mainly used by enterprise-level agencies. It is comparatively a complex tool to use. Hootsuite has been around in the social media market for a very long time, with over 16 million users worldwide. It supports scheduling social media posts on popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Youtube.
But there’s a major drawback. Hootsuite plans are pricey. Small businesses can’t afford this tool. Hence, we recommend checking out other user-friendly Hootsuite alternatives.
- The best part about Hootsuite is its social streams feature, which allows you to engage with your audience and monitor your social accounts right from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Hootsuite provides account-specific social media analytics to track results by time frame and create customized reports based on your requirements.
- Hootsuite lets you connect with more than 150 apps from their app directory. You can browse and select apps for efficient collaboration.
It puts everything together on a dashboard, and it makes things way easier to view. I can see messages, comments, and responses.
- This social media posting tool is way overpriced. It also gets difficult for new users to navigate their clunky dashboard.
- Hootsuite has a lot of features. But you have to pay for each additional service like access to specific social media account analytics, customizable reports, URL shortener other than owl.ly.
- Customer support isn’t prompt. Furthermore, you will be required to pay more for assistance on priority.
Sendible is a social media scheduler tool for managing social media marketing for multiple clients and achieving the desired results. It is built for catering to agencies’ needs in mind.
Sendible supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Youtube, and Pinterest, along with other blogging platforms like WordPress, Medium, and Tumblr.
This tool is also great for monitoring campaign performances. Features like sentiment analysis and automation provide an edge to Sendible too.
- Sendible has a unified Social Inbox to track your brand, competitor, and key industry terms to stay ahead. You also get email/slack notifications of mentions that match the criteria you’ve set.
- You can generate in-depth custom reports and send them automatically via email to your clients, team members on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- You can assign conversations/delegate messages to your team members for better and efficient customer service right from the Sendible dashboard.
- The pricing and structure of their plans are based on the number of services you use. For, e.g., streaming and publishing to your Facebook page are 2 different services.
- When replying to conversations/mentions from Sendible, it doesn’t show the responses immediately. Sometimes this results in repetitive responses.
- It takes some time to pick your pace on Sendible. Some users even complain of the clunky dashboard.
Scheduling is a social media best practice, but what exactly is social media scheduling and why is it a good idea? A site like Buffer makes it seem so easy to schedule out your social media posts. You can even schedule your Twitter posts to tweet on specific days of the week. But have you ever wondered why scheduling is even important? What’s the difference between scheduling and manually posting? In this post, I want to cover more of the tips for using social media scheduling tools effectively.