There are hundreds of different content scheduling tools on the web, and it’s hard to know what’s the best. That’s why we’ve created this list of content schedulers, so you can easily find which one best suits your needs.
If you are looking for a simple content scheduler that allows you to create different types of posts and share them automatically on your social media pages, then ManageFlitter is the right one for you. It has been designed by entrepreneurs who understood how important managing social media can be for your business. They gave birth to this company after being frustrated with the other available tools on the market which are complicated and expensive, therefore they made ManageFlitter help entrepreneurs manage their accounts effectively while saving time and money.
Hootsuite is the most popular tool for managing social media platforms. 18+ million social media marketers use it, and it has everything you need to manage your team, schedule posts, measure results, plan upcoming campaigns, etc. From freelancers to large businesses, it’s the perfect tool for anyone who wants to grow their social media presence the right way.
Hootsuite comes with five different plans, including a free plan. The free version plan allows you to manage two social media accounts, schedule up to 5 posts at a time, and allow one user.
You can easily create, schedule, and customize posts for all your connected networks from their beginner-friendly dashboard. Plus, you can connect to more than 20+ different social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and more.
One of the key features of Hootsuite I like is the Engage. Using this option, you can quickly access all the incoming messages across your social networks.
💰 Pricing: Hootsuite offers five different plans. Additionally, they also offer 30 days free trial on professional and team plans.
- Free Plan: One user, two social accounts, five scheduled posts
- Professional Plan ($49/ mo): One user, ten social accounts, unlimited scheduled posts
- Team plan ($129/ mo): 3 users, 20 social accounts, custom branded URL
- Business plan ($599/ mo): 5 users, 35 social accounts, content library, campaign planning
- Enterprise plan (custom): 5+ users, 50+ social accounts, team productivity reporting, social selling add-ons
If you want an app like Hootsuite, Buffer would be a great alternative. In fact, it’s much cheaper than Hootsuite.
Buffer offers two different plans – free and essentials. The free plan is limited to one user, allowing you to add three social media accounts, schedule 10 posts per social channel.
With Buffer’s powerful publishing tools, you can schedule posts across all major platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc. You can also schedule posts in advance, so they get published when it’s convenient for you – and automate them based on your RSS feeds.
This comes very handily when you run a large website. For example, let’s say you published a post about best SiteGround alternatives, and then the RSS feed will automatically add the post to Buffer.
Another feature of Buffer I like is its Chrome extension that lets you easily share any page, link, or video from any website directly into Buffer without opening up another tab in the browser.
Pricing: Buffer offers two different plans – free and essentials. Plus, you can also try their essentials plan free for 14 days.
- Free plan: 1 user, up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, basic publishing tools.
- Essentials plans ($5-$10/ month): unlimited channels, unlimited schedule posts, advanced publishing tools.
Later is the best tool for scheduling and publishing on Instagram. It was founded in 2014 and now powering more than 4 million users globally.
Initially, it was started as a simple Instagram scheduling tool, but later, they added more platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Later offers a free plan that includes one social set (including one Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Tiktok account), schedule 30 posts per social profile, and basic analytics.
They also have tons of pre-made templates, so there’s no need to start from scratch ever again.
Using their hashtag research tool, you can find the right hashtags for your posts; it even provides advanced analytics so you can see how well your posts are doing in terms of engagement.
💰 Pricing: Later offers four different plans, including 14 days free trial.
- Free plan: 1 social set, 30 posts per social profile, one user
- Starter plan ($12.50/ mo): 1 social set, 60 posts per social profile, one user, Linkedin bio
- Growth plan ($20.83/ mo): 1 social set, 150 posts per social profile, three users
- Advanced plan ($33.33/ mo): 1 social set, unlimited posts per social profile, six users
Crowdfire is a similar app to Hootsuite in many ways. More than 19 million users worldwide use the Crowdfire app to automate their social media activities. It’s packed with features that make everyday life easier and more productive.
The free version of Crowdfire allows you to link three social media accounts, schedule 10 posts per account, and provide you with one day of social analytics data.
