Social media marketing is the best way to market your online companies and products through platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and so on. This process not only builds an online reputation but also promotes the company in a positive way in front of millions of people in third world countries and first world countries both. Social media has changed the landscape of marketing in the last 10 years. It’s no longer enough to rely on expensive glossy print or TV ads, when for very little cost you can engage with customers directly through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. Below is a list of some of the best social media marketing tools that will help with everything from social media scheduling to improving your blog comments, to building a mailing list that converts into sales. You may have already heard, but Chatbots are in. This comes as no surprise as they are the one digital tool that can communicate and resolve problems for your customers without the potential need for any human interruption. In addition to the above, chatbots integrate with the platforms that consumers now feel most comfortable interacting through: social media. Platforms such as chattypeople make integrating an AI-powered chatbot into your social media strategy easy. These tools allow you to create a chatbot that:
- Doesn’t require any coding knowledge
- Can answer customer questions.
- Is able to take orders directly from Facebook Messenger and comments.
- Integrates with all the major payment systems.
Chatbots are not only a great way to automate certain everyday tasks, and if implemented properly, your chatbot will allow you to create more personalized experiences for your customers. To do this, stop linking your advertisements solely to your landing pages, and create ads that redirect your audience to a Messenger window with your chatbot. Linking ads to your chatbot will
- Break the traditional views customers have of you only trying to sell to them.
- Make your customer’s experience more personal.
- Boost your sales.
- Create a loyal fan base. Quality is key and content is no exception. Content marketing has been a prominent form of marketing for a long time and this is not set to change anytime soon. Many brands are not linking quality content with the right posting schedule and the correct frequency of posts. High-quality SEO content coupled with all the above will help you bring in the right customers at the right time. Aside from its ability to attract an organic audience, a good content marketing strategy can be implemented for free. Be sure to create a relevant hashtag strategy along with your optimized and thorough content. In less than 10 years, social media has become an essential part of our lives. The platforms you started sharing your clubbing photos on have since been taken over by baby pics and your mum. Great social media doesn’t just happen overnight. It’s not just a sprinkle of mentions and a pinch of evergreen content. There’s no magical social media recipe, sadly. Great social media is like any other marketing strategy – carefully crafted, measured, managed, and founded on a strong and clear strategy. To deliver on your strategic vision you need to be up-to-date with the latest trends, practices, and tools. Social media schedulers make staying active and engaging on social media easier for us mortals, making our load easier and paving the way for greater impact. If you really want to get your social channels in shape in 2021, you should seriously consider adding the following tools to your marketing toolkit.
- Biteable :Creating content for social media is an essential part of the game. Visual content gets three times more engagement on Twitter than plain ol’ text, so good visual content can help you take it to the next level. With Biteable, you can easily create engaging, entertaining, and informative short videos to share on social media. With a host of free video templates, footage, music, and animated scenes, Biteable is a godsend for anyone who wants to create studio-quality quickly without needing expensive resources like film or sound recording equipment. Biteable was created to be super easy to use and one of the cheapest tools of its type on the market. Most features are available even with free accounts (it’s pretty cheap to upgrade to Premium anyway) so why not add a bit more excitement and spark to your social media content by creating some short, super-shareable videos?
. Buffer: Buffer started off as a scheduling tool for Twitter. Today, it supports all the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google + (for the one person who still uses it.) Let’s take a look.
.Buzzsumo: Research is a crucial part of marketing. If you want to do well and leave your competitors in the dust, you need to understand what they’re doing and if what you’re doing is working or not. Buzzsumo is a research tool which tells you how your content is doing and who’s spreading the word. Sometimes when you sit down to create content, you’re on fire. Other times it’s like pulling teeth and you’re just grateful to have met a deadline. It’s impossible to guarantee success, but a tool like Buzzsumo can help you increase the odds. One of the most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- Find content that’s most shared on social media channels – you can enter your own or someone else’s domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name, or domain.
- Track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- Use it to research keywords and trending topics your audience is interested in. You can use it to find interesting new posts to share or to search for content ideas based on what’s performing well.
- And, if you’ve got some cash to splash, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
Social Media Marketing Tools are basically an easy solution for the users to manage their social media accounts without getting tired. These tools are available online in order to provide great facilities to manage multiple accounts on yahoo, Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest and many more.