With Crowdfire, you can connect up to 25 accounts and schedule posts across all platforms from one place.
Using their hashtag suggestion feature, you can get the most used and relevant hashtags for your posts quickly and easily. They also have auto-customize content for each platform, so you don’t have to spend time creating multiple posts across different platforms.
Additionally, you can schedule up to 50 posts at once using their bulk upload feature, saving your time and effort. You also get access to up to 30 days of your account’s performance data analytics in just seconds.
💰 Pricing: Crowdfire offers four different plans.
- Free plan: link up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, hashtag recommendations
- Plus plan ($7.48/ mo): 5 social accounts, schedule 100 posts, connect up to 5 RSS feeds
- Premium plan ($37.48/ mo): 10 social accounts, bulk schedule posts, up to 15 RSS feeds, additional team member
- VIP plan ($74.98/ mo): 25 social accounts, scheduled 800 posts, 25 RSS feeds, 20 competitor analyses, 30 days social analytics data.
SocialOomph is a social media scheduling tool that monitors your activity on different networks and allows you to schedule posts in advance.
It allows you to schedule content for publishing at any given date/time in the time zone of your choice. You can also bulk upload blog posts from your computer with one click.
SocialOompah has all sorts of features, including self-destructing messages so that they will be deleted automatically after a period of time.
They have a free plan which allows you to connect one social profile, access basic posting features, a maximum of three posts per hour, etc. You can also connect SocialOomph with Shopify, Tumblr, WordPress blogs, but it requires upgrading to a higher plan.
The dashboard is quite simple and clean, but adding social accounts is a bit complicated.
💰 Pricing: SocialOomph has four different plans, also offers a 30 day free trial on the Business Suite plan.
- Free plan: 1 social profile, max three posts per hour, access to personal area only, unlimited schedule posts.
- Advanced suite ($15/ mo): 1 social profile, one blog, one queue, up to 60 posts per hour.
- Professional suite ($25/ mo): 10 social profiles, five blogs, five queues, 5 RSS for post sourcing.
- Business suite ($55/ mo): 20 social profiles, ten blogs, ten queues, 10 RSS for post sourcing, one webhook.
Tailwind is a complete marketing toolkit for Pinterest and Instagram that allows you to manage social media accounts from one platform. However, unlike other tools, it only supports two platforms.
Using this tool, you can schedule posts at the best times, create beautiful pins faster, discover content, monitor conversations, amplify your reach, and measure results.
With Tailwind’s smart scheduling tools, you can schedule hundreds of pins at once in just minutes. As a result, you don’t have to spend hours pinning every day or waste valuable time trying to find new content ideas – they got you covered.
The analytics tool of Tailwind is quite impressive. It shows which of your pins are performing well, as well as followers, top pins, referral traffic, organic activity, comments, and much more.
Pricing: There are four types of plans, including a free version.
- Free plan: one Pinterest and one Instagram profile, 20 posts per month, five tailwind communities, basic analytics, one user
- Pro plan ($9.99/ mo): one Pinterest and one Instagram profile, 100 posts per month, advanced analytics, 200 post designs per month
- Advanced plan ($19.99/ mo): Two Pinterest and two Instagram profiles, 1000 posts per month, unlimited post designs, two users.
- Max plan ($39.99/ mo): Three Pinterest and Three Instagram profiles, 1000 posts per month, unlimited post designs, unlimited tailwind communities, five users.
Zoho Social is a powerful social media management tool that helps businesses and agencies manage their social media accounts. It allows you to schedule posts, monitors mentions, create custom dashboards, and more.
Like other tools, Zoho Social offers a free plan that includes one team member, a zShare browser extension, and publishing on seven social channels. And, of course, premium plans come with more advanced features.
Using this tool, you can schedule unlimited posts, track social media activities, create custom reports to analyze your performance, and get notified when someone shares something about your brand on the web. It also comes with an easy-to-use interface and intuitive design that makes managing multiple accounts easier.
One of the features I like most about the collaboration. It allows you to collaborate with your team seamlessly. You can also assign custom roles to your team members so that they can work on different projects.
Overall, Zoho Social is a great tool for social media management and a free alternative to Hootsuite.
Pricing: They have four different plans. Also, each of the plans offers a 14-day free trial.
- Free plan: 1 team member, one brand, publishing on seven channels, access to zShare browser integration
- Standard plan ($10/ mo): Everything in the free plan, including multi-channel publishing, user tagging, drafts, Twitter location
- Professional plan ($30/ mo): Everything in the standard plan, including Livestream, CustomQ, bulk scheduling, RSS feeds
- Pro plan ($40/ mo): Everything in the professional plan, including SmartQ, content approvals, workflow, collaboration, content targeting, lead ads.
Are you looking for a way to grow your Instagram following? Then look no further than Combin.
Combin is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to increase their followers and engagement on Instagram. It’s simple, easy-to-use, and can help you quickly gain real followers.
Combin offers two different plans – Growth and Scheduler. The Scheduler tool is completely free to use and includes 15 Instagram accounts management, bulk image uploading, location tagging, user tagging, etc.
You can use Combin to find influencers in your niche or industry so that you can collaborate with them and get more exposure. Or, if you want to promote your account, then this is the perfect tool as well.
Their growth plan includes more powerful features such as it can detect who doesn’t follow you back, checking your Instagram audience quality, monitoring audience activity, and more.
Pricing: Combin comes at three price tiers.
- Free: One account management, two simultaneous searches, 25 search results for posts, stories mass looking.
- Personal plan ($15/ mo): unlimited simultaneous searches, 1000 search results for posts, statistics, search results refresh ability.
- Business plan ($30/ mo): 5 accounts management, unlimited simultaneous searches, 1000 search results for posts, stories mass looking.
The free version of Buffer allows you to connect one type of account via social network, such as a Facebook account, a Google+ account, an Instagram account, etc. Buffer is very didactic and intuitive, with an extension for Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers that make the use of the software even faster.
Despite having a 10-post programming limit for almost all social networks, Buffer gives you the ability to track the performance of your content and is available for phones using iOS and Android operating systems.
2) Social Oomph
On the market since 2008, Social Oomph promises to increase your productivity on social networks, allowing you to program messages and posts, and monitor social networks to know what customers have been saying about your brand.
Previously, the company, which was named TweeterLater.com, was focused on Twitter solutions. With the transition and expansion of features, the Social Oomph now allows you to schedule and monitor posts on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc, but the Twitter features are the ones that draw attention by their differential and are the only ones offered for free by the company.
The free version of Social Oomph lets you: plan tweets, track keywords, save draft posts, follow links, see mentions, retweets, etc.
Launched in 2014, Social Pilot is a very complete tool with very personalized plans. The free version of Social Pilot lets you connect up to 3 accounts, share a total of 10 posts per day, have 30 scheduled posts, shorten and monitor links, and more.
What strikes you about Social Pilot is that it supports 9 different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Vk, Tumblr, and Xing. It’s a shame that the free version allows only 3 accounts to be connected.
With Everypost, in addition to scheduling publications, you can customize them and create visual content. In the free version of the platform, you can curate content, meaning you can gather relevant content from different media and sources and easily publish it across your social networks.
In the free version of Everypost you can schedule 10 publications and soon the company plans to offer media analysis. Despite the limitations, the free version of Everypost is quite versatile as it is possible to schedule publications on all networks via smartphone, computer, and tablet.
Although also available for Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, Latergram is often one of the most cited when it comes to scheduling Instagram posts. The platform allows all content to be previewed, generating a post calendar so you can better analyze the content distribution and also check on Instagram for example if the feed is harmonious.
In the free version of Latergram, you can manage one profile per platform, enter one more person to help you handle posts, schedule 30 posts per month on Instagram, 50 on Twitter, 30 on Facebook, and 30 on Pinterest. Finally, this tool in its free version offers a basic level analysis for the user to follow the posts that performed well.
A content scheduler such as Buffer makes it easier for you to post and share valuable content with your audience. You can save time and energy by scheduling online content in advance and then use the extra time that you have to focus on other areas of your business.